Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Who are the hottest and efficient mamasans in massage shops, working and non working?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That's really nice of you!!!!! Last time i was in potts point, i was having infamous soft serve and too many strip clubs around there so tempting. I want to know what's going on there...... you wanna go? ㅎㅎ

Mm kay.. i'll try sooner or later (tonight or tomorrow)

What's sydney royal they won that.
    Oh and yeah livareno(?) .. i.jizz when i tried Fig something flavour
    Harrycd jizz when he tried Aquas' sea salt soft serve ahhah
    Was it fig and amaretto? Thats one of the best ones.

The award they got is a fair while ago. I thought itbwas an international one though.

Sydney Royal - maybe easter show???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's really nice of you!!!!! Last time i was in potts point, i was having infamous soft serve and too many strip clubs around there so tempting. I want to know what's going on there...... you wanna go? ㅎㅎ

Cow Moon 's Salted Caramel Gelato won the best Gelato in the world back in 2014

Junior Member(有D料到)

The Royal Sydney Show aka Easter Show

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Two separate questions here.
    Most efficient? - definitely Yuki @ Ginza.
    That girl is so switched on, and efficient, and totally in control of everything.
    Hottest? I dunno.
    I go to a shop for the WLs, not the mamasan.
    Yuki is definitely hot. Fuck yeah she is hot.
    But is she the hottest?
    Maybe not, there are probably younger and hotter mamasans ... but she is definitely hot.
    Put it this way ... if I turned up to Ginza to see a 19yo gorgeous Japanese JAV star, and Yuki said you have a choice, you can have her, or you can have me, I would probably choose Yuki.
    But its never gonna happen ... so yeah ... whatever ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    This reply is not to Bella, but to anyone else who cares:

If I call by again I will tell her how she can do the front door. Maybe I will drop in to see how good Ivy is to see if Shilungornorrhea is lying ... again.

Shilungornorrhea is more than just another customer, he tells her how to write all these fake indignation posts, surely she wouldn't have time to write them herself since she has a business to run, he has plenty of time though. Also he is advertising for her:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1214795

hallelujah

Seems Shilungornorrhea is up to his snake in the grass tricks again, he must be still pretty pissed after being exposed as being on his last warning before being banned forever by another forum: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1177086

So now he is coaching Bella and Babycat (who I have been quite friendly to in the past) to gang up on me ...

Oh man. You must really be a bully as Bella puts it. And having said all those things about a person and still have the thought of visiting Bella's shop is indeed quite pathetic. Come on mate, just quit before things get out of hands. I don't normally get involved in such things but you have been nothing short of being a jerk. Just my 2 cents worth. Shame on you mate and go cry me a river for people ganging up on you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Oh man. You must really be a bully as Bella puts it. And having said all those things about a person and still have the thought of visiting Bella's shop is indeed quite pathetic. Come on mate, just quit before things get out of hands. I don't normally get involved in such things but you have been nothing short of being a jerk. Just my 2 cents worth. Shame on you mate and go cry me a river for people ganging up on you.
    You say you don’t normally get involved in these things, so why did you do it this time? You know you will get a freebie after 10 visits anyway, so no need to be a white knight bro. At least you had the balls to come out in the open and defend her, unlike the weak ones that pm her or maybe they thought they would get some sort of a freebie as well?

Not sure how CL has been a bully. So many people use the the word bully when they don’t really understand the meaning. Look it up. He just gave his honest opinion as he sees it. Unlike so many here who’s comments are based on side deals and kickbacks and who know what else. I don’t have an opinion of Bella so I can’t comment either way. I met her once at Summerville maybe 2 years ago and that was that.

Bella will find out that getting shillgor involved will only hurt the business in the long run. And make no mistake, this has got his fingerprints all over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Two separate questions here.
    Most efficient? - definitely Yuki @ Ginza.
    That girl is so switched on, and efficient, and totally in control of everything.
    Hottest? I dunno.
    I go to a shop for the WLs, not the mamasan.
    Yuki is definitely hot. Fuck yeah she is hot.
    But is she the hottest?
    Maybe not, there are probably younger and hotter mamasans ... but she is definitely hot.
    Put it this way ... if I turned up to Ginza to see a 19yo gorgeous Japanese JAV star, and Yuki said you have a choice, you can have her, or you can have me, I would probably choose Yuki.
    But its never gonna happen ... so yeah ... whatever ...
    Do all your posts have to somehow involve ginza? Are you not sick of being a shill bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    You say you don’t normally get involved in these things, so why did you do it this time? You know you will get a freebie after 10 visits anyway, so no need to be a white knight bro. At least you had the balls to come out in the open and defend her, unlike the weak ones that pm her or maybe they thought they would get some sort of a freebie as well?

Not sure how CL has been a bully. So many people use the the word bully when they don’t really understand the meaning. Look it up. He just gave his honest opinion as he sees it. Unlike so many here who’s comments are based on side deals and kickbacks and who know what else. I don’t have an opinion of Bella so I can’t comment either way. I met her once at Summerville maybe 2 years ago and that was that.

Bella will find out that getting shillgor involved will only hurt the business in the long run. And make no mistake, this has got his fingerprints all over it.
    I can't help but to comment on someone who keeps saying bad things about others. And you really don't think that is a form of bully? I just feel that you guys stir up fights or emotions in this forum. I don't know you either Maxybro but are you in bed with CL? You want to show us what's the definition of a bully here? Or maybe CL can cut and paste a link to somewhere which explains it.

Leave that girl alone. Whether her business flourish or goes downhill, time will tell. What is hard to see is you guys kept saying that Shilgor is involved etc. How do you like it if people keeps accusing you of something or sensationalising something on a forum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    <misinformed drivel>
    Dude, it's all in her mind, Shillungonorrhea has twisted her thoughts and is using her against me since I exposed him as a shill, etc.
    I got nothing against her and have not bullied her, in fact I have tried to help her. I do feel sorry for her though, how she is being manipulated by Ahlungor for his own personal argument.

You seem to be a big supporter of her since most of your reviews (9 out of 12) are for her shop, also your post sounds alot like Ahlungor wrote it. Also you started the thread about her shop. So I guess it is hard for you to be impartial ...

Banned
    No one shield me like this when someone attacked me! I am jelous!

Bella has catpiss
    Babycat has alan86
    Xmas has A cup tits and bring in on prashvj i am ready to fight bitch

Banned
    I can't help but to comment on someone who keeps saying bad things about others. And you really don't think that is a form of bully? I just feel that you guys stir up fights or emotions in this forum. I don't know you either Maxybro but are you in bed with CL? You want to show us what's the definition of a bully here? Or maybe CL can cut and paste a link to somewhere which explains it.

Leave that girl alone. Whether her business flourish or goes downhill, time will tell. What is hard to see is you guys kept saying that Shilgor is involved etc. How do you like it if people keeps accusing you of something or sensationalising something on a forum.
    He simply stated his opinion about her appearance. That is not bullying. This might be a surprise to you bro but the whole industry is based on looks!!! Do you not state your opinion of the ML looks in your reports? They just happen to be all positive.

You notice everything was going really well for Bella until shillgor stepped in and spoke for her? If she had come out and openly told him not to comment on her behalf this would not have happened. Before that everyone was very supportive. Why would anyone not want her to succeed?

Banned

Bella has catpiss
    Babycat has alan86
    Don’t worry Xmas you will always have god member. You are lucky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Bella has catpiss
    Babycat has alan86
    Because you can crush them

Banned
    True i have god member ㅎ

Bella has catpiss
    Babycat has alan86
    You are in a different league to Bella, hence you don't need shielding. You are smart, strong, and think for yourself, except for when you are being submissive ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Also, thread derailing....

lol one of your best.
    9/10 Your gifs are spot on and funny

Banned
    True i have god member ㅎ

Hope you love anal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    This reply is not to Bella, but to anyone else who cares.......... ... again.

Shilungornorrhea is more than just another customer, he tells her how to write all these fake indignation posts, surely she wouldn't have time to write them herself since she has a business to run, he has plenty of time though. Also he is advertising for her:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1214795

Seems Shilungornorrhea is up to his snake in the grass tricks again, he must be still pretty pissed after being exposed as being on his last warning before being banned forever by another forum: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1177086

So now he is coaching Bella and Babycat (who I have been quite friendly to in the past) to gang up on me ...
    Not surprise as Shilungornorrhea definitely has personal agenda to vow the shop owners as he once posted in the old forum that his personal goal was to "Fuck the Massage shop mama san " . Yes, he used the 'F" word. CL you may be able to use your skill to dig out that old thread ..use the names of Silver Fox (linda) / 316 / Snowlotus / Stanmore shop owners as key words.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Not surprise as Shilungornorrhea definitely has personal agenda to vow the shop owners as he once posted in the old forum that his personal goal was to "Fuck the Massage shop mama san " . Yes, he used the 'F" word. CL you may be able to use your skill to dig out that old thread ..use the names of Silver Fox (linda) / 316 / Snowlotus / Stanmore shop owners as key words.
    Unfortunately the old forum seems to have been turned off, but I don't doubt you, it certainly sounds like him. I think the tide is turning for Shilungornorrhea, more and more people are starting to question his bullshit and shilling and expose his snake in the grass tactics.

He is a crafty old bugger though, very skilled at getting sympathy and taking advantage of peoples willingness to believe and innate good nature. Heck I was even tricked by him in my early days on the forum, until I followed one of his reviews for a young beautiful lady that turned out to be old, ugly, and chubby.

It is certainly ominous for him that another forum has given him a final warning before banning him for life:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1177086
    Also he has been warned many times on this forum for "illegally" advertising for shops/people that are not paid up advertisers.

Apart from all the creepy and morally repugnant things he has said on the forum there are other bad things he has done but I can't post them publicly. Basically he is a moral vacuum, and he probably doesn't even realise it so he can't help himself even if he wanted to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm with Bella here, all the way.

The problem with a lot of the guys here is that they have no understanding of women , or how to treat them (one of the reasons they are forced into punting).

I think that there's a lot of members online who are falling deeper and deeper into their own delusions and fantasies. I know this for a FACT after dealing with Maxybro and his various incarnations for a long time. There are also many members with various psychological issues and unable to let things go.

To the people who think it's OK to insult women's appearance (who is on the site) in a specific manner, I just want to facepalm. Now I know why you're forced into punting in the first place, and I wonder where is your moral compass?

I also think that the trolls here who harass other members with insults and try to get under people's skin, should be banned from the site.

Lastly, I know that CL is a good guy at heart, as I was friends with him, but I believe it's really the war between Ahlungor and CL that has poor Bella (a wonderful lady it seems) caught in the crossfire.

Move on guys

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast