Thread: Jessica (previously from Christine123)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jessica (previously from Christine123)

Follow up report to my previous report on my experience with the other 'Jessica'

So I finally managed to track down the details of the Jessica that I have been searching for. It turns out that she is now working in an apartment near Chinatown (28 Harbour St). I called 0452 368 662 and a lady named 'Queenie' picked up. Making the booking for Jessica was quite easy but the apartment itself can be hard to get to if you intend on driving there. I ended up parking on Sussex St with a 5 minute walk.

Headed up to the apartment and made my way to the room. Jessica answered the door and was looking very hot in a tight blue dress with black stockings. The apartment itself is quite nice. I think there are 2 or 3 bedrooms where some other girls work although I never heard or saw any of them as we made our way straight to Jessica's room.

Those that have seen Jessica will know that she is very tall (almost 6 ft) with a nice set of big natural tits and a very pretty face. After the shower, Jessica started with the catbath which was very good. There was also lots of kissing which I love and she really gets into it. So much so that at times our teeth would clash but not that I'm complaining. She would switch between catbath and DFK which I let her know was great. She made her way down to LB and proceeded with a nice sloppy BBBJ, paying lots of attention to the balls aswell. I'm not a huge fan of BJs so after a couple of minutes, instructed her to get the condom and get on top. She promptly popped on the dom aswell as some lube and jumped on top. What a view! She started riding me with her tits flapping around everywhere, and was also moaning a lot which was turning me on more. She then leaned over to DFK me whilst continuing to ride my whilst I cupped her huge boobs. It was heaven. After a while, I told her to lean back on the bed whilst I sat up and leaned forward for great missionary. She continued moaning whilst I pumped her hard as she cupped her tits when her arms. I started to sense the feeling coming on so I put my hands on each breast whilst I pumped her through to completion. I leaned over for another passionate kiss before pulling out and letting her clean my up.

We laid on the bed for awhile making small talk before she initiated round 2. She got me hard again by giving me a catbath. She offered another BBBJ but since we hadn't showered after round 1, I decided it was not a good idea (for her) so I popped on the dom and since time got her in doggie position with her laying flat on the bed and me entering her from behind. This lasted all but another 5 minutes before I unloaded another shot inside her. We collapsed together again whilst make some more small talk before cleaning up and getting dressed.

All in all, Jessica provides fantastic service. Definitely recommend her for big tit lovers or for other bros that appreciate good service and DFK. Damage was $250 for the hour (I think it's $150 for 30 minutes) but well worth it as she's not a clock watcher and never felt rushed. Not quite sure how much longer she is working for. Enjoy!

Pretty decent tracking u did haha... Thanks for letting us know thou and nice AR
    I'm eager to see Jasmine in the past, and now regretting over it.. Hit me up if you managed to track her as well lol
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Pretty decent tracking u did haha... Thanks for letting us know thou and nice AR
    I'm eager to see Jasmine in the past, and now regretting over it.. Hit me up if you managed to track her as well lol

Jessica is still around. You can contact her by calling 0452 368 662

Banned
    I saw Jessica today and asked whether she knew Jasmine's whereabouts. Unfortunately, she didn't know.

I was fortunate to see both former girls of Christine 123. You can read my AR on Jasmine with an AR on Jessica to be posted very soon. By the way, she didn't express any objection to an AR.

Banned
    After reading some good reviews about Jessica formerly from Christine 123 on AUS99, I decided to give her a call. The sweet voice on the other side mentioned that she was available later in the day. She also mentioned that she had another girl working with her but the focus of attention was on Jessica. I got the impression later after having received a few text messages from her and comparing that with her English skills that I was most likely speaking to Jessica’s boss. Anyway, she provided me with the address immediately. Based on my past experience, some agencies wouldn't release their exact address details until you had notified them of your arrival. In Jessica’s case, it was not a problem as she provided her address immediately after I ended the call.

I arrived at the apartment two hours later and was told to take the lift which I did. Jessica greeted me at the door and she was a very tall girl dressed in a blue dress with stockings. She had a pretty face and her huge breasts stood out. She led me into the bedroom where we had a brief chat. I told her that I had previously met her co-worker Jasmine when they worked for Christine 123 but she didn’t know the current whereabouts of Jasmine.

After chatting for a few minutes, we got undressed and headed for a shower together. Jessica is somewhere between 20-25 years of age and busty with size E cup breasts. Her body is not slim or petite but curvy and more solid. It fits in the size 8-10 range while her stomach wasn’t entirely flat with a bit of baby fat. Her personality was not bad and her English was not perfect as Jasmine’s.

Jessica gave me a wash but we didn’t kiss in the shower. We dried off and then moved to the bedroom where we lay on the bed where I was able to fondle her huge breasts. They were so large that I decided to suck her nipples and breasts. She didn’t mind at all. She then spread her legs for me so that I could massage her pussy, and I was happy to oblige. I let my fingers explore her. She even let me stick a finger in her ass which seemed to go a long way up her passage. She mentioned that she didn’t mind the finger but my friend was too big to go inside her ass.

She was eager to please my friend and offered BBBJ but I went for CBJ on this occasion. She opened her mouth wide to take him inside and gave him a good workout. Her technique was very good with her suction technique just amazing. I asked if she could take all of him in but unfortunately, she wasn’t able to manage it.
    Jessica has a solid ass so it was time for some pounding from behind. She positioned her ass just for doggy style and it went in all the way. She was making a lot of noise but she took it like a champion. We moved to the squashing the deckchair position with her long legs over my shoulders then to missionary position. This went for some time so I took my friend out of her pussy so Jessica could give him a good massage with her mouth. She didn’t disappoint again.

Half way through our session, we took a short break to rest and just chat. She explained that she was a Beijing girl but her parents were of Singaporean heritage. She was here studying English (if my memory serves me right). Well, her English needed some working on because I mentioned that she wouldn’t improve her English if she only spoke Chinese so it was in her best interest to interact more with non-Asian people. She agreed with my suggestion.

We returned to more sexual interaction on the bed. She gave my friend CBJ again. She then proceeded to lick my genital area and suck my testicles while the condom was still on my friend. I played with her pussy and ass and she enjoyed it very much. We tried the previous sexual positions and this time, I decided to go for the lady on top position to take full advantage of her huge breasts. This is a great position to watch when a girl has breasts as huge as Jessica’s. Just watching them bounce was incredible. I grabbed both of them while I had my friend inside of her. Her breasts were a handful but I managed to give her nipples a good massage with my mouth when I moved into the black bee position.

When a girl has size E breasts you can’t miss out on trying Spanish on her and so I did in the standing position followed by the missionary position. My friend didn’t have a condom on while sliding in between her twin peaks and after some action, he shot his load in between her breasts which trickled down to her neck. She got up immediately and rushed to the bathroom to have a shower. I later followed for a shower. After getting dressed, she let me out and said goodbye.

Overall, Jessica is not your typical slim short Asian girl. She has a pretty face and is very tall. Her body is well rounded and she has very large natural E size breasts which were holding up well. They were very nice to squeeze and her nipples were worthy of some sucking action. Her bottom was definitely not small but of good size for some good pounding from behind with added cushion coming from her butt cheeks.

There is no doubt that Jessica provides a very good service and she is not a clock watcher. Kissing on the lips was very limited. I did CBJ with her but it appears she was willing to do BBBJ if I desired. This girl is built for oral sex. She has a nice wide mouth for sucking action with her eyes always focused on my friend. Jessica has a friendly attitude. The previous punters provided very good feedback about her service and I concur with their views. You will not be disappointed after seeing Jessica.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report cuteguy, a very accurate description of her and good to hear you enjoyed her service

Banned
    Thanks for providing your AR Feelus which prompted me to check her out. I was curious to ascertain the identity of the other working girl but Jessica made no reference to her. Anyone know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Thanks for providing your AR Feelus which prompted me to check her out. I was curious to ascertain the identity of the other working girl but Jessica made no reference to her. Anyone know?
    I would imagine it's bronbe (see other thread). they both are using the same no.

hi dear all
    jessica and bronbe are all my girls now , Please feel free to call us to enquire about anything you fancy. i will try my best to stisfied you. thank u
    0452368530/0452368662

thank u for all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would be great if you havE a web to show all girls under your stable and prices, location, etc etc

Dear all
    call or text to 0452368530 today for special price thank u

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the info bro.

Was supposed to see her tomorrow, looks like i will change my plan.