Here are two AR's for spas in Singapore that I visited.

Person's Name : Linda (I think)

Establishment : Spa LaPerla (it has changed names but can't remember it)

Date of Visit : Aug 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Tanglin Shopping Centre, 19 Tanglin Road, Shop #B2-01. In the basement at western end of centre.

Hours of Business : 10am to 11pm

Rates : Massage $60 for 45 min

Size/shape : 8ish, b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese (half Malaysian)

Services Provided : Massges, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Average (but looks to be about right for SIngapore)

I've been to this place before when it was called Spa LaPerla. I noticed there was a new name on the front door but couldn't remember it.
However it was something quite generic like Beauty .......
Sorry I can't recall the name but if you go to the west end of the shopping centre in the basement you cannot miss it.

There will be a mamasan behind the counter. I asked for a massage and she told me $60. I hadned it over and she advised me to go to room 7.
Previously you had to write down your name and other details before entering. Locals have to write down their ID number for a tourist like me all I put down was the country I was from (Aus).
You don't have to do this anymore which is good.
I entered room 7 and I knew the drill since I have been here before.
The room door has a window in it (due to rules from authorities to stop illegal sexual services).
Easy fix though, grab the coat hanger and robe and hand it on the door to cover the window.

I shower and in comes the ML and we chit chat. I dry myself and walk out the shower.
She looks at my cock as I am drying myself.

The massage commenced with zero oil used. Just towels and pressing which was quite nice actually.
On the flip she asked the question of extras.
$50 HJ
$100 Nude bodyslide
$150 FS

I took FS and she first did a little BBBJ and then slipped on the dom for some FS action.
I tell you she had the smoothest skin I have felt on a lady in a long time. I love that.

Anyway don't have too much detail on the FS but it was not bad.
Finished up, showered and was on my way.

She told me there was some "trouble" nearby which seemingly meant the authorities of some sort so I got out of there quickly.
Wasn't sure if she was playing with me or not but I didn't want to take the chance so I got out of there quick smart.
Had me a little worried for a bit.