Thread: 17 Pitt St Merrylands. June, paranoia nd Snake Pliskin.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

17 Pitt St Merrylands. June, paranoia nd Snake Pliskin.

Person's Name : June
    Establishment : 17 Pitt Street Merrylands (Parramatta)
    Date of Visit : 12/9/15
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0412853040
    Hours of Business : 10am till late
    Rates : $150/60
    Size/shape : size 9
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian
    Services Provided : cbj and self administered handjob
    Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy folks,

“Her paranoia was so huge you could sell advertising space on it.”
    Steven Seagal

This is a review of June.

I have no doubt in my mind why there have been few, if any reviews of this establishment. It is a shocker.

When I rang the above number I was met by a sweet Asian voice that asked me if I had been there before. I responded 3 times in a row by saying that I had not been there before, but had been referred there by a friend.. Between each of the times she aksed this, she seemed to be talking to someone in the background. In the end she ‘agreed’ I could show up.

The place is a dump. In the movie Escape from New York, Snake Pliskin (Kurt Russell) in sent into a New York City that has become a maximum security penal colony where the prisoners run it inside. Pliskin goes in to free the US President who has crash landed there.

The houses that Pliskin stumbles through resemble this one. Inside it looks derelict. The walls need painting. The carpet is dirty and old. Folks the inside looks like joint ready to be bulldozed and its remnants carted off to the Tempe tip.

When I arrived I was met by June. She is a solid, not fat, Asian lady who turned out to be mine host. She had C+-D-s breasts, a closely cropped pussy and ok English with a pretty face. She was the lady I spoke to on the phone and as soon as I got in the following conversation ensued:

June: You been here before?
    Steven: No.
    June: How you know this place?
    Steven: My brother has been here.
    June: Brother?
    Steven: Yeah, a tall skinny guy with one gold tooth in front.
    June: I remember him.
    Steven: I thought you might.

(Note: I do not have a tall skinny brother with a gold tooth! I am also thinking to myself that her paranoia is so huge she can sell advertising space on it.)

At this point I should have up and bolted, but a punt is a punt and I sprung for an hour of bliss.

An hour of bliss it was NOT. She led me into a room that felt like a hand grenade had been heaved into it. In the corner, on the floor, was a cheap lamp that looked like it had come from a $2 Shop circa 1980. There was also a broken air conditioner and a really beat-up bar fridge. There was no shower in the room, but I had showered prior to arrival.

I stripped off and lay on the bed and she removed her clothing to reveal a very attractive body attached to a pretty head. Folks, it all collapsed and went downhill from there.

She does not kiss. She does not do bbj. She does not like her nipples sucked, only kissed. She does not allow daty. At my age without at least some of this it’s hard to get my heart started , let alone free willy.

She must have thought I could get aroused by some before foreplay activity that consisted of nothing.
    She slipped a dom, with some help from me, and began the most pathetic blowjob ever recorded and endured by a punter.

I knew I had to take the situation in hand, literally, or nothing would happen. So I ripped off the dom and jerked myself off and left after 25 minutes. I used their not too bad shower to wash myself and on the way out she suggested the next time I come I should have a double. I speculated that she meant a double scotch to calm my shattered nerves.

It appears in this joint they had 2 ladies, one ladyboy and a bloke available. Ladies and gents, I’m not interested in any of this shit.

I speculated why she kept asking me if I had been there before. One theory is no one ever returns and she’s hoping for a miracle or she thinks I might be from council to shut their arses down. In terms of the second possibility I think council could consider whether or not the property should be condemned.

Farewell June. Farewell other lady. Farewell ladyboy. Farewell gay bloke. I will not darken your door again.

Should you go there? Yep, if you’re a glutton for punishment.

I have to leave now gang.

See you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Not out that way too often but thanks for the heads up SS. Maybe its a case of better the devil you know for you? 12 Bellevue is looking pretty good now yeah??? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Person's Name : June
    Establishment : 17 Pitt Street Merrylands (Parramatta)
    Date of Visit : 12/9/15
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0412853040
    Hours of Business : 10am till late
    Rates : $150/60
    Size/shape : size 9
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian
    Services Provided : cbj and self administered handjob
    Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy folks,

“Her paranoia was so huge you could sell advertising space on it.”
    Steven Seagal

This is a review of June.

I have no doubt in my mind why there have been few, if any reviews of this establishment. It is a shocker.

When I rang the above number I was met by a sweet Asian voice that asked me if I had been there before. I responded 3 times in a row by saying that I had not been there before, but had been referred there by a friend.. Between each of the times she aksed this, she seemed to be talking to someone in the background. In the end she ‘agreed’ I could show up.

The place is a dump. In the movie Escape from New York, Snake Pliskin (Kurt Russell) in sent into a New York City that has become a maximum security penal colony where the prisoners run it inside. Pliskin goes in to free the US President who has crash landed there.

The houses that Pliskin stumbles through resemble this one. Inside it looks derelict. The walls need painting. The carpet is dirty and old. Folks the inside looks like joint ready to be bulldozed and its remnants carted off to the Tempe tip.

When I arrived I was met by June. She is a solid, not fat, Asian lady who turned out to be mine host. She had C+-D-s breasts, a closely cropped pussy and ok English with a pretty face. She was the lady I spoke to on the phone and as soon as I got in the following conversation ensued:

June: You been here before?
    Steven: No.
    June: How you know this place?
    Steven: My brother has been here.
    June: Brother?
    Steven: Yeah, a tall skinny guy with one gold tooth in front.
    June: I remember him.
    Steven: I thought you might.

(Note: I do not have a tall skinny brother with a gold tooth! I am also thinking to myself that her paranoia is so huge she can sell advertising space on it.)

At this point I should have up and bolted, but a punt is a punt and I sprung for an hour of bliss.

An hour of bliss it was NOT. She led me into a room that felt like a hand grenade had been heaved into it. In the corner, on the floor, was a cheap lamp that looked like it had come from a $2 Shop circa 1980. There was also a broken air conditioner and a really beat-up bar fridge. There was no shower in the room, but I had showered prior to arrival.

I stripped off and lay on the bed and she removed her clothing to reveal a very attractive body attached to a pretty head. Folks, it all collapsed and went downhill from there.

She does not kiss. She does not do bbj. She does not like her nipples sucked, only kissed. She does not allow daty. At my age without at least some of this it’s hard to get my heart started , let alone free willy.

She must have thought I could get aroused by some before foreplay activity that consisted of nothing.
    She slipped a dom, with some help from me, and began the most pathetic blowjob ever recorded and endured by a punter.

I knew I had to take the situation in hand, literally, or nothing would happen. So I ripped off the dom and jerked myself off and left after 25 minutes. I used their not too bad shower to wash myself and on the way out she suggested the next time I come I should have a double. I speculated that she meant a double scotch to calm my shattered nerves.

It appears in this joint they had 2 ladies, one ladyboy and a bloke available. Ladies and gents, I’m not interested in any of this shit.

I speculated why she kept asking me if I had been there before. One theory is no one ever returns and she’s hoping for a miracle or she thinks I might be from council to shut their arses down. In terms of the second possibility I think council could consider whether or not the property should be condemned.

Farewell June. Farewell other lady. Farewell ladyboy. Farewell gay bloke. I will not darken your door again.

Should you go there? Yep, if you’re a glutton for punishment.

I have to leave now gang.

See you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven
    Does it occur to you that June might be a ladyboy too ? That's why no Daty and no kissing ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

She was no ladyboy.

I 'Ve been there and done that.

Steven

Yes, Bellevue is looking a bit better with Lily and Candy on the roster.

Steven

I would be interested in what you think of Cici. She works in the evenings at 12 Bellevue if you ever get the chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Yes, Bellevue is looking a bit better with Lily and Candy on the roster.

Steven
    I thought Lily was off raising a kid??? back so soon? She is one of the best ladies in No 12.

Lily is one of the few girls that got me over the line twice!!!

Yes, Lily has returned,

Steven