Thread: Ivy....great GFE for sure, but there are much more.....Must try!!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Ivy....great GFE for sure, but there are much more.....Must try!!!!!

I am not sure if its just luck or something special about me and this shop, I keep run into familiar faces here. Again like my report of Marisa, I am not going to disclose when I know her from but I already had close encounter with her before so when I saw her in the line up, its a no brainer.

Knowing what her capability is, I unusually op for the higher price premium services which include BBBJ, Ivy is very tall, 170cm at least D Cup Size 8. Very young university student.

We chat a bit in the room and she told me a bit of old gossip in the old join and why she come here. Soon we head to the shower together. She is very attentive had a good play with my little brother too. All I can do is return the favor and give her downstairs a good rub. Man I told you SHE IS WET!!! (more on that later)

We head to the bed and there are plenty of kissing and fore play. One thing she don't do that much is DFK but there is still a bit of toung touching. She slowly work her way down to my little brother. Now last time I see her in the other shop was covered. This time is BBBJ and its fucking amazing. That sucking and licking can easily make me blow

During her BJ I was working hard on her pussy too. Like I said, she is sooooo wet, and that is just starting. I swear if I do a japan style fingering....she will spray!!! She soon dom me up and it is such a feeling inside her. Tight and plenty of contraction. If you are not careful you can blow in no time. I have to take it slowly and changed a few positions to slow her down. Still with her so horny, I couldn't last for more than 10 minutes.

I tell you boys this girls is exceptional. You need to over look a few short coming during intro and treat her nice, you will have a great sex experience you never had before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Sexy D Cup ivy working tonight
    does she not do DFK?

Japan mix Ivy back from holiday. Come and experience her sensational GFE services.