Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do shops steal other shops girls?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Why do shops steal other shops girls?

I've heard of this happening a lot, but some shops are more ruthless than others.

I always assumed it must be to get better girls, but when a leading and busy shop tries to steal girls is it just to destroy the competition?

What are your experiences and thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    highest bidder wins here

Banned
    Customers always want to try new girl though, there is limit to get the 'very' new girl in sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New girls make more money
    And also take customer from others

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Customers always want to try new girl though, there is limit to get the 'very' new girl in sydney.
    It helps to change your name too la!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would have thought the reasoning was self explanatory.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Do shops really "steal" girls from other shops?

The profit margins in shops would be so low, that they cannot really offer a girl much above the average rate of commissions.

I would have thought that a change of shop was more bought about by the girl's dissatisfaction with the shop or management.

I think it's a combinations of few possibilities:

Firstly, in RnT shops:

1. Say a ML is trying to work 5-6 days a week so that she can make enough money, usually she can't get more than 2 shifts in any one shop, so in pure number terms she will need to work for 2-3 different shops just to get the no of shifts she needs.

2. Location, MLs always try to work in shops far away from where she live or go to school for obvious reasons .

3. They want to work at busy shops !

Now for FS WLs :

All of the above plus a few more:

4. While in RnT shops, the prices and tips differences are not very big, may be $10./$15 in the girls cut, but could be a big difference in FS shops or FS vs private outcalls . For example, if a girl currently working in $150/hr shop suddenly could work in a $140/$150 for 30 min shops , won't you move ?

5. Standard of services: may be the WLs is more comfortable only providing fully covered services so she doesn't want to work in places where BBBJ, DD, CIM etc are standard !

There may be plenty other reasons like facilities, transportation, rosters, management , safety and environment and clientelles etc.

Again, it's a free country and each to his own.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think it's a combinations of few possibilities:

Firstly, in RnT shops:

1. Say a ML is trying to work 5-6 days a week so that she can make enough money, usually she can't get more than 2 shifts in any one shop, so in pure number terms she will need to work for 2-3 different shops just to get the no of shifts she needs.

2. Location, MLs always try to work in shops far away from where she live or go to school for obvious reasons .

3. They want to work at busy shops !

Now for FS WLs :

All of the above plus a few more:

4. While in RnT shops, the prices and tips differences are not very big, may be $10./$15 in the girls cut, but could be a big difference in FS shops or FS vs private outcalls . For example, if a girl currently working in $150/hr shop suddenly could work in a $140/$150 for 30 min shops , won't you move ?

5. Standard of services: may be the WLs is more comfortable only providing fully covered services so she doesn't want to work in places where BBBJ, DD, CIM etc are standard !

There may be plenty other reasons like facilities, transportation, rosters, management , safety and environment and clientelles etc.

Again, it's a free country and each to his own.
    Cheers
    I didn't know shops actively tried to 'steal' girls from competitors. But it does make sense. As previous comments stated, new girls get lots of attention and can be a money spinner.

From a WL/ML perspective I've spoken with girls that have left premises due to poor and run down amenities, which makes sense...others have left because of the opportunity to make more money through higher trafficked shops. It comes down to old supply and demand dynamics.

Banned
    Omg the most hypocritical reply from shop ever i've read..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Our New and Top girls

Gets offer or STOLEN.... you know WHO ( They know themselves )

Within 3 weeks
    Maybe they don't like the shop and decide to go elsewhere? Maybe not a management issue, even problems with other girls can turn them away.

Nothing wrong with competition, as in any business it is best to have the best people in your employ..................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

We are not talking about you my little sis

You were NOT our new girl NOR out BEST..... sorry to up set you
    ㅋㅋ... Stolen girls between shops are happen all the time. That's how marketing works. Otherwise how u get ur famous Queen from other shop...

Banned

We are not talking about you my little sis

You were NOT our new girl NOR out BEST..... sorry to up set you

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I experienced this recently. I saw this Thai WL previously at 5 star. A few weeks later, I dropped by Ginza with a booking for a particular girl. As I was paying for my booking at the counter, a sexy looking wl came out to get some towels. From the back she looked hot so I changed my booking on the spot. Once in the room I realized my mistake.... She was the same girl I saw in 5 star!
    Was really upset with myself because while she was good, she wasn't good enough for a return visit in my book. Ended up barely making it across the line!

Banned
    Most girls move around different shops that's just how it works

There's no loyalty of girls against a shop, it's not like normal employment and they can be fired anytime.

What I do find is girls are attached to a mamasan they like or respect, so when mgmt or mamasan change they may move with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Most girls move around different shops that's just how it works
    This..... it doesn't have to be another shop stealing a girl. Girls have a choice as to where they want to work. Not saying that poaching doesn't happen but that's just the nature of the game.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I've heard of this happening a lot, but some shops are more ruthless than others.

I always assumed it must be to get better girls, but when a leading and busy shop tries to steal girls is it just to destroy the competition?

What are your experiences and thoughts?
    Will you be starting a related thread: "Why do punters steal shops girls?"
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post666286

Moving around shops is ok to stay fresh! The girl can change her name and she becomes a virgin again.

But that's not what I meant by stealing!!

I was talking about agents for other shops reading reviews and then visiting the girl to make an offer of more money in the first week that she works.

The girls have shown me the texts on their phones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast