Thread: It's really me or it's free :) Holland park - 25

BrainSex

It's really me or it's free :) Holland park - 25

Astute readers of this forum will know that I am a master sceptic. When I saw this title scrolling by on Cracker, I really could not help myself. Even better that she is located in hotel part, close to the hotel.

It's really me or it's free Holland park - 25

Booking process was pretty standard, I've come to learn that it is a hard task for these guys.

Easy parking at the hotel where I went and ordered a cafe latte and waited for my appointment time. When I said I was ready I got a reply that she was running ten minutes late. No problem, just continued to drink my coffee. If for some reason it didn't work out, Sunshine Day Spa just across the road.

Headed over to her place within walking distance of Holland Park hotel.

Greeted at the door by the girl in these very pictures. Chinese girl, lingerie and heels. Does it get any better. Paid for 30 minutes.

Shower on offer. Bed was clean, bathroom a little cluttered.

On the mattress she was enthusiastic. Covered bj was nice but always too short but that is to be expected in a 30 minute booking.

Sex in a few positions and pretty soon, looking at her cute asian eyes, her body and her little "please fuck me harder" comments, pretty well brought me to a climax.

All in all a good provider and I will return.

She does look pretty damn tidy. I see her full service price is only $20 more than the massage price. Good stuff.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review. Probably book the hour session next time, for the few extra dollars.

BrainSex
    so I was pretty happy. for all of the fake pics of other advertisers, this girl is putting herself out there as she is, real pic and real good price and service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx for the review. It's good to find someone claiming who they are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Astute readers of this forum will know that I am a master sceptic. When I saw this title scrolling by on Cracker, I really could not help myself. Even better that she is located in hotel part, close to the hotel.

It's really me or it's free Holland park - 25

Booking process was pretty standard, I've come to learn that it is a hard task for these guys.

Easy parking at the hotel where I went and ordered a cafe latte and waited for my appointment time. When I said I was ready I got a reply that she was running ten minutes late. No problem, just continued to drink my coffee. If for some reason it didn't work out, Sunshine Day Spa just across the road.

Headed over to her place within walking distance of Holland Park hotel.

Greeted at the door by the girl in these very pictures. Chinese girl, lingerie and heels. Does it get any better. Paid for 30 minutes.

Shower on offer. Bed was clean, bathroom a little cluttered.

On the mattress she was enthusiastic. Covered bj was nice but always too short but that is to be expected in a 30 minute booking.

Sex in a few positions and pretty soon, looking at her cute asian eyes, her body and her little "please fuck me harder" comments, pretty well brought me to a climax.

All in all a good provider and I will return.
    A review by a member of the cafe latte set; it has to be believable! Honestly, some information is superfluous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No need to take any notice of Digger - he says a lot of stupid things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    No need to take any notice of Digger - he says a lot of stupid things.
    And this comment is coming from Kilbey who submits posts like below:

"I'm a very normal middle aged bloke. The only thing that has worked for me is I went to a sex shop and bought a "fleshlight" which is basically a latex portable vagina. I know that might sound a bit odd but if women can have dildos why can't a guy have a latex vagina ? Plus if you get caught by the mrs or girlfriend it's hardly a crime worth divorce.

I'm surprised how realistic it is...I have found if I use it a few times a week it takes the edge off and for $150 it has been a good investment.

I don't visit sex workers for the social aspect...just want to get a shot away. This works well as a money saver."

Dream on Kilbey you wanker!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha fair point !

Just had a read of some of your posts....useful contributions amount to zero,

'Digger' -- ex Vietnam vet or just had a few rocks thrown at you at school ?

I've thought about buying a fleshlight to wean myself off RnT. Kind of like a nicorette patch and might save me a shitload of money, lol.

Now - Digger & Mr Kilbey, let's face it. We are all wankers. Just some of us outsource it and some of us do it in-house. Whether we drink caffe latte, espresso or hard liquer, at the end of the day (and even to start the day), we all just want the same thing: someone to stroke our dicks, whether its ourselves, the missus or some hot ML.

Peace, brothers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Ha ha fair point !

Just had a read of some of your posts....useful contributions amount to zero,

'Digger' -- ex Vietnam vet or just had a few rocks thrown at you at school ?
    Your last question is rhetorical!
    I contribute only when I feel it is appropriate. I don't stop and smell the roses!
    There are too many freeloaders and not enough investors from time to time on the Brisbane Forum.
    That should stir things up a little!

BrainSex
    Haha, so forgetting that I happen to like to order a fucking coffee (which I'm told is still legal in Qld) has anyone actually tried any of these amazing new Chinese girls whom are posting real pictures?

Sadly, this is my last post on the forum. I'm just back from 7 nights in Manila, full working days plus 9 different girls in the off hours. $8 for a massage, $33 for an overnighter. I'm tired of playing this Australian game.

Senior Member(無間使者)

pimp

tried to set up with this one but got a message saying she was out of town and would I like to try her friend. Said her friend was nice like her. So said ok. Rocked up to Moorooka motel and had a look and walked away. As I walked away saw the pimp nearby and was calling her. So it was the pimp sending the messages not the chick. Unless the other chick comes back would stay away from this one...unless you want a pimp sending you horny texts!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol. Punter getting hard for a guy pimps texts.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Haha, so forgetting that I happen to like to order a fucking coffee (which I'm told is still legal in Qld) has anyone actually tried any of these amazing new Chinese girls whom are posting real pictures?

Sadly, this is my last post on the forum. I'm just back from 7 nights in Manila, full working days plus 9 different girls in the off hours. $8 for a massage, $33 for an overnighter. I'm tired of playing this Australian game.
    Bastard! lol. I gotta get my arse to the Philippines!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Very Average

I saw this girl on 18/9 after seeing her review. Booking was easy and Holland Park was on my home - all good.
    When I arrived I could see it was the girl in the pictures, though they were flattering. Her best asset was her large soft breasts which feature in the pictures.
    My best guess would be early 30's with a bit of a round tummy as they get in their 30's. Average looks.
    The service was mixed. She put in an effort with foreplay including rubbing my cock between her soft breasts. Changes of position, no problem. However, 3 big negatives. Firstly, 3 times she stopped to check texts. Secondly there was the 'don't stop - keep fucking me' comment which translates as 'hurry up and cum'. Thirdly - when I entered her she had lubed both her and the condom up so there was the initial push then I was thinking 'am I actually inside' I wasn't sure - certainly not a tight pussy. Finished by finding a position where I could get some friction and was 5 minutes early. No offer of a massage etc as a good provider would offer so I just dressed and left. On the way out I passed a guy sitting outside who I thought was probably the pimp.
    Overall very average and I would not return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a similar feeling when I went to check this WL out but it wasn't on the 18th I think I went on the 15th (was after dinner time). I was sitting outside of this WL place waiting. I only got there about 5 mins early and little did I know she was running late and had a client . She message me to wait and saw the previous punter walk out the door (hopefully that was not you Madness). Which killed the mood for me straight up, was about to walk but she wasn't a 40 year old was why I stayed on. As people have describe this WL, she had assets on the top end. Did my business quickly as I had my mood killed at the start. She never offered massage to fill in the left over time. She said she lives down in Melbourne and would most likely travel back up to Brisbane more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness View Post
    I saw this girl on 18/9 after seeing her review. Booking was easy and Holland Park was on my home - all good.
    When I arrived I could see it was the girl in the pictures, though they were flattering. Her best asset was her large soft breasts which feature in the pictures.
    My best guess would be early 30's with a bit of a round tummy as they get in their 30's. Average looks.
    The service was mixed. She put in an effort with foreplay including rubbing my cock between her soft breasts. Changes of position, no problem. However, 3 big negatives. Firstly, 3 times she stopped to check texts. Secondly there was the 'don't stop - keep fucking me' comment which translates as 'hurry up and cum'. Thirdly - when I entered her she had lubed both her and the condom up so there was the initial push then I was thinking 'am I actually inside' I wasn't sure - certainly not a tight pussy. Finished by finding a position where I could get some friction and was 5 minutes early. No offer of a massage etc as a good provider would offer so I just dressed and left. On the way out I passed a guy sitting outside who I thought was probably the pimp.
    Overall very average and I would not return.
    I completely agree! Very mechanical and she kept checking her texts and even left Chinese mesages. She said it was her friend, but what a turn off! I wanted foreplay and started rubbing her c^%$, she ended up saying "doesn't work" and instantly my younger brother lost interest so I got her to "help" it up again. She quickly prompted the session to finish and hushed me to the showers and I was out of there. Very disappointed and never going to see her again!