Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi @ Burwood

I saw Mimi one morning in Burwood.

I booked her on the weekend for a Tuesday morning massage. I stupidly asked for 930, forgetting that she doesn't start until 10, my bad.

What was probably bad form was that she messaged me the next day checking if I was okay to go. And if I was going to be there at 930.

I suspect another customer wanted to see her in the morning so she saw me earlier to fit the next punter in.

All the better for me.

Anyway, I've been meaning to see many girls for a while, eg Sue, Sophie, Leng, Tiffany, Candy and all of those are lost opportunities now (minus Candy maybe), but at least Mimi was available.

As noted in some reviews. Go to the right door! Awkwardly the left door was open, felt like I was being watched. Probably just paranoid.

I forget what she was wearing, not the nurse outfit, sad face, but something that looked red and tight fitting.

I got in, took a quick shower, came out and she was already naked! Honestly I was a little disappointed, I enjoy watching MLs strip.

Face down, oiled up for some body to body.

I wasn't actually face down, i was looking left in the mirror so I could watch her do her stuff, part of the experience in my opinion.

Boobs all over me, pussy all over me. I should say my back actually.

Turn over, more of the same. That's a good thing. And then the finishing off move. I thought she was taking her time, but I found out I went a bit over time. Her technique is totally unrushed. Lots of ball scratching is the best way for me to describe it. I was hard for an eternity.

She told me that she has a customer coming soon, but she was still going at an unrushed pace. She wasn't going for a race or anything, so I actually had to concentrate to get my happy ending.

She looked exhausted after. Sweat on her forehead.

I took a shower and she did after me.

I asked her how much, and she quoted the half hour time, I asked because I didn't know what the 45 option was off the top of my head. She wouldn't have any of it though.

I did give her a tiny bit extra though.

Overall I loved the experience.

She has a very tight body, quite toned. Doesn't have a huge arse, but in my opinion quite large tits.

I'd say she reminds a me a little of Lisa from when I saw her at silver fox.

Not as mechanical, but worked really really hard.

Not much eye contact during the session, no kissing, and no bj or fs offered.

If I could, is definitely go back again. There was not really much of a massage, I'd say the session was one big extra.

It was supposed to be 90 for the half hour.

Does Mimi have a prefix? I'll fix the post if I can?

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    I saw Mimi one morning in Burwood.

Anyway, I've been meaning to see many girls for a while, eg Sue, Sophie, Leng, Tiffany, Candy and all of those are lost opportunities now (minus Candy maybe), but at least Mimi was available.

Overall I loved the experience.

She has a very tight body, quite toned. Doesn't have a huge arse, but in my opinion quite large tits.

I'd say she reminds a me a little of Lisa from when I saw her at silver fox.

Very good review brother blow !!

Glad to see that you finally made it to see Mimi !!

Your descriptions on her services is like one big long session of extras (part II) is spot on. May be Mimi got the wrong message that you are only there for the 30 min ! because this lady CAN massage too, and if you book her for the hour, you will definitely get some decent part I as well.

But what I really want to say it this: Sue, Sophie, Leng, Tiffany, Candy and Lisa !! Mate, we have too much in common brother, pretty sure they are the same ladies that I have in mind !! and I felt sorry that you might have missed most of them. But at least you had Lisa !! and now Mimi !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After a morning session in the city, still needed some more pampering.

Mimi didn't disappoint As always.

She really knows how to get those knots out.

She made sure I was completely drained, even tried to get a second one out, even though out of time. unfortunately it just wasn't going to happen.

I was struggling to walk back to the car, let alone drive. thus I'm writing this while I'm sitting in the car.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she pretty and young

Quote Originally Posted by vvhitedragon View Post
    Is she pretty and young
    Sorry mate, Mimi is a matured milf, late 30's

So if you are after young girl, bad luck but otherwise, she is a must try !

You don't really know what is a body to body until you try Mimi 's

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had my third booking in 9 months with Mimi, sometimes we all need a reminder of how empty balls feel like 😎