Thread: Top127 Korean Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top127 Korean Shop

Anyone tried?Located in 127 regent st

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://top127.com.au/ladies/

I haven't been there in a very long time but I'm sure it's still the same girls working when I was going. Angel, Shasha, Sarah (KPS), Julie (KPS), Suji (KPS), etc.

This is the shop I went to when I first started punting so I thought it was good for a while as I didn't have much to compare it to but most of these girls are KPS.

I would rate Shasha or Angel if you had to try someone from this shop. I never ended up seeing Misha because of all the so so reports and decided it wasn't worth it.

All of the girls I mentioned besides Misha I've seen. Sarah was probaly the best looking even with her fake tits but it was just a real cold clinical experience, I think I left early..

If you want to see some great Korean girls I definitely can recommend Ginza and more specifically:

Shasha
    Kiki
    Coco
    Vicky
    Miya (sadly she doesn't work there anymore)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    http://top127.com.au/ladies/

I haven't been there in a very long time but I'm sure it's still the same girls working when I was going. Angel, Shasha, Sarah (KPS), Julie (KPS), Suji (KPS), etc.

This is the shop I went to when I first started punting so I thought it was good for a while as I didn't have much to compare it to but most of these girls are KPS.

I would rate Shasha or Angel if you had to try someone from this shop. I never ended up seeing Misha because of all the so so reports and decided it wasn't worth it.

All of the girls I mentioned besides Misha I've seen. Sarah was probaly the best looking even with her fake tits but it was just a real cold clinical experience, I think I left early..

If you want to see some great Korean girls I definitely can recommend Ginza and more specifically:

Shasha
    Kiki
    Coco
    Vicky
    Miya (sadly she doesn't work there anymore)
    I was a regular with Julie and tried suji once, no KPS from any of them. Sasha doesn't seem to work there anymore, I've been wondering if she turns up at ginza?

Tried 127 a while, can't remember her name, it wasn't KPS but just standard service like some cbj, no dfk, etc.

I told her the type of service I'm getting from other shops like Ginza. And she was impressed with their services offered compared to her.

But that didn't change her because she didn't want to offer those type of services.

I imagine it's similar mindset with the other girls in the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Tried 127 a while, can't remember her name, it wasn't KPS but just standard service like some cbj, no dfk, etc.

p.
    Bro are you sure its CBJ? I think bbbj is standard but have not been there for long time.

Quote Originally Posted by xtsy View Post

Bro are you sure its CBJ? I think bbbj is standard but have not been there for long time.
    Definitely not standard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    they still have natural french written in description

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=1036

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first started using Syd99, before this new format, Nadira/127 was a frequently visited and reviewed place. I've tried the place a handful of times myself (although admittedly, large gaps in between). Its reputation and descriptions have been quite all over the place recently in comparison to its steadiness in the past. I've always received BBBJ when I was there.

Clock watching ... perhaps yes, perhaps no. Time cheating ... not too sure from personal experience. Although I would definitely say that they're extremely stingy and caution too much on the side of not going over even a few seconds - let alone a minute. Most of my sessions (if not all) lasted a near exact 30 mins at best (so basically, mostly about 27~29 mins ish). Roger's shops for example - I think leeway took place from time to time considering entry and exit time and what not.
    My feeling was that 127's stopwatch seems to begin when the girl takes your hand (or even seconds before).

Not a hater of this place (not advocating too much either though), but definitely not getting the same rep it used to by a long shot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    used to go there regularly when it used to be Nadira. I used to see girl called sunny. She was hot and something clicked between us.
    Shame didnot ask for her contact. She would have totally given to me.Anyway Didnot know 5star or ginza back then so it was my favorite place .

only been couple of time since they become Top 127 . Would love to hear recent experiences from other bros .I would really like to go back to relive the memories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't bother with top 127 unless you have some huge Korean fetish - even if you do, top up another 80 bucks and go to 5* or ginza.

If you are just looking for a decent punt, Kyoto 206 is cheap and good (just pick a girl that smiles at you).

My only good experience at 127 is a girl called yoyo who wasn't even Korean. The rest were bad - unenthusiastic and felt like dead logs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    Don't bother ...The rest were bad - unenthusiastic and felt like dead logs.
    lol it doesn't get any more blunt than that. though I have to admit, i've never fucked a dead log before or any kind of timber, stump or bole so...

Now that's a dead root haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    Don't bother with top 127 unless you have some huge Korean fetish - even if you do, top up another 80 bucks and go to 5* or ginza.

If you are just looking for a decent punt, Kyoto 206 is cheap and good (just pick a girl that smiles at you).

My only good experience at 127 is a girl called yoyo who wasn't even Korean. The rest were bad - unenthusiastic and felt like dead logs.
    ha ha , it has happened to me in few places.