Thread: DFK and DATY

Junior Member(有D料到)

DFK and DATY

Been to golden flowers a couple times but the girls don't seem to offer DFK or DATY. Similar experience for you guys? Where else should I go besides 5 stars?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkw View Post
    Been to golden flowers a couple times but the girls don't seem to offer DFK or DATY. Similar experience for you guys? Where else should I go besides 5 stars?
    Been to golden flower and a couple other K shops, if you are a repeat customer then definitely on the table. A lady never kisses on the first date.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We all look for them bro. Off the top of my head, Diamonds81 used to offer but I am not sure now if they offer.

Outcall girls like MOC or Bluemoon, they offer those services and you can even check the services each girl offers on their website.

I stopped going to GF long time ago for the same reason. Now I only try girls from 5*, MOC and bluemoon.

sinchankeren
    you must be a loyal customer

if you are seeking daty or bbbj then 5* will rock you on!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is the main issue STDs with DATY for WL's ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, and also non STDs if you finger them...fungus, bacteria as such. also injuries if you bite or have sharp fingernails.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    btw, catching a cold is the same if you DFK or not. Colds are pretty contagious no matter what you do. although exchanging snot is asking for it. I think you could also get TB from DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to GF only once. The girl promised DFK and then didn't want to once the money was paid. Needless to say, I was not happy and hasn't been since.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There are plenty of shops where the girls offer dfk and datty just read some of the posts on the forum