Thread: My Bad

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My Bad

Off to my regular MP no need of name because its renown
    Been with particular ML quite a few times,got ask the standard question no problem.Agreed as the price was never discussed apart from the 1st time, any time after was just the norm.This time got told an extra $50 on top of standard $100 because I =her words " you touched also " um confused I had always touched.
    Sorry guys paid (My Bad).
    I tried to joking tell her not happy, but response was obliviously the penny didn't drop.
    Hope I haven't spiolt it for others, but I'm still in two minds myself.
    I figure I should had clarified the amount, but having to every time spoils the occasion for me anyway.
    Thoughts anyone?? I can cop It

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Been with particular ML quite a few times,got ask the standard question no problem.Agreed as the price was never discussed apart from the 1st time, any time after was just the norm.This time got told an extra $50 on top of standard $100 because I =her words " you touched also " um confused I had always touched.
    I tried to joking tell her not happy, but response was obliviously the penny didn't drop.
    I figure I should had clarified the amount, but having to every time spoils the occasion for me anyway.
    Same happened to me at Amore. It's probably the more ruthless girls putting it into their head to charge the extra. I just walked out and we said nothing more about it. Didn't return either, and she probably didn't expect me to.

Look, while i'm eminently guilty on occassion of paying far more than is socially acceptable, in this case I would have politely told her to go fuck herself. Well, maybe I'm too much of a gentleman for that, but I would have done what Jaccy did and just walked, at least after giving her the usual tip, not her inflated one. the price should be agreed beforehand and in this case you have a precedence for it, so i think you should have stayed strong. Easy to say when i'm not there, but anyway that's my thought.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have had total opposites occur at Amore regarding this. One girl afterwards told me she usually charges $200 for nude but because she hadn't negotiated before she accepted what I offered $100. Second situation was the same as OP, had agreed on the usual $100 for nude and had previously played to her pleasure, but suddenly got told I needed to pay another $50 AFTER the session. I usually agree with other punters about naming names but feel this situation warrants it. I like Lina at Amore, but she is out of line doing this. If she agrees to a price, and agrees to what you are doing, don't pay her a cent more!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has happen to me too at a well known place on two MLs there. There is a sudden spike of an extra $50 for the usual service that I get. Lucky for me I only bring enough cash for a session and never more than the usual tip I give so they can't milk more money for me. I did tell both of them my displeasure on the extra dosh and I haven't seen them back since. I have also made sure they see me walk through the door and book another new ML. Greedy girls don't get my dosh no matter how good their service is, plenty of fish in the pond.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I assume that this is all happening at the same shop. It appears that the girls there are talking to each other about what they can get away with and are taking advantage of the good nature of some punters. I am all for being respectful and kind to MLs who deserve it but when they start taking your kindness as a sign of you being a sucker, that's where I draw the line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    something like this happened to me awhile ago at amore.....
    the tip was already $50 which is already high, as i went to slide my hand under her short skirt, she says to me to do that, its an extra $20. I was a regular of this ML.
    wouldve seen her atleast 10 times before this situation.

Ive never been back to amore since. that was about month or 2 ago.

loving the gc when i get a chance.... $80 inclusive for the hr! VFM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would not have paid that, 40 for an extra hand is already overpriced in Brisbane, talk about an extra 50 just to slide your hand under?

Recently I have been negotiating the tip up front to get a better price and it seems if you are standing on your ground, they r just as happy to make 20 or 30 for 5mins than not making shit at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    punish yourself so you'll remember not to screw up again next time

i find that i need to be firm with the girls about my $30 for extras, they don't waste too much time negotiating and are more willing to take the 'job'