Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole - All Hail the Queen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, unless you PM Nicole before hand letting her know you have made appointment to see her and all that, how is she to know who is who ??
    I did an ar on.one of her girls... She should have been able to piece together who i was from that... That's how Linda and summer and Vicky knew who i am haha

And i did the ar before she wrote that

Tried to have my usual session with Iris but she is off sick (hand injury), so I settled for the sexy mamasan Nicole!

Did ask for Cherry but my only time slot was taken , good on her, did get to see Cherry in her sexy red dress though and by the noises I heard next door, the other brother could be having more fun than me and Nicole........lol

Sorry Nic, sounds like you have enjoyed being massaged by clients but unfortunately not me, don't think my back will support that!

But thanks for looking after me again !

You were at your most sexy form when you went outside to get the hot towel ! In your shortvblack dress, bra less and panties less !! This is what RnT is all about man !!

Thank you !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Tried to have my usual session with Iris but she is off sick (hand injury), so I settled for the sexy mamasan Nicole!

Did ask for Cherry but my only time slot was taken , good on her, did get to see Cherry in her sexy red dress though and by the noises I heard next door, the other brother could be having more fun than me and Nicole........lol

Sorry Nic, sounds like you have enjoyed being massaged by clients but unfortunately not me, don't think my back will support that!

But thanks for looking after me again !

You were at your most sexy form when you went outside to get the hot towel ! In your shortvblack dress, bra less and panties less !! This is what RnT is all about man !!

Thank you !

Brother Ahlungor,

Sorry no Iris this week, you have good time with me ?

see you again soon

Nicole

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curly69 View Post
    Persons''s Names : Nicole

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : Monday 30 Nov 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8084 4001

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm daily

Rates : $35 for 30 min massage plus $35 tip for nude HE

Size/shape : tallish, size 8/10, all natural 34 C Cups - all woman

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : firm massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

Comments:

Now I have had a couple of visits with one mamasan in Vicky and I wanted to try Nicole before doing a double with both of them. So I rocked up and Nicole recognised me from earlier visits with Vicky. She immediately ushered me to one of the back rooms and asked how long. I only had 30 minutes so said the same and she quipped if I was going to massage her. Said sure no problems but you massage me first. I stripped and got onto the bed. Nicole came back and began the massage. Those that have had a massage from this woman will know how good she is at it. Brother Lungor goes here when his back is bent out of shape and she fixes it for him - but this is only if he can get past Iris, Cherry et al:biggrin:. While she is massaging me she gives heaps of "Accidental" tackle tickle just to keep me interested. This excellent massage goes on for around 20 minutes and she asks if I want to turnover. I reply that it is now my turn to massage her.

We swap places and I start with a bit of shoulder massage, which she seems to enjoy and says it is nice. I work my way down her back and butt and she comments that it all feels nice. After around 5 minutes or so of this I ask her to turnover and she comments that she almost fell asleep. Now I not sure if this because I gave a good massage or she has had a long day - it was around 5 when we met up, I am hoping it is the later. Anyway now I start to massage her front and I am playing and sucking her tits and using my other hand to play with her pussy. She is happy to let me do both as long as I am gentle. Meanwhile her hand wanders down to my cock and starts to stoke it and I am instantly hard - this feels very nice. I continue to suck her tits and play with her pussy and she starts to moan a bit more and she quickens the tugging on the old fella. Her moaning in my ear as I am sucking her tits turns me on and it is not much longer before I stand up spray all over her tits - great. I do not think she came but I hope she enjoyed it. We clean up and get dressed.

I now ask how much and she said $70, I ask if she is sure as that I say is not the going rate - she says it is fine. Next she says that I have to do the double with her and Vicky - yep that is on the cards. Will try and get in before Xmas.

Thanks brother curly,

I like enjoy you massage me, like more customers give us girls massage

Vicky and I love to double massage you soon.

Nicole

After missing out on Nicole on a couple of occasions either as a double or by herself, I was determined to have her yesterday and booked ahead and this time she didn't try anything on me, like pushing another girl me..............haha - although I must say, greeted by the deep cleavage from the KPop hottie Vivian showing off half of her full C Cups nearly tempted me to switch, again !!

Only had time for a 30 min quickie and I was 5 min late myself, so a bit of a rush, after handing over the cash and tips, stripped as quickly as I could and lay on the table waiting. Nicole came back to the room and saw the naked me and already fully aroused, she laughed as she undressed and said you are very horny today, I said I missed you so much.

Nicole's yoga body was so delicious and I have to get back up on the floor and gave her a standing up embrace in front of the mirror, do all my usual stuff for a good 5 min after caressing and rediscovering all my favourite spots then lay back down on the table. I don't think we have done too much part 1 these days, just play play play, slowly but surely, I could have cum in the first 5 but Nicole knows exactly how much time I have left so her eased off at the right moment and started the rebuilding again, and again, until I had a peep at the clock and said I need to go now, and right on time, gave her everything I got.

Nothing new and unusual, just the same old passionate connections we always have and I got as much girl friend feels and lower body pleasure as I could have got within the limited time I had. What more can I say, This is what RnT is all about !!

Thanks Nic, I had a great time.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hmm, after reading so many reviews about nicole im tempted. is booking absolutely essential or can i just punch in the shop number at the front door to be buzzed in?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdjc View Post
    hmm, after reading so many reviews about nicole im tempted. is booking absolutely essential or can i just punch in the shop number at the front door to be buzzed in?
    always better to call in before you go over so that you dont get disappointed. Best deal you can get out there i called in 10mins before I head over so i get what i want

Accidentally ran into this old thread , couldn’t believe how good it used to be at QVB when Iris, Jessie, Vivian, Cherry 🍒, Nic and Vicky were all working !

Banned
    Monday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Ashley, Hong Kong girl, petite and tiny like a baby doll, very cute and sweet but experienced and great service, very good English.

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Monday Special: today only !

Mamasan special of $100/30 min all inclusive with Nicole and any of the three young girls working today

Double your pleasure in the New Year !!

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Tuesday roster :

Last chance for Mamasan Double, Nicole going on holiday tomorrow, last day today !!

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

So, Nic is going back home for Chinese New Year, flying out tomorrow, last day today, must be in a good mood !

Good timing to visit I’ll say !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12