Thread: Jasmine, such a pretty girl...one of the prettiest thai I've seen lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jasmine, such a pretty girl...one of the prettiest thai I've seen lately.

Thai massage shop is really crap lately. I think there is a wave of thai chicks think they can make more in overpriced Chinese massage shops. Not knowing that many Chinese customer won't pick them. There is a few shops that work out for them, but not many.

So me and my mate venture down to this shop after and unattractive line up in Oasis. They shown us three girl, Jasmine caught my attention, but my friend pick her. So I decided I come back later. After report from my mate was she is only good to look at but services was so so. Now knowing my friend that he is not really attractive and stingy on tips, that doesn't surprise me. Me on the other hand knows thai girls are all mechanical so you want good services, you need to do a bit more work.

Return next day after my gym session. Pick her without seeing any other girls. She ask me why not check out the others too, I said I only have my eyes on her. She laughs, that's a good star. I also told her I will take the regular price but I give her a tip for the premium service. She was ok with that. Who won't be.

She came shower with me on her return, some light kiss and we were body rubbing each other. Very nice body, it will be perfect if she was one size down. When we get to the bed, my cock was fully erected already. She give me that sultry look and went straight on to it. The technique is good with some improvement needed. I like the eye contact with her lovely big eye while she sucking me up.

Few minutes later she slip the condom on started to ride on top of me. The girl is so energetic and lovely to see her ass doing the work in the mirror. Even nice when I flip her over on doggie, very tight inside too. After a few more not so interesting position, I decided to finish up in miss. We were both exhausted by then.

All up its a bit pricy compare with taking up the premium services straight away, however the perception from the girl is different. If $20 going to make the girl happier and I get a better services , I am not going to get stingy on that. The girl is really pretty and I will sure come back for more.

Come and see our pretty Thai Model Jasmine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No

Saw jasmin today on a blind punt. I have to firmly disagree with what what has been said. She is a solid skilled strong country girl. She is not slim at all, nor is she especially cute. We had a satisfying physical session but the photos are totally misleading. Maybe this new management has a niche they are catering to but for my money you need to post a roster and be honest about your girls. As it stands I will absolutely not return. In your price range you are well behind 359 riley, 429 pitt, Roseville rose, and even Kyoto 206.

Banned
    Has anyone seen the other girls and if so, are their photos real or not? By looking at the photos of Jasmin, one would have been impressed by her good looks.

I've seen Jasmin a couple times. Saw her in a line up and she looked great so I went with her.
    She is slim in a natural woman kind of way, not like a model and there's definitely a cuteness to her that pushed me to visit her again.
    She was skilled and overall really enjoyable to be with.
    Maybe Doug caught her on an off night or just both have different preferences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Has anyone seen the other girls and if so, are their photos real or not? By looking at the photos of Jasmin, one would have been impressed by her good looks.
    They are real....just may be a little bit of PS which is normal. Her new pics are nice, check out that boobs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think somewhere mention she can do a very good body slide too. That rack is build for a tit fuck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    They are real....just may be a little bit of PS which is normal. Her new pics are nice, check out that boobs

Her new pics absolutely shows her real asset. Agree with massageaddict on the tit fuck part.

Having said that, I suggest you check with her if she can do it first. I know for a fact she is very mindful of her body so not sure if she will let you tit fuck her.......better sure than sorry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Her new pics absolutely shows her real asset. Agree with massageaddict on the tit fuck part.

Having said that, I suggest you check with her if she can do it first. I know for a fact she is very mindful of her body so not sure if she will let you tit fuck her.......better sure than sorry.
    Like I said in the review, the trick with Jasmine (and any Thai girls) is a little tip and confirm the extra you want before you give money to the reception. This will avoid arguments and disappointment.

Banned
    Like I said in the review, the trick with Jasmine (and any Thai girls) is a little tip and confirm the extra you want before you give money to the reception. This will avoid arguments and disappointment.
    That's is an EXCELLENT TIP

Couldn't wait for Hanna. Went next door for a beer and lunch. Decided to go with Jasmine for half an hour. Very pretty Thai girl. Healthy medium frame and SUPER FIRM BOOBS, best for CG

Reception mention they will have a full roster this week and a few new girls, Will see how that turn out!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice one hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Jasmine bck on roster. Man so many choice these days. Just have to find the time.....and money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi crazy4thai,

So all up, what was the total cost? $120 + 20??

All up its a bit pricy compare with taking up the premium services straight away, however the perception from the girl is different. If $20 going to make the girl happier and I get a better services , I am not going to get stingy on that. The girl is really pretty and I will sure come back for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    Hi crazy4thai,

I can't remember exactly, its either 30 or 40 which is about the same as their 1/2 hour premium services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    Hi crazy4thai,

Jasmine is very pretty and can be really good or sometime a bit off depends on her mood.

When I see her, I usually go in with standard fee and chat with her and see what she is up to on a particular day, I do cap the tip on the difference between standard and premium service though.