Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole - All Hail the Queen

Nicole - All Hail the Queen

ML: Nicole

Overall Rating: 9/10
    Value for Money: 10/10

So this was my first time to QVB, and because of Brother Ahlungor's recommendation, I am very grateful.

I made a booking with Nicole, as I wanted someone who was more experienced that night. Boy, was I not disappointed. And for those boys looking for a tickle tackler, Nicole knows what she's doing. Her long fingers trace your back as she massages you, and you can't help but shudder a little. It's awesome.

Anyway back to the experience, I buzzed the door, and walked in. There's another massage shop 1A, but it's not that one guys. It's 1B at the back. So I was a little late, but Nicole was patient and waited for me. She brought me into the back room where I undressed, and handed over my money. It is a good idea to hand over the extra tip upfront, so they know what you want.

So Nicole in her tight black dress started to rub some oil on my back, and began to gently press down on my shoulders. Nicole is the boss, and when you're the boss, there is an aura of confidence that comes it. She's not young, but not old, and she keeps in good shape. She's like your best friend's hot mum in high school that you've always wanted to get with, and you're jealous of your mate's dad (if you want to put it that way).

One of the best things that Nicole does is as she's using her elbow, she gently grazes her fingers up your back. If that doesn't get you excited for part two, then I don't know what does.

Part two was amazing as she undress from her black shirt, and unclips her bra. She's got nice and firm D's, that aren't as perfect as Amy Reid's, but they're naturally awesome, soft, bouncy, and with perky nipples.

The best part was when she bent over to rub my man between her tits. I think they're one of the softest and best titty-fucks i've had. Couple more moments, a little more oil, playing with my balls, and I was Rocket Man, ready for take off

Thanks for the recommendation Bro Ahl. Can't wait to try the other girls at QVB, and I need to schedule a Vicky/Nicole double sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    ML: Nicole

Overall Rating: 9/10
    Value for Money: 10/10

So this was my first time to QVB, and because of Brother Ahlungor's recommendation, I am very grateful.

I made a booking with Nicole, as I wanted someone who was more experienced that night. Boy, was I not disappointed. And for those boys looking for a tickle tackler, Nicole knows what she's doing. Her long fingers trace your back as she massages you, and you can't help but shudder a little. It's awesome.

Anyway back to the experience, I buzzed the door, and walked in. There's another massage shop 1A, but it's not that one guys. It's 1B at the back. So I was a little late, but Nicole was patient and waited for me. She brought me into the back room where I undressed, and handed over my money. It is a good idea to hand over the extra tip upfront, so they know what you want.

So Nicole in her tight black dress started to rub some oil on my back, and began to gently press down on my shoulders. Nicole is the boss, and when you're the boss, there is an aura of confidence that comes it. She's not young, but not old, and she keeps in good shape. She's like your best friend's hot mum in high school that you've always wanted to get with, and you're jealous of your mate's dad (if you want to put it that way).

One of the best things that Nicole does is as she's using her elbow, she gently grazes her fingers up your back. If that doesn't get you excited for part two, then I don't know what does.

Part two was amazing as she undress from her black shirt, and unclips her bra. She's got nice and firm D's, that aren't as perfect as Amy Reid's, but they're naturally awesome, soft, bouncy, and with perky nipples.

The best part was when she bent over to rub my man between her tits. I think they're one of the softest and best titty-fucks i've had. Couple more moments, a little more oil, playing with my balls, and I was Rocket Man, ready for take off

Thanks for the recommendation Bro Ahl. Can't wait to try the other girls at QVB, and I need to schedule a Vicky/Nicole double sometime.
    Nice review brother lakeshow !

Yeap, that's my little sister Nic, and wait until you try the Mamasan double with Vicky.........haha !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Indeed indeed. Nicole is so much fun both as a masseuse and a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Indeed indeed. Nicole is so much fun both as a masseuse and a woman.

Another fans for sister Nicole .................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    all these posts about QVB is starting to really get me curious... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jm2141mj View Post
    all these posts about QVB is starting to really get me curious... Thanks!

Don't get curious brother ! Get actions ! Sure beat you going to Club X man !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicole and Vicky are fantastic! The double is great but I much prefer to see them one on one. ^_^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Another fans for sister Nicole .................haha
    You bet big bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    You bet big bro!!

Yeap, sister Nicole, All Hail the Queen!

No mucking around and always deliver !! and I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen punters visiting massage shops in the city who would appreciate a more matured and classy lady who really understands men and what men need !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, sister Nicole, All Hail the Queen!

No mucking around and always deliver !! and I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen punters visiting massage shops in the city who would appreciate a more matured and classy lady who really understands men and what men need !!

Couldn't have said it better. Great as a masseuse and her attitude has bits of comforting g/f and older sister (not in an incest way) type feel.

Banned
    Thank you all,

please come to see me today

Nicole
    QVB massage

xoxoxo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The queen is back haha .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hongphuc84 View Post
    The queen is back haha .
    hi brother hongphuc,

Nicole is working today, please call..............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm afraid to try Nicole... I'm afraid that if i try her I'll get hooked and then I'll have to spread myself too thin amongst too many shops!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I'm afraid to try Nicole... I'm afraid that if i try her I'll get hooked and then I'll have to spread myself too thin amongst too many shops!
    What sort of logic is that ??

I got semi hooked with Iris and yet still find time to see Jessie, Cherry and some unreviewed quickie with Nic !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro ahlungor, Well i have neither the time not the money to visit the girls would like to visit in a regular basis.

Banned

Hi brother x11,

Don't afraid me, I like to meet you

Nicole

xoxo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    contrary to positive comments, i was kind of disappointed.
    A few weeks ago I called in the morning and booked Nicole due to the number of positive comments that i have read.
    I was excited when i got there and was taken into the room. I said that i had a appointment with Nicole and when Nicole came into the room she was surprised i turn up! She already had a customer and asked if it was ok if i saw another girl. I said i rather see you as i have already made a booking. After a bit, Nicole came back in and said she sorted it out. She ask how long i wanted to stay and i paid for 45 min, plus tips upfront. Great i thought, i was excited to see how things would go.

She was fully clothed for part 1 and it wasn't great..... at all. Very weak massage and it seem like her mind wasn't there at all. after about 10 minutes, I was thinking, gez man should i just ask her to start part 2 already, but i thought just wait hoping she would start the b2b soon. Well, it didnt help that she kept going in and out of the room while she was doing part 1. They were quite busy.

Anyway, after about 25-30 min of part 1 and no b2b, she took her clothes off and started part2.

Straight to little johnny, no teasing or built up at all.

In fairness, they were busy and apparently Vicky wasn't there and Nicole told me i came at the wrong day. She said come back when Vicky is working so she wont get distracted by customers coming in.

There were glimpses of her potential during part2, but i am not really convinced to come back and try her again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Hi brother x11,

Don't afraid me, I like to meet you

Nicole

xoxo
    You already have!

You already have!

Haha, unless you PM Nicole before hand letting her know you have made appointment to see her and all that, how is she to know who is who ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast