Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First try Nuru massage, an authentic amazing Nuru experience with the amazing Yuki!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

First try Nuru massage, an authentic amazing Nuru experience with the amazing Yuki!!

Seen the reason promotion of Geisha Club about their Japanese Nuru massage services. I though someone finally doing this in Sydney? Its about time. Called them and booked an hour. I was so eager to find out how real this whole "Real Japanese Nuru" is. Yes I though it was a con.....

Turn up on my booking and the reception shown me the girl. I can tell from her English accent that she is Jap---- 1 tick. Saw their water bed first time. very interesting --- 2 ticks. Ask Yuki if I can add extra, she said ok 3 ticks. Looks good so far.

Yuki is about size 6, C cup and about 160cm. Pearl white skin. Very friendly with communicable English. She ask what I want to do first. I said lets do the Nuru slide first so we can rest and play again.

After a shower, on goes me to the water bed. Now I had Nuru massage before but its on a inflatable mattress. This water bed of theirs is quite interesting. Lights, music.... Yuki started applying the gel on me started her slide. very jap style. Just like the ones you see on the internet. Her pussy slide was the highlight, there is a few moment that I though I was inside her and its a shame that I wasn't. Very good blow job combine with hand action. The whole thing lasted just under half an hour. and I blow my first round. She went with me to the shower and clean me up.

We then move on to the bed and she was give me a very firm massage for a while. I need that for little brother to recover, eventually she ask me to flip over and she started her amazing pussy slide again follow by her mind blowing bbbj. She really know how to combine her fingers, tongue and lips to give the greatest pleasure to man. She out the cap on and the final stage begins.

She is very good in bed, you can question wether it is real or fake reaction but for me I don't care. We were doing everything except anal. I love Japanese girls than they don't restrict client access to their body, can't say the same about M8 and other K join. Too much KPS. Me and Yuki did it in a few position. Plenty of DFK and finger action too. Blow my load eventually. She clean me up and help me get dress, before I leave she give me a big kiss and hug while I pass her the $100 tip that she well deserved.

This girl is amazing. She simply knows man. I don't know about you boys but for me, doing this with an SYT would be no fun because they don't have the experiences with man. SYTs are for fuck and go. For a service with these kind of complication and to achieve this level of services. You need someone like Yuki, and by all mean she is not old, at least 10 years younger than Mimi with equal or better technique.

Just to close up if you were to spend $280 for a massage and fuck session, I don't think you get any better than this services in Geisha club. Its best what you can find in market right now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its not even close to nuru massage no gel,no air bed used its just a normal body slide massage with a lots of baby oil thats it and more expensive than korea b2b massage hummp i wonder they posting a nuru massage lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its not even close to nuru massage no gel,no air bed used its just a normal body slide massage with a lots of baby oil thats it and more expensive than korea b2b massage hummp i wonder why they posting a nuru massage for advertising lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All that I can say is she did use gel and it was very jap style, and was done in they special shower bed. Do you know what is Nuru gel?

Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    Its not even close to nuru massage no gel,no air bed used its just a normal body slide massage with a lots of baby oil thats it and more expensive than korea b2b massage hummp i wonder why they posting a nuru massage for advertising lol
    Mr lipengr

Most of the Nuru massage session are come through bookings. Can you specify your session time and date and we can check with the girl wether there was some misunderstanding that lead her to change the services routine.

If you did not book, AKA walk in. What service did you go for. If you go for the Premium Full Services, The nuru massage routine is not included as standard.

We have very good feedback from customer so far and she is almost 100% booked every time. Having said that, we are happy to look into any complaints and hope to result in a better services in the future.

Looking forward to heard from you

244Paddington Management

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Mr lipengr

Most of the Nuru massage session are come through bookings. Can you specify your session time and date and we can check with the girl wether there was some misunderstanding that lead her to change the services routine.

If you did not book, AKA walk in. What service did you go for. If you go for the Premium Full Services, The nuru massage routine is not included as standard.

We have very good feedback from customer so far and she is almost 100% booked every time. Having said that, we are happy to look into any complaints and hope to result in a better services in the future.

244Paddington Management
    Excellent reply !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mr lipengr

244Paddington Management
    I did booked on friday at 6 pm and i dont mind if ur ml did nuru massage or normal b2b massage and i respect the ml, i just say that why u posted nuru massage while the ml just provide with normal b2b im sure 100% booked for nuru massage And i still have the sms booking to ur mobile

Thanks anyway cheers

I did booked on friday at 6 pm and i dont mind if ur ml did nuru massage or normal b2b massage and i respect the ml, i just say that why u posted nuru massage while the ml just provide with normal b2b im sure 100% booked for nuru massage And i still have the sms booking to ur mobile

Thanks anyway cheers
    I check with reception and there could be some mix up between him and the girl. Our Nuru massage service is trUe authentic Japan nuru massage experience. We will remind the girl of the routine for this services.

We will send you a coupon though PM in the next 24 hours to compensate the mistake. Please check your PM later.

I check with reception and there could be some mix up between him and the girl. Our Nuru massage service is trUe authentic Japan nuru massage experience. We will remind the girl of the routine for this services.

We will send you a coupon though PM in the next 24 hours to compensate the mistake. Please check your PM later.
    Very professional and good customer services! Appropriate and swift response ! The way to go !

Like !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol to makes me coming back there and wasting another money in there hahahahaha get real sis enough is enough
    u really know how to attract customer heh

Thanks anyway and i wont wasting my time to check my pm

Cheers

Lol to makes me coming back there and wasting another money in there hahahahaha get real sis enough is enough

Cheers
    Sorry if you feel that way, I just send you the coupon code anyway.again apologies for the mix up again.

Geisha Club 244

Sorry if you feel that way, I just send you the coupon code anyway.again apologies for the mix up again.

Geisha Club 244
    Good on you. But what a waste to send it to someone who don't want it. Might be better to give it to someone who does!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cheers
    Gees... I fell sorry for your staff if you have people working for you. I cam imagine you say: "WHY YOU MAKE MISTAKE? YOU SO STUPID!! OFF YOU GO!!"

Its a punt and ML are human too, what is that you expecting? A free session again. Most shops wouldn't give a fuck about your comment, let alone reply and send you a coupon. If you don't want the coupon feel free to pass it on to me

Having said that, I am not sure if I can use it though. Seems Yuki only work 1-2 days and the popular hours (5-9) is book up very quickly. Last time I ask the reception if there is other girls doing this and they say no because they are trying to keep the experience authentically Japanese so hard to find more Japanese girls.

I think they should introduce more girls from other nationality to the services. For me I don't case if the girl is Japanese or not. Just pretty face, nice boobs and good services.

Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Gees... I fell sorry for your staff if you have people working for you. I cam imagine you say: "WHY YOU MAKE MISTAKE? YOU SO STUPID!! OFF YOU GO!!"

Its a punt and ML are human too, what is that you expecting? A free session again. Most shops wouldn't give a fuck about your comment, let alone reply and send you a coupon. If you don't want the coupon feel free to pass it on to me

Having said that, I am not sure if I can use it though. Seems Yuki only work 1-2 days and the popular hours (5-9) is book up very quickly. Last time I ask the reception if there is other girls doing this and they say no because they are trying to keep the experience authentically Japanese so hard to find more Japanese girls.

I think they should introduce more girls from other nationality to the services. For me I don't case if the girl is Japanese or not. Just pretty face, nice boobs and good services.

Agree, I think Geisha has done the right thing and shown good customer services in their handling of a negative feedback . I think the shop has got very good facilities at their price point and show great initiative for introducing the nuru massage, can't wait to check it out myself !

Ps. Just wondering if I can byo ML to try that wet floor mattress? Haha, I can think of at least 3 of my favourite ladies would do wonderful magics for me on that setting !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with that too. Japanese girls are great, especially that AV feeling. I would mind if it is a China, Malay or even western girls as long as look is ok, with good body and services. Korean....nah too high a risk of KPS. Thai girls, there are plenty in 244 but somehow I don't feel they are interested in this routine. They are more like fuck and go type.

yuki work Today ! Do in japanese Nuru Massage ! By apponintment after 5pm . Pls contact Us Make Booking . Thanks !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen the reason promotion of Geisha Club about their Japanese Nuru massage services. I though someone finally doing this in Sydney? Its about time. Called them and booked an hour. I was so eager to find out how real this whole "Real Japanese Nuru" is. Yes I though it was a con.....

Turn up on my booking and the reception shown me the girl. I can tell from her English accent that she is Jap---- 1 tick. Saw their water bed first time. very interesting --- 2 ticks. Ask Yuki if I can add extra, she said ok 3 ticks. Looks good so far.

Yuki is about size 6, C cup and about 160cm. Pearl white skin. Very friendly with communicable English. She ask what I want to do first. I said lets do the Nuru slide first so we can rest and play again.

After a shower, on goes me to the water bed. Now I had Nuru massage before but its on a inflatable mattress. This water bed of theirs is quite interesting. Lights, music.... Yuki started applying the gel on me started her slide. very jap style. Just like the ones you see on the internet. Her pussy slide was the highlight, there is a few moment that I though I was inside her and its a shame that I wasn't. Very good blow job combine with hand action. The whole thing lasted just under half an hour. and I blow my first round. She went with me to the shower and clean me up.

We then move on to the bed and she was give me a very firm massage for a while. I need that for little brother to recover, eventually she ask me to flip over and she started her amazing pussy slide again follow by her mind blowing bbbj. She really know how to combine her fingers, tongue and lips to give the greatest pleasure to man. She out the cap on and the final stage begins.

She is very good in bed, you can question wether it is real or fake reaction but for me I don't care. We were doing everything except anal. I love Japanese girls than they don't restrict client access to their body, can't say the same about M8 and other K join. Too much KPS. Me and Yuki did it in a few position. Plenty of DFK and finger action too. Blow my load eventually. She clean me up and help me get dress, before I leave she give me a big kiss and hug while I pass her the $100 tip that she well deserved.

This girl is amazing. She simply knows man. I don't know about you boys but for me, doing this with an SYT would be no fun because they don't have the experiences with man. SYTs are for fuck and go. For a service with these kind of complication and to achieve this level of services. You need someone like Yuki, and by all mean she is not old, at least 10 years younger than Mimi with equal or better technique.

Just to close up if you were to spend $280 for a massage and fuck session, I don't think you get any better than this services in Geisha club. Its best what you can find in market right now.
    Hey bro, i have sent you message, not sure have received. Appreciate u can reply me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I call the shop and ask about Yuki. They only quote $180 for 1 hour nuru massage. Extra discuss in the room with the girl? Is that how it goes at this place?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    I call the shop and ask about Yuki. They only quote $180 for 1 hour nuru massage. Extra discuss in the room with the girl? Is that how it goes at this place?
    Yes, that's how it is there.

Banned
    Go for the VIP session at $280 ph and you will have nuru massage and full service. I tried it with Hanna and it was amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast