Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Ginza post roster here?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks bro woods23

You might need to delete your post quick

You will get BAN from....
    Thank you 5*

But im not whinging or try to give ginza bad name. What i write is just facts. (My point of view)
    I Never whinge,.... you No like .... you go!!! simple!
    Happy punting

U cant get a booking if you wont supply your phone number...................

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    While I have no problem with Ginza I am glad there are people whinging about them here, it will make it easier for me to book my favourite girls at short notice, so keep on whinging...

Seriously though if you were running a business and your phones were running hot would you be looking after regulars first or not ...
    If you are really busy then you won't be able to respond to every single call and SMS.
    Also if you had a customer who had an attitude problem over the phone or via SMS would you just put him on your reject list so you can devote more time to regulars. And if you had a customer who tried to see your girls outside of the shop you would probably ban him!

BTW I am a 5* regular also.

Im with u there CunningLinguist,

On another idea, just as we report things here there is no doubt feedback going back to business owners from girls after punts with clients, girls are very important to their shop owners, they bring in the clients. An unsavouray punter maybe tolerated once or twice and treated with caution, but I am sure after repeat offences their phone number would be duly noted against there visits and a No Thanks policy rewarded accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Im with u there CunningLinguist,

On another idea, just as we report things here there is no doubt feedback going back to business owners from girls after punts with clients, girls are very important to their shop owners, they bring in the clients. An unsavouray punter maybe tolerated once or twice and treated with caution, but I am sure after repeat offences their phone number would be duly noted against there visits and a No Thanks policy rewarded accordingly.
    Thanks, and good point Mr Bastard!
    What you mention is a sign of a good shop and I am glad they do it, I don't want my WL to be upset or off her game because she saw a bad punter. This also feeds into looking after regulars, if you know they treat the girls well then it is less risky for them to see a regular than a new punter.

Some private WLs only see regulars, or charge alot more and have stricter conditions for new clients.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally have never had a problem with Ginza's service. Have not tried rocking up without a booking before though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    I personally have never had a problem with Ginza's service. Have not tried rocking up without a booking before though.
    I have rocked up sometimes and mostly no one is available but I have got lucky due to cancellations and had some good times a few times, but definitely best to book!

I went to Ginza once without a booking and I got lucky......Toshika.

Banned
    Yeh brother CL and others
    I always laugh when I read complaints about Ginza or 533 or whatever

These shops must be doing something right, they have consistently high service standards, and I bet both shops have a lot of regular punters

Its usually a nonregular customer that has all the complaints

You never hear a complaint start like this ...

"I have been to shop XYZ for the last 2 years, and have proven that I am a decent reliable customer. But despite that, this happened recently...."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not complaining, it's just poor service. I would love to become a regular customer of ginza but if they don't want or need my business then I'll go elsewhere, no big deal.

Banned
    Blitz: "I'm not complaining, it's just poor service. I would love to become a regular customer of ginza but if they don't want or need my business then I'll go elsewhere, no big deal."
    (12/7/2015)

Fair enough blitz
    Texting doesn't work. So... why not make a phone call ?

Just a thought

If you tried to book a restaurant, and you didn't get through with email or text, isn't it just better to phone ?

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I went to Ginza once without a booking and I got lucky......Toshika.
    You got more than lucky, Toshika is a gem, good for you spiral........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good news. McDonald is going to open their new restaurant in Surry hills only for its regular customers. Non regulars will not be allowed .

Banned
    McDonald Surry Hills has a very reliable consistent menu, so regular customers completely fill up the foyer up to the main counter, and fill up the drive through section too at peak hours

I know a lot of McDonalds like that
    I also know a lot of cafes like that
    I also know a few Sydney shops like that, just check out the AUS99 forum

Whats wrong with that ?
    Sounds like every successful business

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    McDonald Surry Hills has a very reliable consistent menu, so regular customers completely fill up the foyer up to the main counter, and fill up the drive through section too at peak hours

I know a lot of McDonalds like that
    I also know a lot of cafes like that
    I also know a few Sydney shops like that, just check out the AUS99 forum

Whats wrong with that ?
    Sounds like every successful business
    You know a lot of McDonalds like that ? Not serving non-regulars ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    While I have no problem with Ginza I am glad there are people whinging about them here, it will make it easier for me to book my favourite girls at short notice, so keep on whinging...

Seriously though if you were running a business and your phones were running hot would you be looking after regulars first or not ...
    If you are really busy then you won't be able to respond to every single call and SMS.
    Also if you had a customer who had an attitude problem over the phone or via SMS would you just put him on your reject list so you can devote more time to regulars. And if you had a customer who tried to see your girls outside of the shop you would probably ban him!

BTW I am a 5* regular also.
    You are a 5* regular! Who have you seen at 5* recently? Could you give us all an AR bro?

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Yeh brother CL and others
    I always laugh when I read complaints about Ginza or 533 or whatever

These shops must be doing something right, they have consistently high service standards, and I bet both shops have a lot of regular punters

Its usually a nonregular customer that has all the complaints

You never hear a complaint start like this ...

"I have been to shop XYZ for the last 2 years, and have proven that I am a decent reliable customer. But despite that, this happened recently...."
    I wouldn't put Ginza and 533 in the same category though

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I wouldn't put Ginza and 533 in the same category though

Haha, I can ! Haven't tried either shop yet ! So I'll say they are both on my to enter list, but have no idea when?...... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, I can ! Haven't tried either shop yet ! So I'll say they are both on my to enter list, but have no idea when?...... Lol
    If I were you I would go to 533 first, otherwise you may never go

Banned
    I didn't suggest the McDonalds analogy, someone else did

My analogy would be comparing a successful Sydney shop to a successful Sydney nightclub

If you are a regular, and you know the manager, you are going to enjoy your times at the nightclub
    A lot of nightclubs turn away dickheads who arent known to the club, particularly if it is a busy and popular night

If you are a newbie, and just think you can turn up at 12 midnight and get in, then you are going to get a rude shock
    You sometimes need to understand, that just because you are new, you wont get treated like a VIP

Don't make complaints about a nightclub if you arent a regular, because no one will be listening to you
    Go to a night club regularly, spend money, understand its culture and characteristics, don't be a dickhead, and you will find that there is little to complain about

This is the "nightclub analogy"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast