Thread: 'L' korean *hardcore diamond service

Junior Member(有D料到)

'L' korean *hardcore diamond service

Ventured out to Gladesville a few nights ago as heard from Jesse that there was new korean babe named Romy working.

Unfortunately by the time I got out there she had finished up. Was shown 2 girls, one was L and the other I forgot her name but wasnt to my tastes/liking.
    Was informed that L was 'hardcore' diamond service which peaked my curiousity so decided to go in for a 30min session. Lets just say it was as they described.

L has decent body with enhanced breasts. In terms of looks she isnt strikingly stunning like other korean dolls but some guys will find her attractive. But if you are into more service orientated girls then she is your best bet.

As soon as we got into the room, she offered to help me take off my cloths and proceeded with DFK. Into the shower together with a BBBJ in the shower. A very friendly girl who I think just enjoys wild sex. Once on the bed she pours massage oil onto both our bodies and proceeds to do a bodyslide rubbing her tits and all over my body whilst doing catbath. This went on for a little bit then a PSE style BBBJ. I sorta let her do her thing and allowed her to take control of the session. I asked her where she would like for me to cum and she said in my mouth. not sure about you guys but to hear a girl say that is abit of a turn on for me.

We finished just on time. Bear in mind I was her last client for the evening and she still had so much energy.

Definately a great girl and for those who want a PSE you should check her out.

Looks 6/10
    Body 7/10
    Attitude 9/10
    Service 9/10
    Return factor: yes, when I want to be ravaged by a Korean WL

Banned
    I saw her in the lineup and she came across as a maneater who will eat you alive if you want PSE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

L (Elle) from 42

L(Elle) from 42 in Gladesville is simply the best. Great attitude and has a sufficient command of English. Love the way she suck ass...whooo. hot oil bod to bod is fantastic, she sucks and licks every part of your bod. Even toes, if you like that. Me? I loved it all!
    Another girl from 42 that gives you that level of service is Tahlia. A bigger sized California babe that will suck you dry and she swallows! Gotta love a girl who looks you in the eyes while you cum, plays with your cum in her mouth and slowly swallows. She was still 19 earlier this year when I saw her. Willing to Drill your ass too.

English is not important the most important matter is she enjoys what she is doing ! you get the best enjoyment in the world !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

You will never forget your first hardcore diamond service!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42