Thread: Lisa - She'll be anything you want her to be

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lisa - She'll be anything you want her to be

Name: Lisa

Nationality: Singaporean

Price: $240/hr

Description: S LISA 23YO SINGAPORE GIRL. PETITE BODY SIZE 5.B CUP 150CM, 44KGS. BLACK LONG HAIR. PRETTY CUTE FACE. VERY EXPERIENCED. TOP SERVICE
    (I've stolen Wilson's description here but you get the picture)
    I will add one important thing to the description that Wilson did forget. TONGUE RING!

I have mentioned it before but I saw Lisa on her first day at Ginza in January of this year. She is easily my favourite at Ginza and the girl I've seen the most and that doesn't seem likely to change anytime soon.

It was a month or so since I last saw her, so I decided to make a booking. I ended up in room 7, same room as last time I saw her when I was her last customer for the night as it was like 12 pm or some ridiculous time. Most people wouldn't risk punting at such a time but that was one of the best sessions I've had with her, so it speaks volumes about her level and consistency of service.

So we hugged as soon as I walked in and had a bit of chat while I was undressing. Be careful though Lisa is extremely playful, because while I was undressing she was playing with my little bro and smacked my ass as she went past.

After the shenanigans it was into the shower. Lisa really takes her time in here washing you all over and messing around. Every time I've seen her she gives a BBBJ in the shower which feels amazing. I have to stop her most of time...

After we dried off and both got on the bed it was showtime. We were just next to each other kissing firstly.
    I love her tongue ring but especially how she doesn't hold anything back, this is full on dfk mode.

She eventually gets on top and starts the catbath after licking inside my ear. Her cat bath goes right down from your nipples to your toes while she looks at you teasingly. Nothing Lisa does is performed half-hearted or lacks effort.

From there she started licking around my balls with her tongue ring before starting to BBBJ. She wasn't rushing anything and it felt fantastic but I would have came in her mouth (not sure if she does that, not really my thing), so I had to ask her to stop quicker than I'd have liked.

She got on top of me and was grinding on me hard while we were dfking. She let down her hair and it wasn't long before she asked "do you want to fuck me?" in a cute little voice.

After the condom was on she jumped on top and was going at it. I love the view in cowgirl.. especially with the mirror being able to see her sexy ass that I have my hands all over. I opted to change positions after a while spooning her from the side. I didn't last long at all in this position while dfking her but I still had one more in me

Lisa isn't like most girls I've encountered. She doesn't let you control the pace and rhythm most of the time which means even if you have to stop for a second you can't because she is still grinding away.

She wanted more, so after a quick change it was into doggy style. I absolutely love fucking Lisa from behind. She has such a big round firm ass for a small girl but it was much of the same story I didn't last long..

I was a bit out of it tonight and didn't end the session like we normally do showering together and messing around before we get dressed, so I was out of there fairly quick. In my previous session before I left I picked her up and was dfking her while she was off the ground in my arms. How many WL's can you do that with anyway?

It's funny that I write an actual after-report for my most disappointing session with Lisa. Disappointing only in the fact I didn't go in there feeling 100% but Lisa's service gets better every single time and she is the most friendly yet sexy WL I've ever met. Unbelievably consistent service.

A real 10/10 experience

rcha086
    She's a great, little (literally) girl. Always enjoy my time with Lisa.

Nice review brother
    I'll have to add her on the list of must try's!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh dear, this week's looking like it's going to be an expensive one. Thanks for the Monday morning rev-up! Great review!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    Sounds like how I had her for a few weeks plus the sadist I asked her to be, she didn't hold back choking or hitting me, she's one of the best I've had at Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, that sounds amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading all of the Ginza regulars coming back to their old reviews. I decided tonight I was going to see my all-time favourite girl at Ginza.

It had be 2 or so months since I saw her last, as I stopped punting as much I used to. Tonight she was still naughty and cheeky as ever. Lisa is seriously amazing.. her attitude is the best.

This isn't so much about going into details but bumping just to let people know who they should see next especially if they haven't seen her already.