Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the hottest and efficient mamasans in massage shops, working and non working?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Might be time to try Bella instead of my usual Summerville massage ��
    She is not that great, quite short, getting on, visibly old face and quite wide hips, I wouldn't say hot, just average.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    She is not that great, quite short, getting on, visibly old face and quite wide hips, I wouldn't say hot, just average.
    Dont know why u say that I guess we all had different taste. ....if I have to pick with all the hot mamasan mentioned here . I pick Bella with no hesitation. Defintly top 2 for me !!!

Banned
    Which one are you referring too? Bella or Summer?

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Which one are you referring too? Bella or Summer?
    Bella .

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Bella .
    Hi CunningLinguist,

Have we met before? If there is a next time, I wish that you will just tell me who you are when you see me in person.

You have not been very kind in your words towards me and I am not just referring to your view towards my appearance. Stop lingering like an annoying fly. Regardless of how you perceived the appearance of myself or Summer, I think it is better for you to learn some basic manners. No lady likes to be referenced as visibly old face. How about you? Are you even half decent? You don't have to answer and I don't wish to know as well.

I would trust that you are gentleman enough not to do these little actions to pick fight with a lady but I have been proven otherwise time and again. Simply put it this way, what is your problem? Can't you just be normal and stop being so bitter? It has taken me quite awhile to decide if I should respond to you but your actions are intolerable. I suggest that you stop making any form of reference towards me and treat this as a request. I have nothing against you but just don't agree on your behavior in this forum.

Bella

Banned

I like when Bella is furious

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

I like when Bella is furious
    Hi Chrissy,

How have you been?

Bella

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi CunningLinguist,

Have we met before? If there is a next time, I wish that you will just tell me who you are when you see me in person.

You have not been very kind in your words towards me and I am not just referring to your view towards my appearance. Stop lingering like an annoying fly. Regardless of how you perceived the appearance of myself or Summer, I think it is better for you to learn some basic manners. No lady likes to be referenced as visibly old face. How about you? Are you even half decent? You don't have to answer and I don't wish to know as well.

I would trust that you are gentleman enough not to do these little actions to pick fight with a lady but I have been proven otherwise time and again. Simply put it this way, what is your problem? Can't you just be normal and stop being so bitter? It has taken me quite awhile to decide if I should respond to you but your actions are intolerable. I suggest that you stop making any form of reference towards me and treat this as a request. I have nothing against you but just don't agree on your behavior in this forum.

Bella
    He didnt say you were ugly at least? Isnt that a positive?

Although i can only imagine your reaction if he did.

Banned
    Hi Chrissy,

How have you been?

Bella
    hihi I am folding towels and bed sheets

Banned
    Very interesting CL vs other people who have seen Bella. I'm pretty sure even Xmas saying she's georgous. Maybe I'll visit you next time Bella if I have time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Very interesting CL vs other people who have seen Bella. I'm pretty sure even Xmas saying she's georgous. Maybe I'll visit you next time Bella if I have time.
    yeah I did say that to make my review less harsh. I swear a lot so It needed to be mild down little bit cause I don't want to sound like bitch you know?
    ㅎㅎ but bella is pretty indeed.

Banned
    Very well said. Sometimes some guys need to learn how to be gentlemen. If they don't have the same views about appearances, better to keep silent. Saying those mean things just to show the"not very nice" manners of them. Aussie guys look always very polite and respectful to women, but he tried to prove it wrong???
    Hi CunningLinguist,

Bella

Bella, i know my English confuses you at times, but you go alright! I would happily take you for a spin! Haha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Aussie guys look always very polite and respectful to women

You don't like wide hips? Or is that your polite way of saying a fat arse.

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi CunningLinguist,

Have we met before? If there is a next time,............ I have nothing against you but just don't agree on your behavior in this forum.

Bella
    Bella Calm Down.. No worries...

I do find you attractive, classy and pretty. Have a nice day..

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    You don't like wide hips? Or is that your polite way of saying a fat arse.

WayneK
    I do try to be polite, but this is a punting forum, so realistic reviews are always good
    Not sure why the B.... doesn't just ignore me though, are we all supposed to be too scared to say anything that may offend her now LOL.
    Last time in good faith I suggested she get a front door to her shop so punters don't have to walk past the people in the beauty salon she lost the plot as well.
    I guess Shillungonorrhea has twisted her mind and she can't think straight anymore...
    Heaven forbid if someone were to mention what the building next door to her is ...

Banned
    I do try to be polite, but this is a punting forum, so realistic reviews are always good
    Not sure why the B.... doesn't just ignore me though, are we all supposed to be too scared to say anything that may offend her now LOL.
    Last time in good faith I suggested she get a front door to her shop so punters don't have to walk past the people in the beauty salon she lost the plot as well.
    I guess Shillungonorrhea has twisted her mind and she can't think straight anymore...
    Heaven forbid if someone were to mention what the building next door to her is ...
    Can i ask what it is?

I cfb looking it up on Google

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Can i ask what it is?

I cfb looking it up on Google
    I remember there was a muay thai gym lol

Banned

Footage of that very day hahah

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast