Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Well, the India England game has been washed out ! so India will go to the G !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Ahl bro, you and I and the last of the true blue, fair dinkum Aussie patriots.
    Great win for the Aussie girls tonight.
    Bring on India!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Ahl bro, you and I and the last of the true blue, fair dinkum Aussie patriots.
    Great win for the Aussie girls tonight.
    Bring on India!
    Mate , I just grateful that the girls didn’t get eliminated by the wet weather like England!

But it was so close in the end ! Now ICC got the dream final they wished, let’s see if the Melbournian will come out to support the girls in their one hundred K? Don’t let the G sounds like Mumbai on Sunday man !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on Aussie 23-3. T-20 girls are going great guns

Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    Come on Aussie 23-3. T-20 girls are going great guns
    No worry Bro, join in the celebrations!

As soon as I heard that Mitchell Starc had asked for an early release to come home and support his wife, I knew Alyssa will deliver , put $50 on her winning Player of the Match @$9.00 ! What a knock !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No worry Bro, join in the celebrations!

As soon as I heard that Mitchell Starc had asked for an early release to come home and support his wife, I knew Alyssa will deliver , put $50 on her winning Player of the Match @$9.00 ! What a knock !
    Congratulations Bro, great all round effort from the Aussie team. What about some of the young Indian girls,only 16 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    Congratulations Bro, great all round effort from the Aussie team. What about some of the young Indian girls,only 16 years old.
    Megan Schutt did an article on Friday in the Tele stating that she still has nightmares facing the 16 yr old Verma as she took Schutt downtown a few times in the opening match . But Megan is the world no 2 blower and you can’t keep a champ down for long , she might have started slow in the tournament but have improved every match, I just knew she will come good, low and behold , she got Verma in the first over a la Mitchell Starc bowled Brendan McCullum in the World Cup final on the exact same ground also in the first over which just set the tone for the match !

Just for the records, as it turned out, when Healy lost her wicket at 1/115 @ the 11.4 over - that total would have been enough to beat the entire Indian squad and won the World Cup, such was the dominance of the Aussie girls - what an opening partnership between Healy and Mooney, would we ever see another pair better ?

Rugby League is back !

Who will be premier this year? Roosters for the threepeat ??

Roosters 4.25
    Storms 6.5
    Raiders 7.00
    Souths 10.00
    Parramatta 10.00

Thoughts ?

Banned
    Rooters for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Hoping the eels can break there 34 year drought. Going to be tough as see Raiders, and Roosters and Souths as the top 3 sides.

I think Parra has plenty of strike power with their back lines. Mitchell Moses is the key. And they are probably a 12 points better team at home. If they can improve further from last year and be more consistent, definitely a top 4 chance .

But the big three is still Roosters, Storms and Raiders ! I think Souths will struggle without Sam Burgess ? And Latrell is not GI - yet !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go the mighty Rabbitohs today.

No more footy until the virus is under control!

Which code will survive ?

Banned
    All the drastic steps are about flattening out the infection curve (rate of infection) so the hospital system can cope with the influx.

The jokey suggestion I read in the other thread about playing all games at ANZ is not such a joke idea. There'd be gaps of half a dozen seats or more between them. 10,000 - 15,000 people spread out is no risk at all. So long as they made sure the crowd don't hog the prime centre positions. Families would still sit together of course. Sure they all go to the toilet but absolutely everyone would be washing their hands in there. Everyone would leave cleaner then when they arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    All the drastic steps are about flattening out the infection curve (rate of infection) so the hospital system can cope with the influx.

The jokey suggestion I read in the other thread about playing all games at ANZ is not such a joke idea. There'd be gaps of half a dozen seats or more between them. 10,000 - 15,000 people spread out is no risk at all. So long as they made sure the crowd don't hog the prime centre positions. Families would still sit together of course. Sure they all go to the toilet but absolutely everyone would be washing their hands in there. Everyone would leave cleaner then when they arrived!
    I think the groups that are in most risks and dangers are the on field players. Just look again at the way they tackle! If any one should be infected he sure would spread it really fast on the field . You only need a couple of positive cases and the whole competition would be suspended, so they might as well do it now?

I do agree with the NRL’s stand, to continue for as long as possible because during this very tough times, weekend footies are just able the only soul food and sources of morale boosting, without any footy or sports, how many people will get depressed and turned to gambling and other vice ?

AFL season opener tomorrow night at the G between Richmond and Carlton !

Should have been a 90K big blockbuster. Now it will be played in front of an empty stadium !

Fuck it, I’m just gonna put $10 on Dusty scores the first goal and be done with it !

Well, we had our first taste of what footy will be like in the foreseeable future if the Covid19 stay the hell out from our players.

Life and footy TAB both goes on. Empty stadiums or not.

Will be glued to the TV watching B&B tonight.

That’s the Broncos and the Bunnies !!

Thank you linemen, thank you ballboys, game, set and match !

This is it, it’s time ! It’s all over and they all have to stop and stop NOW !!

Can’t bear to watch any more of our elite players tackling each other on the fielding . What messages are NRL and AFL is sending to the public? That’s just undo what the government is trying to achieve in social distancing! We can’t wait for the first case of player infection then closing shop, it needs to be closed now !

Preserve our most valuable resources and try again in 2021 !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think Season is over... domestic will be closed soon. And u also need to self isolate for interstate travel..
    Since it could my last bet went medium

$3,500 But I on

Tigers +1.5 and titans +14.5

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I think Season is over... domestic will be closed soon. And u also need to self isolate for interstate travel..
    Since it could my last bet went medium

$3,500 But I on

Tigers +1.5 and titans +14.5
    Same here. Not much fun. No NBA.
    Only big win to me was bet big on Flight Centre to drop on ASX.

Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast