Ashley - BBBJ and CIM expert

Person's Name : Ashley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 17th August 2015

Girls Photos : None as yet

Photo Genuine: N/A.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, medium height, A cup titties with the longest nipples I have ever seen.

Pussy: Freshly shaved on the spot!

Roster: TBA

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

I had booked Jojo and was really looking forward to seeing here again. Periods seemed to have arrived so Jojo was a no-show.

Limited choice as most of the girls were booked already so a fresh face by the name of Ashely was on offer. Not on the roster, but looked OK so I handed over the money.

Into the room and quickly disrobed Ashley. Quick DFK and as my hand wandered down to explore under her knickers I was rewarded with – stubble! No problem says Ashley and she jumps into the shower with a tiny razor in hand and rewarded me with a freshly shaved mound and pussy lips. Terrific.

Some LFK turned into DFK and Ashley has very soft lips and mouth. This girl is made for mouth on cock activity. Onto the bed and sure enough Ashley excels at cock sucking. Very nice and very smooth.

On with the dom and with a bit of lube I easily slipped inside her. Not quite a tight as I would like but it was good fun. I wanted to try a few more positions but mish was Ashley’s favorite. Not to be deterred I got her onto the corner of the bed and with her legs in the air slipped inside her again. Lots more leverage this time and she seemed to be having a good time with just the right amount of pressure on her clit. “Don’t stop” she yells.

I wanted to get more of that soft mouth of hers and Ashley obliged by putting a condom on my fingers, lubed me up, displayed her bum in the mirror and allowed me to finger her wet pussy whilst she did her BBBJ stuff. Nice finale into her mouth and she didn’t flinch, just took it all in. Almost as good as the legendary Michelle at the full on CIM.

Nice massage to finish and I walked out a happy camper.

Enjoy.

Banned
    Sounds a bit disappointing made you put a condom on to finger her?

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Sounds a bit disappointing made you put a condom on to finger her?
    Yeah. Some girls like that kind of protection. I was a bit far gone by that stage to fuss over it. Hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    533Just a few minutes north of the city

Ashley - Slim and tall Size 6, D Cup,167CM, Long hair with a vicious and cheeky personality,Malaysian lady. "533s new top fun girl with an infectious personality returns today and shows us what Malaysians are known for that is a real ice breaker plus offers an exceptional service..You will never tire of seeing this leggy bundle of energy who can be anything depending on your desires..Come see ​Ashley and let us know how stellar she is.

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Not that it matters, the shop ads said D Cup here but the OP brother said A Cup ! Interesting !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Not that it matters, the shop ads said D Cup here but the OP brother said A Cup ! Interesting !
    I think thats the smallest size they have in that shop
    Small = D
    Big = DD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    I think thats the smallest size they have in that shop
    Small = D
    Big = DD
    Yes they have no idea of bust size even allowing for the difference between western and Asian bust size coding.

Having said that I have not found one Asian shop that gives an accurate bust size of their girls some may be close some are no where near.

If you see a girl in the line up then she may look like a C for instance when you get her in the room and she removes her bra then usually she is more like an A or B at best so I suppose when she goes for an interview she wears a padded bra and so the shop bases their estimate on what they think they see and then they us poetic licence on top of that and a B cup becomes a D or DD?

Ashley isn't even on their website. dodgy as all get out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jet View Post
    Ashley isn't even on their website. dodgy as all get out.
    Not sure what you mean by this bro she isn't on their web site but that may be because she is new and Angie has been on holidays so the site may be a week or two out of date!

She is on their roster as follows.

Ashley- Slim and tall Size 6, D Cup,167CM, Long hair with a vicious and cheeky personality,Malaysian lady. "533s new top fun girl with an infectious personality returns today and shows us what Malaysians are known for that is a real ice breaker plus offers an exceptional service..You will never tire of seeing this leggy bundle of energy who can be anything depending on your desires..Come see ​Ashley and let us know how stellar she is.

For me I have been going to 533 for a long time and follow Pussy Hunters reports on lots of the ladies there so I would tend to take on board anything he has to say in his after reports.

Happy punting!

Personality and exceptional service Ashley in today 19/3

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Ashley- Slim and tall Size 6, C Cup,167CM, Long hair with a vicious and cheeky personality,Malaysian lady. "533s new top fun girl with an infectious personality returns today and shows us what Malaysians are known for that is a real ice breaker plus offers an exceptional service..You will never tire of seeing this leggy bundle of energy who can be anything depending on your desires..Come see ​Ashley and let us know how stellar she is.

Miss personality Ashley >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/ashley.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991