Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 1,901 to 1,914 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Anyone else watching the cricket World Cup final?
    I thought 240 was a good score. Until we loss three early wickets 3-47! Not looking too confident. We will need one of those Head or Maxwell heroic century if we are to win this World Cup.

Go Aussie !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I thought 240 was a good score. Until we loss three early wickets 3-47! Not looking too confident. We will need one of those Head or Maxwell heroic century if we are to win this World Cup.

Go Aussie !!
    Yes, looking shaky. Could be early to bed unless Head and Co. fire

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Aussies aren’t helping themselves though. I thought Kohli grounded the ball which Warner was given out and if Smith reviewed he would have been not out too

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    The Aussies aren’t helping themselves though. I thought Kohli grounded the ball which Warner was given out and if Smith reviewed he would have been not out too
    Never mind now, a hundred partnership has steady the ship and Labuschagne just survived a review. This pair is gonna deliver the World Cup to us.

Go Travis !!

And Labuschagne is batting sensitively and smartly, just rotating the strike and let Travis make the runs, and since the run rates required is so low, he is playing it like a test match. Excellent partnership .

Travis is gonna to win man of the match !

Great partnership , like the Cummins and Maxwell one which one player is making all the runs and the other one just have to protect his wicket !👏👏👍👍

Yeap, We Won !! And broke the hearts of 1.4 Billion people.

C’est la vie !

Well done Aussie Boys !

Head should write his own cheque in the next IPL ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Australia for winning. I placed $100 when they were going 5.50 to win it all and India was at 1.10. punting money in placee

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Thank you Australia for winning. I placed $100 when they were going 5.50 to win it all and India was at 1.10. punting money in placee
    Nice one Rickyon, I only had $50 on Australia when we were $4.65

But I had a $20 same game multi with Australia win, Head to score 40 runs and Starc took 2 wickets @$11.95

Free punt for a couple of weeks now.

Aussie Aussie Aussie 👌👏👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice one Rickyon, I only had $50 on Australia when we were $4.65

But I had a $20 same game multi with Australia win, Head to score 40 runs and Starc took 2 wickets @$11.95

Free punt for a couple of weeks now.

Aussie Aussie Aussie 👌👏👍
    Well done bro for being brave and backing Australia despite India being string favourite s at the home ground. Gutsy betting.
    Well done Australia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Surprise

Yeap, We Won !! And broke the hearts of 1.4 Billion people.

C’est la vie !

Well done Aussie Boys !

Head should write his own cheque in the next IPL ?
    Surprise to find ALHUNGOR follows crickets as well apart from bigboobs . Anyway thanks for for great spot-on reviews punting being expensive sport, only way to save is follow your recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by scotindeeppuss View Post
    Surprise to find ALHUNGOR follows crickets as well apart from bigboobs . Anyway thanks for for great spot-on reviews punting being expensive sport, only way to save is follow your recommendation
    Welcome to the forum Scot,

Fancy reading your first post in a sporting thread. You obviously has been around a long time ?

Why not share some of your recent sessions so we can see you in your own style ?

Cheers

Ps. Wasn’t really into cricket until Lara “where the bloody hell are you?” Became Michael Clarke’s girl friend ! A few Clarke centuries and Ashes series win later I was a fan and the rest was history.

Banned

Fancy reading your first post in a sporting thread. You obviously has been around a long time ?

Why not share some of your recent sessions so we can see you in your own style ?

Cheers

Ps. Wasn’t really into cricket until Lara “where the bloody hell are you?” Became Michael Clarke’s girl friend ! A few Clarke centuries and Ashes series win later I was a fan and the rest was history.
    what do ya think of Laras rack?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Post Sure mate!!

Cheers

yeah.. I have been following since 2015... but left Syd for years and now back....one of your mind blowing recommendation of nice big firm exceptional pair that engraved in my brain -- Iris (QVB)..hope you remember her...

Sure mate, I need to open again in Syd punt ...any quick recommendations?... not a good writer as your are, but will try...

Nice...ashes win and now Worldcup...Aus playing great cric!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another nrl season just around the corner

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596