Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 533 duds

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

533 duds

Been to 533 maybe 20 times and seen some gems, but last 6 times I felt duded
    Each girl was heaps older heaps fatter and lazy compared to profiles.
    So today decided to go back to a good one I knew was great. Karen
    I arrive placed in a room and in walks a different girl?? Wot tha? So I tell Angie this is a switch? She says ahh Karen not in today she with man all day !! Fuck, ok so I'm left with an older big arse replacement but had a fat, I was there so against my better judgement stayed...
    Yep another lame dud fuck,
    So I get outside and call 533 and book Karen for an hour later!!!!! Haha so Angie was just bullshitting again.
    Anyway that's my vent , it won't affect their business , it's a gold mine but I will never return.
    B happy for any advice on alternatives

Banned
    Shouldn't put up with that.
    Just walk next time.
    I know it's easier said than done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who was the fat gal. Just don't want to book her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think she said he was Suki, but not 100%
    I think my main issue is Angie bullshitting ...and the deception used on their photos...
    Anyway we all have choice, i have given the place the benefit of the doubt a few times now...but now i will vote with my feet...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, we should always practice walking if things happens. Then the shops will start to learn. Maybe. Besides 533 is very run down when I last visited. I find it hard to cum to a good mood there.

Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Yeah, we should always practice walking if things happens. Then the shops will start to learn. Maybe. Besides 533 is very run down when I last visited. I find it hard to cum to a good mood there.
    But you can cum to a foul mood ? That's all it counts, to some !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It's a bit of a pain making a booking and being given the wrong girl, then having to walk and find something else. I always look forward to my bookings so I would be very disappointed if this happened to me. But it won't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In most cases, mamasan just bully punters to take on whatever they offer. Just remember we are the boss who pay them, not the reverse. I heard that girls don't like to show up and get rejected. But this is a fact of life that we should only take what we like. Some punter feel guilty (or just think with their smaller head at that time), and got bullied to accept pork chops and waste their time, cash and semen. The best action would be walk out and say "I'll be back ..... to see xxx". This happened to me few time @ Taren Point when I was literally forced to take on girls that I don't feel like fucking. Especially when they sit your inside the room, it feels like there is no way out.

Banned
    The turn shops where the girls whos turn it is next come in the room and introduce themselves they usually say they are the only girl available all the others are busy, this may or may not be the case.

I always ask to see the other girls if none available then unless I liked the first girl I walk.

I have done this plenty of times once you start to walk you will be surprised how girls all of a sudden become available.

Its your money walk if you don't like what your going to spend it on I saw some terrible women when I first started punting walking the first time is hard to do but it gets easier the more you do it and lets face it you dont have to go back to that shop and front those women again if you don't want to.

If you go back to the same shop then usually next time you will be treated with more respect lets face it they want your business, well your dollars!!

If you don't like whats on offer walk.

And yes that goes for 533 and 64

Quote Originally Posted by cliffqueens View Post
    Been to 533 maybe 20 times and seen some gems, but last 6 times I felt duded
    Each girl was heaps older heaps fatter and lazy compared to profiles.
    So today decided to go back to a good one I knew was great. Karen
    I arrive placed in a room and in walks a different girl?? Wot tha? So I tell Angie this is a switch? She says ahh Karen not in today she with man all day !! Fuck, ok so I'm left with an older big arse replacement but had a fat, I was there so against my better judgement stayed...
    Yep another lame dud fuck,
    So I get outside and call 533 and book Karen for an hour later!!!!! Haha so Angie was just bullshitting again.
    Anyway that's my vent , it won't affect their business , it's a gold mine but I will never return.
    B happy for any advice on alternatives
    Bro , you said you will never return, but chances are you will !!

At the beginning you said :

but last 6 times I felt duded

If you had six duded punts in a row and yet you went back, nothing is gonna stop you retutning right ??

Never mind , good luck to you anyway.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

If you had six duded punts in a row and yet you went back, nothing is gonna stop you retutning right ??

Cheers
    If he's Chinese, he might get lucky at the 8th return !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    Yea I just kept thinking I would get one that lived up to the reviews that had been written ( are they written by Angie?)
    I have some great punts there, before and that's why I went back to Karen who I had had a great time with before...but Angie said she wasn't coming in , but then later took a booking for her from me on phone .
    It's annoying when ur pumped up to bang a girl who u have picked from reviews and availability then u front and ur given an alternative, but it's my fault for not walking
    But I won't go there again, I hate being bullshitted, I live a fair distance so make a booking to ensure I get what is advertised...
    I will try Roseville next or maybe Pymbke house....and recommendations ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Agree Totally

I have been to this joint several times. None of the visits rate well enough for me to do an AR. Never seen anyone twice in this place.
    As to Pymble House, I did have a favorite girl there that I had visited many times. Unfortunately she quitted. Young uni student that's half the age of all the girls in 533 I say. Haven't been back of late. Like you I would like some AR on Pymble House but I think because they are not part of the advertisers here, they don't get reviewed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    don't understand why people still go to 533 and 64, the amount of std's there is crazy....and yes that includes hiv (just google it). keep safe and avoid these 2 places bros!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keneticjoy View Post
    don't understand why people still go to 533 and 64, the amount of std's there is crazy....and yes that includes hiv (just google it). keep safe and avoid these 2 places bros!.
    ...and you know this, how?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad to see nothing has changed at 533.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah last few times i've been dudded by 533. booked a girl, got another. dud. then got convinced to try another. dud. this happened twice. dud shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaheim View Post
    ...and you know this, how?
    http://www.topix.com/forum/world/aus...GAEV1I8J3L9IP9

Banned
    There are lots of duds in this world and sometimes I am sure its not the girl but the punter!

I have seen lots of girls at 533 and none of the ones I see are duds.

Angie always asks me how was the girl I saw and that includes Yuna who I have seen over 80 times.

I always tell Angie how it is and usually if I give a girl a bad report then she doesnt get rostered again.

So if you get a dud thats punting if you keep getting them at 533 then may be you should do your homework and read the Ar's on here and pick a girl that has a write up you like if not then look at your self before you put the girl down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find the best way & it has
    Happened a few times
    Especially if your seeing a girl
    @ 533
    Is get there phone number
    Book them with -
    Angie. Then text the girl
    She will tell you how long
    Then ring Angie back
    Tell her your running late
    You will be there a bit later