Thread: happy Hour

Junior Member(有D料到)

happy Hour

I live in the north and am often tempted to punt at about 12. 64TP has a happy hour for $135 after 1am.

So should I drive for 1.5 hrs to save $15 off their standard or pay $160-180 for soomething around me??

Why can't all shops offer happy hours?

I think you covered the answer in your question man.
    1.5 hrs of time and petrol vs $15

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pockyfat View Post
    I think you covered the answer in your question man.
    1.5 hrs of time and petrol vs $15
    Plus bridge and other tolls its a lot more than the $15 you save at the shop!

I think most punters go to the shop at a time convenient to himself , that's why the city RnT shops are so blooming !

Happy hours are good to attract the more time flexible crowds , it will work to a certain extend but don't think it will generate a big demand or plenty of incremental business. And you won't find any city shops doing that as happy hours are usually their peak hours !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you're in the north just go to 142. open until 2am and only $150/hr. great girls at 142 as well. definitely not worth driving all the way to tp64 just to save $15.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think most punters go to the shop at a time convenient to himself , that's why the city RnT shops are so blooming !

Happy hours are good to attract the more time flexible crowds , it will work to a certain extend but don't think it will generate a big demand or plenty of incremental business. And you won't find any city shops doing that as happy hours are usually their peak hours !

Just my two cents

Cheers
    Check facts before posting!
    City shops do happy hours and promotional discounts!
    More thinking and less typing!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A lot of shops seem to have cheaper rates during daytime.

Yeah you tell them kuntous...

I'm so glad you're the school principal around here. This forum needs guys like you to keep us all in line.

How long do you think you'll last this time though ? I gotta say not a bad effort for this incarnation.

Bravo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Yeah you tell them kuntous...

I'm so glad you're the school principal around here. This forum needs guys like you to keep us all in line.

How long do you think you'll last this time though ? I gotta say not a bad effort for this incarnation.

Bravo!
    Cheers!
    Thanks for your support!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    $135 vs $180 is not $15. Many of the tp64 girls are at 533 also which is $150 and closer to you. Roseville rose also $150 with some of the same girls and some others. Better service at 533 though in my opinion even though I don't punt there any more.
    If you punt at a $150 shop then you will get the more mature ladies in most cases, also the premises may not be all that flash but usually the girls and the service is great and also unless you book the first job of the day you may have to wait awhile even at 10 am you can often be late as the girls don't arrive until 10 and then they have to get changed etc.

And unless your a regular and well know you run the risk of getting the switch etc and to be clear I don't agree with the practice but it seems to be take it or leave it.

In the end punt where you get looked after and where there are girls you like and for me the most important thing is the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes !! For me it comes down to the Ladies and their service.
    The location is important but not the main thing for me.
    I live in "The Shire". TP64 is my regular shop and closest to home.
    I have travelled to other shops in Sydney, over the Bridge as far as Hornsby for Special Ladies.
    If I travel a long distance, I normally have a 2 or 3 hour booking to help justify the travel time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $45 for 1.5 hr drive . if you make more than 30 per hr . forget it . Unless you have a favorite girl somewhere else. That's my logic. cheers

Forget about the money and go do it as a bit of an excursion, something different!