Thread: Meya a nice small lady!

Banned

Meya a nice small lady!

Service Provider's Name: Meya

Session Month & Year: Saturday 29 August 2015

Establishment Address: 24 Railway Street Liverpool NSW

Phone Number : 02 9822 5866 Advertised Hourly Rate: $135 daytime rate.

Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://24liverpool.com.au

Photo Authentication: They are real, but heavily photo shopped.

Estimated Age: About 25

Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long

Nationality: Chinese.

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: smooth.

Height: About 160 cm / 5' 0" Body Shape: Slim size 6

Estimated Breast Size: A cup. Enhanced breasts: They are Natural.

Pubic Hair: Trimmed.

Kissing Available: Yes but only light and limited.

Services Provided : Daty, BBBJ, sex in various positions, massage.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Not sure how much but she has some Knowledge.

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Very good,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes good, A little pocket rocket!

Roster: Saturday.

Review:

Went to 24 Railway St. Liverpool, chose Meya she told me it was Mia but the roster said Meya paid for one hour and showered Meya returned as I sat on the bed.

Meya removed her costume and hopped in the shower.

We both moved to the bed for some cuddling and light kissing. It was her first day at 24 and she was not really into kissing.

I moved on down to her breast she has small breasts with nice nipples she seemed to enjoy the attention and the kissing and sucking of her breasts and nipples.

Eventually I moved on down her body and slipped my tongue into her trimmed but still hairy pussy, she seemed to enjoy daty and seemed to have an orgasm or even two.

I then move up the bed and lay beside her I kissed her lightly she didn’t really respond and then moved down to suck my nipples, which does nothing for me, eventually she moved on down to my rock hard cock she gave me a bbbj it was ok but not up there with the best to be fair.

I played with her pussy while she gave me bbbj but didn’t stick my finger in her, then she said sex now so I agreed and she domed me up applied lube to me and her and hopped on top in cowgirl.

She is a small girl so I thought this should be nice and tight but she was not that tight may be it was too much lube or may be that is how she is don’t get me wrong she is not loose but just not as tight as I expected.

She rode me in cowgirl and was happy to do so for quite some time eventually she came she said 3 times and eventually I came she did ask to swap to doggy but I said later so we kept going in cowgirl and never got to doggy.

She cleaned me up and we had a cuddle not kissing and then she gave me a massage for the remaining time.

She is a nice girl if you like small petite girls with small tits you will love her, I think with repeat visits she will be even better and hopefully will kiss more.
    As always YOMV.

In summary.

A nice girl.

She has a nice pair of small natural tits.

She is an attractive lady and was only too happy to look after me and do what I wanted in short a great attitude.

Is relatively new to being a wl and will only get better.

Happy Punting.

Nice face

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jet View Post
    Nice face
    I was walking down the street and I followed this girl from the station I thought to my self she looks hot and I looked at the gear she had you know bag etc and I though she looks like a working lady I hope she is going to 24.

Sure enough she went up the steps to 24, I went for a walk as it was a bit early for the shop to open.

When I returned to the shop there were 4 ladies on Tina and Yuko I had thought I would see on of them and Meya and another girl I met Meya and the other girl Tina and Yuko were booked so I thought yes I will go with Meya and she didn't disappoint.

Yes she has a nice face though I must admit the photos on the web are photo shopped so much that they can be unrealistic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Oneonone,
    Glad to see you are out punting again. I do have admire your sex drive by driving all the way to Liverpool.
    Thank you for your review on this NEW girl at 24.
    Last time i talk to you on this Forum, i recommend Tina and she is a lady that will satisfy all your sex needs.
    Hope to see your posting on Tina soon as she is my Favour girl at 24 Liverpool. 100%.
    Regards,

Banned
    Bro I didn't stop punting I just stopped posting!

Liverpool is good for me its much closer to home than my regular shop but not too close that its a problem.

I am pretty sure I have seen Tina at another shop, both Tina and Yuko were busy yesterday so if I want to see either of them I may have to book.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    HI Oneonone,
    Right on brother. I knew you never stop punting. Its in your blood.
    I hope one day i will hear about your review on my Favouriate Girl Tina at 24 Liverpool.
    Please keep me posted on her via PM.
    I have to try Yuna at 533, you have mention she gives you a GFE for a korean girl. I do like it as I hate Korean Princess. You know what i am.
    As always, you are my favouriate posting buddy on this forum.
    Thank You.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Meya Melt your dick