Thread: kesi or something like that

Junior Member(有D料到)

kesi or something like that

Went at about 620...was quite disappointed that there was only 1 girl available.

Shown Kesi or something like that.

Rooms were clean and tidy, but had a smoke smell.

She was really trying to please as it wasn't really in the mood. Great DFK and DATY. Although BBBJ was ok, she kept spitting out onto a tissue which killed the mood little. After about 30 minutes and I was semi, asked if I wanted to fuck.

So she rode me, great view with cowgirl squeezing b size bags of fun. The mis, and I started to get harder.....and a few more positions and was done.

Great massage afterwards.

Shop Owner
    6:20pm is peak hour with many customers come in after work. Thanks for the feedback I will relay this to management. Kesi is a great girl with fantastic beautiful attractiveness and great service. Her massage as you have mentioned is one of THE best in our shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
    Went at about 620...was quite disappointed that there was only 1 girl available.

Shown Kesi or something like that.

Rooms were clean and tidy, but had a smoke smell.

She was really trying to please as it wasn't really in the mood. Great DFK and DATY. Although BBBJ was ok, she kept spitting out onto a tissue which killed the mood little. After about 30 minutes and I was semi, asked if I wanted to fuck.

So she rode me, great view with cowgirl squeezing b size bags of fun. The mis, and I started to get harder.....and a few more positions and was done.

Great massage afterwards.

If she's 23 years old, I'm phar lap. When she walked in the room for the intro, I walked out.. Not attractive at all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    If she's 23 years old, I'm phar lap. When she walked in the room for the intro, I walked out.. Not attractive at all
    I agree, was interested from the photo, but IRL her face didnt appeal to me in the slightest.

Shop Owner
    ** KESI ** = Tall Slim like Jenny or Sue Hong Kong University Student size 6; 23 years old. long silky black hair busty leggy smooth tender soft skin GFE
    Please click here to see Kesi's HOTTEST new Photos! >> Kesi's HOT New PHotos what a busty chest!

phone or SMS 0424 666 228