Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADA at 533

ADA at 533

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report. Saw her at 271 Marrickville road a while ago, and yes she is good value. She did a coulple of days at 647 and now also at 40 Blacktown. I like slim girls so definately my type.

''''''''''''''''''''''

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Shaggdog, Mondays and thursdays as far as I know but not sure what name she uses there. Ring and ask Helen the boss there. Hope this helps. Cheers

'''''''''''''''''

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Shaggdoy, Mondays and thursdays as far as I know but not sure what name she uses there. Ring and ask Helen the boss there. Hope this helps. Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Glad you had a good time with Ada bro, she is a nice punt.

Banned
    Sounds great ... will get up there soon.

She is working today I spoke to her when I was over there she is looking as sexy as ever.

Ada is fantastic, I cannot recommend more! If you like slim and tall girls, she is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Ada is fantastic, I cannot recommend more! If you like slim and tall girls, she is fantastic!
    I have to agree with you jimmyk, but there is also Jenny, Joey, Sara, Lilly, Shelly, Daisy, Lola, and quite a few I havent even seen yet, not enough time or money what a shame.

Gigi, Jenny, and Lilly are thin, and Sara perhaps not quite as thin as the others

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is on today at 40 Blacktown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who at 533 would be short n slim? Looking for petite DT artiste, at 533 or elsewhere.

Lilly is short and slim, Ada, Jenny are slim but a bit taller.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ada does have great BJ skills. If you like BJ, I would recommend her.

I am sure even if you don't like BJ Ada would still be good fun and a great punt. She is one sexy looking lady.

Went to see the new girl Baby today but she was a no show,

I decided to see Ada I have seen her before and what can I say today I had a fantastic time she is one fun lady she doesnt speek much english and I don't speek any Chinese but our laungage of love didn't miss a beat.

Her BBBJ skills are up there with the best of them, and she just loved the daty, once gloved up and into cowgirl she rode me till she was exhausted, it was pure bliss, she was so nice and tight and she manipulated her pussy for the best sensation. Eventually I took pitty on her and we swapped to missionary, she arched her back and pulled her legs up onto her chest and eventually the sensation was too much for me and I blew my load in one of those explosive orgasms that only come along every now and then.

Angie has asked me a couple of time do I want to see Ada but I said no because she smiles at me when we pass in the corridor or kitchen but never says hello, I assumed she wasn't keen to see me again my mistake she is just reserved and dosn't speek much English.

Its a bit over two month since I have seen Ada she usually works Friday when my favourite is on and Tuesday when my other favourites Sara and Shelly are working, hence I have not got around to seeing her again.

Today convinced me I will have to mend my ways got to find time to see Ada more often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had ADA late last week. I rate her BBBJCIM as one of the best, she just knows how to make my cock feel good.

I blew a big load in her mouth, then mucked around with her and said how are you today baby, do you know how much I love you, will you marry me. She started laughing and nearly choked on jizz

I dont usually do CIM but even so Ada is on heck of a fun lady, a bit shy and reserved outside the room but once in it she comes to life, its a shame her english is so limited, but then when your cock is in her mouth or your tongue is down her throat then there is not much chance for conversation anyway.

Banned
    She sure looks hot in those photos I might have to go and try her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast