Junior Member(有D料到)

Desert Chocolate

Persons Name: Chocolate

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 alexander
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 04/9/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age a real 23 age

Size/shape :Size 5 slim perfectly proportioned great arse soft skin fully shaved B cup

Services Gfe FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69, cowgirl doggy

Value for money/recommend? Yes

I entered the shop on a whim hoping to grab a new babe and Sophie said try Chocolate she presented her to me and I was knocked out on how small and really attractive and young Chocolate is.
    I quickly agreed to terms and settled money with Sophie and jumped on the shower
    chocolate stripped as I was in the shower and revealed her lovely body what a knock out.
    i dried and chocolate came over and started to caress my body and chest and tickled my parts until I was ready to go , she went down and started a slow Bbbj and looked into eyes as she slowly licked and sucked on my guy I was really horny now so I had Chocolate dom me up and she climbed on and ride me hard until she started to shake with exertion and passion I was close to climax at this stage so I she rolled of I flipped her and we went at it 69 until I was so close I climbed out from under her and again easily flipped her over where Chocolate spread get legs wide and guided me into her very wet pussy I'm a sicker for missionary position - man on top, girl on back">Mish sometimes and can't control myself I was deep and hard and Chocolate was grabbing my arsenal and pulling me into her that I just had to blow.
    It was an intense session and Chocolate is the kind of gal that you would want to keep on fucking over and over but my time was up so we cleaned up and she gave me a quick relaxing massage for 5 mins until it was time to dress.

Till then Seeya

Shop Owner
    Chocolate is working today, for booking 95241278