Thread: Studio Massage Lutwyche Road

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Studio Massage Lutwyche Road

Hi guys,

Long time lurker. I thought I should contribute in some way even though its not much.

I really needed a massage so I decided to check the shops on this strecth of roads. I went to True Asia Massage first but it was locked and no one was answering the doorbell. I didn't want to stay standing outside because it is freaking conspicuous!

Decided to press on, went to Studio Massage. As soon as I stepped in, it was empty with one lady. She told me to go to a room and strip and wait. Now it was freezing, no way am I just sitting in my unmentionables waiting for god knows how long. After a while this ugly ass Indian woman walked in, I told her I wanted 60 minutes, gave her the money. She takes it and comes back and tells me that she has another appointment in half an hour. I asked her about the other lady I talked to and she said she was busy. No way was I going to pay for an hour and leave after 30 minutes. Besides, no towels or anything in the place. Dirty ass, never going there again. My recommendation would be to avoid. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip. I've not tried there but I have tried I love massage next door without any luck unfortunately. Won't be making the trip back in anytime soon now that I know. Really need to find a good place on the north side. I can't believe there isn't something around Morayfield/Caboolture. Have to keep looking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with you retrowolf, I really wish there was something nice North Side, the very few places I have seen don't seem that nice. Might try Qian Jian massage in Albion next.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Northside

Quote Originally Posted by NewQueenslander View Post
    Agree with you retrowolf, I really wish there was something nice North Side, the very few places I have seen don't seem that nice. Might try Qian Jian massage in Albion next.
    Whats available Northside is in general so below Southside I think its the fact there less competition
    Mainly only Ocean and Phoenix both being very hit & miss, but found when Mitchy 1st open prices were negotiable probably due to being quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hendra is worth a visit as is virginia. Both Ocean Stars (Hall street and the old QJ). Certainly not as fruitful as the Southside but more and more shops are starting to open giving us far more choice than a few years ago.

On Lutwyche road I've been to studio, i heart massage and true Asia. The later is the worst of the lot. The same old lady that's been there for about 10 years. I heart is ok, if you get a decent looking girl. Studio actually has about 7-8 girls rotate. And is open till about 8:30 at night which is good if you are in need of a late punt. I think the Indian (actually I believe she is from Tibet) does the night shifts. She is there a bit. If you hand over a $50 for a $40 half hour massage just make sure you get your change as she likes to hope you forget.

They aren't the most outstanding venues but they also are not the worst. True Asia does come close though, I've been there twice, the second time to see if it had changed and it hasn't. Both times I went through with it and it makes me shiver thinking about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Northside

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Hendra is worth a visit as is virginia. Both Ocean Stars (Hall street and the old QJ). Certainly not as fruitful as the Southside but more and more shops are starting to open giving us far more choice than a few years ago.

On Lutwyche road I've been to studio, i heart massage and true Asia. The later is the worst of the lot. The same old lady that's been there for about 10 years. I heart is ok, if you get a decent looking girl. Studio actually has about 7-8 girls rotate. And is open till about 8:30 at night which is good if you are in need of a late punt. I think the Indian (actually I believe she is from Tibet) does the night shifts. She is there a bit. If you hand over a $50 for a $40 half hour massage just make sure you get your change as she likes to hope you forget.

They aren't the most outstanding venues but they also are not the worst. True Asia does come close though, I've been there twice, the second time to see if it had changed and it hasn't. Both times I went through with it and it makes me shiver thinking about it.
    Appreciate your thoughts, especially True Asia will give it a miss,have tried I heart not impressed not a fan of rooms that aren't walled up unless its changed it was a while ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post

Don't know what is at Hendra.

Ocean Stars is the one that is next to UMart Chermisde isn't it? I wanted to go try it out on Sunday because I was bored and it seemed closed. This was at 8pm which is probably too late for a weekend. Might give it a try if I have to pick something up from UMart again!

Really glad I wasn't able to get into True Asia then, it does seem derelict and terrible and looks like I dodged a bullet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't remember the name of the Hendra shop but it's located just north of doomben racecourse on Nudgee road in between a bunch of shops. Probably one of the better shops on the Northside. There is also another shop on racecourse road. Stay away from the shop in clayfield.

Ocean star closes at 7:30 so you would need to be there by 7 at the latest if you wanted to rock up.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Studio Massage

Stopped by this place last week. Had a reasonably good looking Indian lady early 30 ' s I would think. Although she was dressed as though she was off shopping with her mum.
    The Massage was pretty good and conversation flowed nicely, I was almost surprised when she ask if I would like any extras to which I greatfully accepted. Massage and hj where both reasonable but then it all went south. She tells me she is going to get a hot town for the clean up comes back in with a face washer and some paper towel. She rips off a handful of the towel and hands it to me and steps back a few feet and let's me clean up my own mess. Once I'm done with that she give me a quick wipe down with the now cold face washer all I could do was laugh and let her know that I wouldn't be back. Still expected full payment for the extras after only doing half the job

Quote Originally Posted by Vmann View Post
    Stopped by this place last week. Had a reasonably good looking Indian lady early 30 ' s I would think. Although she was dressed as though she was off shopping with her mum.
    The Massage was pretty good and conversation flowed nicely, I was almost surprised when she ask if I would like any extras to which I greatfully accepted. Massage and hj where both reasonable but then it all went south. She tells me she is going to get a hot town for the clean up comes back in with a face washer and some paper towel. She rips off a handful of the towel and hands it to me and steps back a few feet and let's me clean up my own mess. Once I'm done with that she give me a quick wipe down with the now cold face washer all I could do was laugh and let her know that I wouldn't be back. Still expected full payment for the extras after only doing half the job
    what a jip. i think some MLs assume the service finishes the moment you blow. i've even had one or two or stop stroking the moment the first shot is fired without considering that ejaculation lasts a tad longer than. i've been to a few who don't clean up at all too. the best ones of course are those that don't stop, but ensure they milk you dry and then give you a great wash down with a hot towel.