Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young guys with nice cars

Banned

Young guys with nice cars

In the city alone, I see a lot of young guys around 20-25 driving new model Audi's and Lexus' - my question is, how the hell can they afford it?

1. They have rich parents - but there can't be THAT many rich parents around.
    2. The car is leased (but still, it's quite costly to lease a luxury car)
    3. They're investment bankers (but all of them?!)

Anyone ever wonder the same thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm wondering the same too, I was thinking rich students from china?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mostly investment bankers i'd say who need to keep up with mates. Nice cars aren't really a status symbol anymore, just a way to show off to the world u dont know how to manage your money properly if u have a nice car but still live with ur parents

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    In the city alone, I see a lot of young guys around 20-25 driving new model Audi's and Lexus' - my question is, how the hell can they afford it?

1. They have rich parents - but there can't be THAT many rich parents around.
    2. The car is leased (but still, it's quite costly to lease a luxury car)
    3. They're investment bankers (but all of them?!)

Anyone ever wonder the same thing?
    You're wrong bro, no wonder you keep getting yellow card in your face!!....

As you know the weather has been quite hot, so alot of CEOs and firm directors have been demanding for slurpees from these young boys....

Once these young boys hears that click of the finger from their superiors, they will have to go in the room and start slurping on hairy plums and gargling on drive shafts, under the table that is...... Don't expect these young boys to be born rich, they've worked hard sitting on big cocks earning themselves some big bucks.....

Banned
    Actually a lot I see look like fobs...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Drug dealers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a guy driving in Nissan Skyline and he was delivering pizzas for Pizza Hut

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most of their parents are rich people back in their hometown. One of my friend drives brand new lexus GS and he's only 22. His daddy owns a bank and some petrol stations in indo, he told me that his family businesses make around $2.5million / year, So lexus GS is not considered as "expensive things" for his family. Most of his friends drive nice car too, some of them are the son of the owner of coal mining company, banks, plastic factory, paper factory and so on. For high class people in china $100k is a small things, they spend 10-20k just for party with friends. And as we all know, most of chinese family only have 1 child. So whatever their son wants, they'll buy it.

Unluckily, i'm not one of them..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After spending Xmas/NY in HK, where anything less than a european or jap luxury car looks out of place, there are way too bombs on the streets of Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think they probably wondering who would pay $200-$300+ to fuck a woman too...
    We all have our toys and hobbies, no point thinking about how people use their money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdvanioo View Post
    Most of their parents are rich people back in their hometown. One of my friend drives brand new lexus GS and he's only 22. His daddy owns a bank and some petrol stations in indo, he told me that his family businesses make around $2.5million / year, So lexus GS is not considered as "expensive things" for his family. Most of his friends drive nice car too, some of them are the son of the owner of coal mining company, banks, plastic factory, paper factory and so on. For high class people in china $100k is a small things, they spend 10-20k just for party with friends. And as we all know, most of chinese family only have 1 child. So whatever their son wants, they'll buy it.

Unluckily, i'm not one of them..
    What you say is very true..as im from indo myself but im not as rich as what you wrote
    Majority of them are anyway hahahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mummy and daddy!!!

Yes I know I am not smart enough to earn the money myself to afford to drive this car but i'll let you know when I get bored with it or a more fashionable model is released so you can buy me a new one. Oh and by the way can you please pay for my rent, Uni fees and throw in some extra spending money so I can get a girlfriend or spend it on a few Wl's. Love you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Thanks mummy and daddy!!!

Yes I know I am not smart enough to earn the money myself to afford to drive this car but i'll let you know when I get bored with it or a more fashionable model is released so you can buy me a new one. Oh and by the way can you please pay for my rent, Uni fees and throw in some extra spending money so I can get a girlfriend or spend it on a few Wl's. Love you.
    This is so funny but true.

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    This is so funny but true.
    I doubt if those rich kids even have to ask for more money, instead, the parents would ask them periodically if they have enough to get by !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I doubt if those rich kids even have to ask for more money, instead, the parents would ask them periodically if they have enough to get by !
    Yes there is some of those what you said as well. I was a bit jealous when I was younger due to politic as my dad past away and all his brother and sister took the family business and my brother sister get left out but all the cousin get lots of money due to their parent, but now I am happy now as I made everything by my self

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you will find
    Most are not Punters. - They think it's eky or something.
    Mosty don't own them Directly. It's the banks or a leased car via mum dad or business equivlant.

As mentioned some of the lucky young Asian boys and girls Parents do have bit back home. I find it funny but how No one owns anything in this country but and many Go from up and down to disapear or even just Down.

For all those local - so called rich kids- Life eventually catches up to them- Don't worry. You either work REALLY hard young and I mean up till about 35 then you can let it level out. Or you have fun and Hope you land something good and you end up not having to work too hard to pay it back. Or it blows up in your face.

I use to get alot more Requests PRE GFC for - my Customized stuff. Now only friends want it and for FREE ( A word I don't understand) Now it's Dead, very dead. Not only is it fully marketed but those who were into it. Got Married - Kids - or the Job just well- some how - they went from being seen everyday at a Cafe Store to well I think working. Same with the fancy cars.

Even the Drugs run out eventually.

Oh and living with parents. Wog traditions for some of us, but I think you find, any young person under 25 living in good location is going to be living with parents. Housing cost in Sydney makes it so. I was surprised to se rent costs in Cambeltown rival Parramatta and even Campsie.

As good friend told me the Grass looks greener on the other side till you live it. Even then you still might want it.

Personally I am more amazed at how many still live life on day to day - crying they have no money yet spend more on clothes and even just fancy coffee's and drinks. Plus have time for the Gym and Social stuff. I don't get it.

Must be doing something wrong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nissan 370z, Lexus IS and Audi A4 seem to be the popular models with these rich young kids.. In Sydney

Obviously their parents own or buy them these cars..

You guys remember this in the evening news a few months ago:

A Chinese student let his friend take his brand new Lambrogini for a joy ride and he ran into a pole!!

And the news reader called the owner: Overseas Chinese Student with a rich parents !!

Ps when on TV, the car owner was actually ok with the accident and even asked: I hope insurance will cover everything??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Reading this forum, I can't help but feel like there's animosity towards these so-called 'rich kids'. Why all the hate?

I mean, I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything but why does it matter either way?

Quote Originally Posted by andyfromoz View Post
    Reading this forum, I can't help but feel like there's animosity towards these so-called 'rich kids'. Why all the hate?

I mean, I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything but why does it matter either way?
    It's not hate!it's just envy !

It's actually one of the seven deadly sins!

When you work so hard all your life, making ends meet, paying off your mortgages and feed your kids, scramble for just enough money so you can have a punt or just a RnT every now and then, and all you can afford is a Camry or a little Honda, of course you will envy and think this is not fair - why do these kids can have a rich parents and drive a $100k sports car and can fuck the young hot outcall girls at will and you have to count your beans and can only visit MS with free HJ !

Is it not the reason why we even have this discussion!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast