Thread: Transexual Sex Workers report on ABC Four Corners

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Transexual Sex Workers report on ABC Four Corners

Interesting viewing.
    Not into trannies myself; I can't see the point when there are 3.5 billion real women on the planet, but a lot of guys are into it and it's an interesting insight into their world ...

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stori...02/4283992.htm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Interesting viewing.
    Not into trannies myself; I can't see the point when there are 3.5 billion real women on the planet, but a lot of guys are into it and it's an interesting insight into their world ...

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stori...02/4283992.htm
    Yes it is very interesting mate, you've got to try it once in your lifetime for sure, believe me you'll get the best of both world.

One of the shop that I know is in Transcendence in Surry Hills.

I wish that there are some more shops offering Tranny / Ladyboy here in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of my friends are into it.
    I've tried once when i was used to live in Thailand, no better place to have a go with a Ladyboy, nice experience but not my taste.

I don't regret, i really had a good laugh as he/she was quite funny and felt like pretty shy even with all the alcohol that was supposed to make me more confident about it.
    But i won't do it again, i am just not into it.

Just try, you've only one life and it will definitely not kill you.

But as i said, if you really wanna live that experience at 100%, fly to thailand, some of them are just totally outstanding !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Some of my friends are into it.
    I've tried once when i was used to live in Thailand, no better place to have a go with a Ladyboy, nice experience but not my taste.

I don't regret, i really had a good laugh as he/she was quite funny and felt like pretty shy even with all the alcohol that was supposed to make me more confident about it.
    But i won't do it again, i am just not into it.

Just try, you've only one life and it will definitely not kill you.

But as i said, if you really wanna live that experience at 100%, fly to thailand, some of them are just totally outstanding !!!
    That is a total contradiction -nice experience but not my taste (your in denial)

Banned
    Not my cup of tea but each to their own!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're a fan of rimming, ladyboys are the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    If you're a fan of rimming, ladyboys are the best.
    Where about in Sydney for that service ?

DD and Rimming is hard to find nowadays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know a few guys that have tried ts punting. I've tried one as well out of curiosity. From what I've experienced and my mates have experienced, Ts workers are very hit and miss. Actually more miss than hit. Very hard to find a convincing attractive one and then when you do the service will often not be good due to the obvious male recharge requirements that mean if they had a busy day then nothing will happen. I don't think there will be many that can provide a good ts experience feedback.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    each to their own but i just cant get past the fact that ts are still dudes at the end of the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    I know a few guys that have tried ts punting. I've tried one as well out of curiosity. From what I've experienced and my mates have experienced, Ts workers are very hit and miss. Actually more miss than hit. Very hard to find a convincing attractive one and then when you do the service will often not be good due to the obvious male recharge requirements that mean if they had a busy day then nothing will happen. I don't think there will be many that can provide a good ts experience feedback.
    Ah I see,

Been watching too many clips about Brazillian and Thai TS, they're so sexy.
    I guess not in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you gay for the people who had tried it?? You are judging by the cover but not the inside contents. You know they are originally a Male right? you cant change the fact even though they are sex change. Not guinene 100% female LOL

I will NEVER try it