Girl's Name : Sasa

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 20 August, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim body, small boobs (B cup natural tits) and medium round bums, waist small, size 6, 158 cm tall. Very cute and pure. light tanned smooth skin

Roster: not sure (new girl. no fixed roster)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Hunan)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

I noted in this shop's roster that they had 2 new girls, Bella and Sasa. I tried Bella, but was unable to find Sasa in the shop when I was around. Last Saturday, Kevin messaged me that Sasa had turned up for work and suggested me to come over to see her. He said she is really young and I would like her for sure, in his opinion.

I arrived shop in mid-afternoon. Sasa was waiting for me. She looked really young and pure (清纯), just like the girl living next door. She is not the pretty type but looked very friendly. She wore a skirt which did not reveal much of her tits. I assumed that her tits won't be too big. I still took her as I like young girls (for their tight pussy).

After Sasa took off her clothes inside the room, I saw her two perky tits, but they are not big,( as I expected). Sasa was very friendly and was smiling all the time. When I took the shower, Sasa waited for me inside the room. I talked to Sasa in Putonghua and was not sure about her English skills.

Sasa gave me good cat-bath and CBJ. After my dick was ready for action, I got on top to start the session. She was still smiling all the time while I was fucking her. She even made some lovely gestures to show that she enjoyed my sex. I asked her why she was smiling all the time. She nicely said she felt I was like her old boy friend back in Hunan (her home province). Looking at me made her remember her boy-friend. This made the session very friendly between the two of us, and I liked it.

For a young girl like Sasa, I found her pussy very tight, as expected. She said she did not work in this industry before. She did not know that she needed to use KY to protect her pussy during sex. It was the other girls who told her when she told them that she didn't use KY for the first few customers and felt very painful. She almost wanted to give up and go home.

As soon as my dick moved hard and fast, Sasa's body became very tense and she started moaning quite loudly. Her hands were tightly wrapping my body and her legs also wrapped around mine. Her pussy was moving up and down to match my movements. Just wonderful. I pounded her until I came. There was no need to change position. Today, I really wanted to come as I did not have sex for a few days and her tight pussy made me come quickly and strongly.