Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage Girl Jealousy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    Cheers not worried about lying I just want to say the right things to ensure if she knows I usually see girl x it wont be an issue for her to give me the best service.

Like what if I tell her I usually see girl x and girl x is her best friend there? She might feel guilty and not give me the service I deserve in case I start making her my regular and it causes her to fight with her bestie?

Anyways going to pop along tomorrow I just want good service since this is the first time ill see girl y and want to say the right words haha
    I think you are reading too much into it. You'll do your head in and not end up enjoying the service. Just go see the new girl, and go with the flow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Easy solution. If a ML starts getting jealous try the following;

1) Stop paying her for extra. If she says anything or seems to change her attitude then ask her what she wants from you, a bf or your money.
    2) Ask for her phone number. If she won't give it to you, tell her that all your REAL friends give you theirs.
    3) Ask to start seeing you outside the shop.

Item 1 is the best way to separate the girls you should avoid making jealous from those you shouldn't give a fuck about.

So a funny thing happened today. Waltzed into one of the joints I go to regularly. i had a regular ML there but over the last 3 months have asked for a different girl - just to mix things up. The first girl does a good job, as does the 2nd one. But i'm not looking for fucking commitment when i get a massage. Today got my former regular because the other chick was away and I couldn't be fucked waiting until tomorrow for her to turn up. She asked when was the last time I had been in. She thought it had been like 3 months. Noooo ... a month ago I replied. She asked me 5 times throughout the massage why I hadn't seen her and why I kept seeing the other chick on te other times. I have to say I felt a bit bad. oh well, at the end of the massage she told me to ask for her next time. Then when she led me out she again told me to ask for her next time. So i guess i'll ask for her next time, lol. Clingy? Jealous? Can't get enough of the old Flamejob? She's only human I guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is possible that she does like you, but the alternative is that she is trying to make you feel special so she has a regular customer.

Either way it could work out that you get extra special treatment in future so worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    It is possible that she does like you, but the alternative is that she is trying to make you feel special so she has a regular customer.

Either way it could work out that you get extra special treatment in future so worth a try.
    i think the only thing she likes about me is my money. not that I mind, because she is cute and i think you're right about the special treatment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $$'s talk.
    $$'s for tipping talk.

I remember years ago visiting my regular haunt and the mamasan always chose my girl according to what I said I wanted.
    it was nearly always the correct girl for me.

I suggested one days that she should let the girls decide who should service me and she laughed... yep she was right, the next week was lousy.
    Went back to the usual routine and was happy for the the next few years.

My current very regular haunt the Mamasan nearly always services me herself, unless she wants me to test a newbie... I am definately not complaining (except for the last few months I haven't been anywhere near home....)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    My current very regular haunt the Mamasan nearly always services me herself, unless she wants me to test a newbie
    Nice one bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where's your regular haunt local ? Care to PM ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Where's your regular haunt local ? Care to PM ?
    Nowhere near brisbane..... sorry.

I dont have a regular here.... wish I did, especially actually in the CBD would be handy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Nowhere near brisbane..... sorry.

I dont have a regular here.... wish I did, especially actually in the CBD would be handy.
    CBD is very hard to come by, many just arms reach from it, which does mean a taxi ride and if your doing that then ....
    I've heard rumors there is one right in the CBD which is not a ladyboy finish. If anyone does know of one please PM me . I'll continue trying and i guess 95% failing :'(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12