Junior Member(有D料到)

Carol what an experience

Persons Name: Carol

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 alexander
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 26/8/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 25-30

Size/shape :Size 5 super slim pocket rocket hot body Natural B cups Shaved pussy just sexy as, and protruding pussy lips, unbounded energy

Services Provided : GFE PSE DFK BBBJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69, great pussy slide

Value for money/recommend? Ill be back soon as possible

Booked Carol as her photos look hot grabbed 2 hrs and paid my money to management I walked into the room and I was greeted by Carol and she started straight out with a very passionate DFK which straight away got my attention and I was saluting this tiny sexy little lady that is just so sexy looking in her tiny cut offs and bra.
    I jumped into the shower and just got harder and harder as Carol started to remove her clothes in front of me while I was in the shower , the first thing you realise with Carol is just how petite she is but also oozes sex appeal as she struts around the room naked, she uses her body so that you know that she is no amateur and just wants to get you as hard as possible.

I quickly dried and rested down on the bed while Carol organised her beat box and started up her mirror ball which started to whizz around and create the atmosphere of (damn I'm in some kind of sex disco) I couldn't get my eyes of her as she gyrated and swung those hips and arse in front of me Carol turned and moved to the bed and got close enough so that she could grab my head and guide my eager tongue down to her fully shaved snatch where i eagerly started to suck and lick her pussy which was wet and salty and no hint of lube, I knew then that this was going great.
    I lay down after a while as Carol had really fucked my face with her pussy and I was covered in her juices Carol got real intense and was grabbing the back of my head and really going off.
    Carol jumped up gave me some more passionate DFK and tender kisses I was just quivering and ready to go.
    Carol seemed so happy and as I lay down she came at my cock like a python from the bottom of the bed and slowly flicked her tongue over the tip until she decided that she would devour my own snake right down to the base while encircling and caressing my balls with one hand and tickling in and around my chocolate starfish with the over hand I was really getting intense by this stage, Carol then licked her index finger and slipped it into my arse and gave me a very gentle massage around the inside of my arse, a great feeling don't knock till you tried it with someone who knows what they are doing.
    I was getting so close to coming that I had to ask Carol to stop and give me a break but Carols Idea of a break is to slip a condom on and climb on your cock cowboy style and slowly move up and down on your shaft with just her prominent pussy lips wrapped around your cock and no other part of your bodies touching just as she gets to the top of your cock and just as you think she is going to slip of she slowly moves down again each time she gets to the top you get the spinning mirror ball light flashing and bouncing around and shining in off your highly sweaty and glistening body parts, just a sight to behold.
    We then moved into a great mish position knees pulled tightly to her chest and her pussy lips spread and wet, Carol guided my guy into her and grabbed my arse and started to pull me into her as deep as possible and keeps looking into your eyes and just seems to really enjoy everything that you are doing together my thrusts became more urgent and Carols pussy was really spasming and gripping my cock in alternate grip and relax and intense grip she really has a pussy that is appropriate to her size 5 body.
    we rolled over and I jumped up behind her and just gave her everything in doggy that I could give and Carol just kept thrusting and pushing back with all eagerness.
    I rolled of and Carol again ripped the condom of and started to get my cock as far down her throat as possible I was just about done but again Carol doomed me up and got on reverse cowboy and rode my cock hard and then turned 90 degrees and rode the bull side saddle . time was running down so Carol ripped of the condom and started a wet pussy slide just rubbing my cock shaft around and up and down her lips until I could not control my self and my legs went limp as I came in an explosive orgasm that gushers out and over my chest and Carols tummy I was spent but Carol just rolled me onto my back cleaned me up and started to sing a contented song while tickling my chest hair and trying to see if there was any life still in the snake but he was totally spent, I tried to extend at this time but Carol was booked for the next hr so I cleaned and had a shower Carol was in no rush and helped me dress and took her time making sure that I was good I over stayed our time a little which had Sophie pushing the bell and reminding Carol and me that time was up , it didn't faze Carol and she just got ready in her own time there was no clock watching or rush about anything I just had a great experience with a total knockout.
    Carol is going to get a few visits from me in the near future as I enjoyed the time so much.

Till then Seeya

Shop Owner

** CAROL is indeed a hot horny wet girl and she is working today** = very leggy C cup, wild PSE, tall, naughty fun, loves to playTall Slim CHINESE University Student size 6; 23 years old. long silky black hair
    see CAROLs HHot new photos then click here!! >> ( CAROL hot model photos

Junior Member(有D料到)

Carol great she is back

I wanted to revisit this lady and I noticed her back on the roster, I just returned from another awesome session,
    Well she didn't disappoint another fanatic session, 100 miles per hr sex.
    Moderators don't worry proper review to follow tomorrow when my cock stops pounding and I can think properly.

Shop Owner

** CAROL is indeed a hot horny wet girl ** = very leggy C cup, wild PSE, tall, naughty fun, loves to play Tall Slim CHINESE University Student size 6; 23 years old. long silky black hair
    see CAROLs HHot new photos then click here!! >> ( CAROL hot model photos

Shop Owner
    Carol same name is kiki ,she working today