Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm too used to bbfs!

Banned

I'm too used to bbfs!

Finding it difficult to use condom with wls after copious amounts of bbfs with non working girls!
    What's your method?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not doing bbfs. Simple

Banned
    Umm.. Why?..

If your getting bbfs from non working girls and nsa fun then why is there a need to punt?.. Defeats the purpose?.. No need to punt.. Save the cash..

Rhetoric question really?..

Lost me on that one..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    just get yourself to 533, easy solved!
    And ginza and 5star too..

Might as well throw in 64, 127 and a few others too..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Umm.. Why?..

If your getting bbfs from non working girls and nsa fun then why is there a need to punt?.. Defeats the purpose?.. No need to punt.. Save the cash..

Rhetoric question really?..

Lost me on that one..
    The need to punt comes between girls.
    And sometimes a punt can just be easier and cheaper!

Banned
    try our shop ,104 Roseville shop.!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseville Rose View Post
    Seriously? If this is a joke, I don't get it

Now I know what Roseville Rose stands for ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A timely reminder today in the Australian I think. Young girl 23 got HIV from her BF. or Ex at the time. His response is you will always remember me?

BBFS ?? Risky with WL just as with any other women - you haven't had tested LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wha? this is a complaint? Surely this is a joke. You get copious amounts of BBFS (Bare Back Full Service)with "non-working girls" which is impacting on your ability to resist having protected sex with WLs. That does not make sense. I thought working girls provide a service - not non-working girls as you state - non-working girls are just girls you happen to lay with right? Since when do non-working girls provide a service. You sound like a fool. Plus you want advice as to how to manage a dangerous practice of unprotected sex with WL. Fairdinkum. Then shops are named in this thread that provide BBFS. Jeeze Louise. The unmitigated stupidity of some of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntous View Post
    The need to punt comes between girls.
    And sometimes a punt can just be easier and cheaper!
    for me puting is like botting i do it to boost my score ;D

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro kuntous, I have the same problem as you. Been married before and had girlfriends, all of whom I've always BB'ed. I hate condoms so much I even skip the cbj part some massage parlours offer as part of the package.

To those that fly off the handle and cry foul every time BB is mentioned, you need to get a life outside of punting. I'm clean and so are all the girls I've BB'ed. Just because you punt and this is a punting forum doesn't mean doing BB = sti.

Anyway back to the topic. My advice to you, bro kuntous, is give up on fs punting and go RNT only. FS punts will simply become a complete chore.... You literally have to work to get over the line. Paying $300+ to do that is a waste of money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your getting bbfs your not the only one.You might think your doing a good job getting her wet but your just slipping around in all the other guys sperm.
    That doesn't rock my boat.

Are you suggesting your girls provide bbfs??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyhead View Post
    Wha? this is a complaint? Surely this is a joke. You get copious amounts of BBFS (Bare Back Full Service)with "non-working girls" which is impacting on your ability to resist having protected sex with WLs. That does not make sense. I thought working girls provide a service - not non-working girls as you state - non-working girls are just girls you happen to lay with right? Since when do non-working girls provide a service. You sound like a fool. Plus you want advice as to how to manage a dangerous practice of unprotected sex with WL. Fairdinkum. Then shops are named in this thread that provide BBFS. Jeeze Louise. The unmitigated stupidity of some of these threads.

Yes it's a complaint!
    The truth is I am not seeking shops that provide bbfs!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    Take what Kuntous says as a load of s#^t. Look at his other threads or posts.
    You are not worthy of my time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    that was stupid, do you realise what you are implying???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro kuntous, I have the same problem as you. Been married before and had girlfriends, all of whom I've always BB'ed. I hate condoms so much I even skip the cbj part some massage parlours offer as part of the package.

To those that fly off the handle and cry foul every time BB is mentioned, you need to get a life outside of punting. I'm clean and so are all the girls I've BB'ed. Just because you punt and this is a punting forum doesn't mean doing BB = sti.

Anyway back to the topic. My advice to you, bro kuntous, is give up on fs punting and go RNT only. FS punts will simply become a complete chore.... You literally have to work to get over the line. Paying $300+ to do that is a waste of money.
    Thanks for your reply bro.
    The struggle is real and I truly appreciate your genuine solution.
    Thanks again for your voice of reason!
    Those who are typing of punting bbfs, punting in 3rd world countries, stis and hiv are absolutely clueless!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I hope you have put the money where your mouth is and given up FS punting as you advised Kuntous !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think this is about condoms and not bbfs with WL's....Just try a few different condoms to find one that feels ok and take your own.. Christmas/Jerry had a good thread on this a while back. The thinner the better, but also the size makes a helluva difference...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast