Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think WLs can unwillingly fall in love with customer?

Do you think WLs can unwillingly fall in love with customer?

For both punter and WL, the new ones to the industry can easily fall into the trap of 'loving' each other, if they see each other enough.

The WLs who have been around probably have gone through this, maybe jaded, but definitely know better and consciously resist from falling for a customer. But do you think there is still a slight chance that the WL will fall in love again, if there is chemistry and everything clicks?

Banned
    I think wl adapt to the job and they see a lot of customers and they like a few of them but they learn that to fall in love does not work and so they tell every customer they love them come back and see me again and the cycle goes on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think that it is more likely that the customer will fall for the Lady.
    Been there, Done that. !!!

Banned
    Yes because why not?
    I failed twice already but still have crush on customer some times.. Lol and I know many girls who fall in love with customers. I don't know how serious they are but anyway..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Judging from my own experience and many others, men are the more "romantic" sex. It is said women love opportunistically and men idealistically.

Men are far more likely to develop feelings/oneitis for a WL than the other way around. I think it''s fair to say "real/true" love exists but only idealistically.

What most people would consider romantic love is just biochemical reactions happening in your brain and that feeling doesn't last forever. That romantic love is eventually replaced by companionship love if you've been together long enough.

Yeah its happened quite recently, it's been nice but I'm not sure how to approach it because of language barriers among other things.

She's really lovely but I don't know if I can persue something beyond, with where I am in life.

How have any of you gone about it?
    I'd appreciate suggestions from either sides pov
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pockyfat View Post
    Yeah its happened quite recently, it's been nice but I'm not sure how to approach it because of language barriers among other things.

She's really lovely but I don't know if I can persue something beyond, with where I am in life.

How have any of you gone about it?
    I'd appreciate suggestions from either sides pov
    Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

^
    Haha

I'm more conflicted because I don't want to persue it and I don't want to hurt her either.

Quote Originally Posted by pockyfat View Post
    ^
    Haha

I'm more conflicted because I don't want to persue it and I don't want to hurt her either.
    Just go and see someone else, if you just want to have nice time and no complications.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes because why not?
    I failed twice already but still have crush on customer some times.. Lol and I know many girls who fall in love with customers. I don't know how serious they are but anyway..
    Just wondering, how can u tell the girl is really like you (don't need to be fall in love). Any expression can indicate that? I know all girls r different, let's say how abt uself Ms Xmas

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Judging from my own experience and many others, men are the more "romantic" sex. It is said women love opportunistically and men idealistically.

Men are far more likely to develop feelings/oneitis for a WL than the other way around.
    I think it's women who have difficulty separating love/commitment and sex - it's easier for men to detach, or separate the two.
    But that's in a relationship, casual sex, fuck buddies etc
    Punting is a totally different story.
    With punting the girl is just earning a living and seeing dozens of guys every week, whereas the guy in some cases might be looking for love, connection, romance, friendship etc, and only seeing 1 girl or a few girls.
    So yeah I totally agree with you that it is more often the punter who develops feelings for the WL.
    But WLs are only human too and it's possible for them to have feelings for the customer - clearly not all customers are the same to them, and they like some more than others and some a lot more than others.
    But even then they still want to keep it within the WL/punter context; either in or out of the shop.
    On very rare occasions a WL will want to take it to the level of a romantic relationship outside the shop, with no money, expensive gifts, paid dinners, hotels and holidays, visa etc involved; but this is rare.
    It can happen though - anything can happen. The world is a big place.
    Personally as a punter I have the same mindset as WLs in that while I am with a girl I treat her like she is my princess and the centre of my universe and have a fucking great time with her.
    But as soon as I leave I switch off; I am realistic about it - she will move onto her next customer and I will move onto the next WL - that's punting.
    Switching off isn't always instant and easy of course; some girls get to you, but eventually you get over them ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it does happen. We are all human and we crave connection. Sometimes even without that goal in mind it does happen.

Then comes the part around decision and choice. People can either choose to ignore or try and make it work.

As for how do you know if they like you? It's not so much you vs. your money. I know that's cynical but they are their to work and you are a customer. I think when it starts to get more personal and if there is a connection you can tell. It is rare though.

Answer is Yes , they can bra why not ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, but a relationship is really hard and the process and result can be emotionally painful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's rare for a WL to fall in love with a customer not impossible just rare. It is more likely and common for a customer to fall in love with a WL though. And if love does happen between a customer and WL it normally doesn't last long and usually ends in heartbreak.

Yes because why not?
    Haha ! Of course it does happen !

And despite the KPS myth, I find Korean girls are more prone to this, I know a few !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! Of course it does happen !

And despite the KPS myth, I find Korean girls are more prone to this, I know a few !
    I know! That's what exactly i thought.. I have Chinese wl friend, Jap, Thai but in general K gals fall to customer the most easily..

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    Just wondering, how can u tell the girl is really like you (don't need to be fall in love). Any expression can indicate that? I know all girls r different, let's say how abt uself Ms Xmas
    Well.. never ignore your phone call or msg. Or talk to you first instead of waiting yours??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know! That's what exactly i thought.. I have Chinese wl friend, Jap, Thai but in general K gals fall to customer the most easily..

Well.. never ignore your phone call or msg. Or talk to you first instead of waiting yours??
    I see, but it also could be the way keep relationship of regular customer right?

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    I see, but it also could be the way keep relationship of regular customer right?
    No, some even quit their job at the peak of their popularity to live with the guy ! It's not money they're after !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No, some even quit their job at the peak of their popularity to live with the guy ! It's not money they're after !
    I do believe that! But even some Wls connect wiz their customers via phone or sms to keep the relationship, there is nothing wrong cuz this is their job, they need money for living or their life in the future!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast