Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah I managed to win $3k. My track record in World Cups has been pretty good, net wins most of the time.

This WC, I went for lots of small bets on some crazy multis. Hit one, 6 games multi from the last 16 through to a couple of QF matches, $1.5k win on a $5 bet.

I also put $100 on Argentina to win the Cup right after they lost to Saudi. I just had a feeling about Messi this time, and the odds given were very good value considering the team and who was in it!

Also hedged some of my bet by betting on France to win the Cup before their SF (no offence to Morrocan fans, they had a lot of luck getting to the SF). Boy, if I hadn't put that hedge, I would've had a heartattack this morning watching the final!

Congratulations to Messi and Argentina, deserved champions of the World!
    Same here, won some same game multi when Messi and Mbappe were scoring in earlier matches, plus pick the winner, over 2.5 goals and both team scoring. And used the winning to put $100 each on Argentina and France to win plus $50 each on the Exacta with Argentina/Frances and France/Argentina. So this morning I was just enjoying the game because either way I would collect over a grand .

Could have been a lot more if the match was settled in normal time. Most of my SGM were loss by one leg because it was a draw and extra time which don’t count.

Except one bet of $20 @$15.75 with Di Maria and Mbappe scored a goal, both team to score and over 2.5 goals !! That’s three sessions of RnT for me……. Haha.

But winning money aside , happy to see Messi finally wins a World Cup and fulfilling his destiny. He is now indeed the best player of his generation.

Sorry CR7, you ain’t good enough.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well done Ahlungor.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love hearing about all the highlights and lowlights from around the world. It's great to see Serena's Grand Slam streak being broken by an unseeded player, and I'm sure Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza were thrilled with their double win at Wimbledon. And of course, the Federer vs. Djokovic match sounds like it was intense. I'm always a fan of Federer, but Djokovic put up a good fight.
    It's sad to hear about some retirements in the cricket world, but it's great to see Steve Smith having such a successful summer and becoming the number one test batsman in the world. And congratulations to Argentina on their win in the World Cup! It's always exciting to see the different bets and strategies people use, and it sounds like some of you had some successful ones.
    As for me, I mainly keep up with sports news on https://zumroad.com/sport. It's my go-to site for all the latest updates and analysis. How do you guys stay informed about sports?

Any one watching the Women T20 World Cup Final in Cape Town Vs host South Africa ?

Australia bats first and made 6-156, Beth Mooney 74 not out.

Go Aussie !

After 10 overs, the South Africa is 2-52, need to score a run rate of 10.5 from here to win.

Well done girls, Australia wins by 19 runs.

Winning third T20 World Cup in a row.

Congratulations 🥳 👏👍

After winning his first Origin series with that come from behind win - one of the best ever by the Maroons, Billy the kid lead a young team did it again tonight in Adelaide. How great is that!!

Down two men through injury and one man down in the bin, in the next 10 min, two brilliant tried were scored and the Game I was won! Not by the team with more possession and more men in the park , but the under men Queensland Maroons, how good is that!!

Go Queenslanders, see you all in Suncorp in 3 weeks.

Ps. Too bad I didn’t win any money with all my SGM, as none of the usual try scores in Carr, To’o, Tommy, Holmes, Hunt and Tedesco all with a blank sheet, but never mind, we are winners just the same tonight , Oi Oi Oi 👏👏👏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The women's state of origin was good too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tabasco needs to be dropped

Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    Tabasco needs to be dropped
    It wasn’t Tedesco’s fault the Blues loss on Wednesday. And you simply can’t just drop your captain after one average game .

If the situation was reversed: Queensland was leading by 2 points with 10 min to go and Blues was down to 12 men on the field , with neither starting wingers still playing, DCE and Munster would most likely got us home !!

Just saying

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    The women's state of origin was good too.
    Fuck yeah! Those big powerful thighs and solid gluts.
    I am a feminist. I am 100% totally in favour of women's sport.
    I love watching fit girls do shit. I totally love it.
    Petite figure skaters, fit gymnasts, solid rugby players, graceful divers, strong weightlifters ... all sexy ... bring them on ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Central Coast Mariners defeated Melbourne City an amazing 6-1 in the A League Grand Final.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    After winning his first Origin series with that come from behind win - one of the best ever by the Maroons, Billy the kid lead a young team did it again tonight in Adelaide. How great is that!!

Down two men through injury and one man down in the bin, in the next 10 min, two brilliant tried were scored and the Game I was won! Not by the team with more possession and more men in the park , but the under men Queensland Maroons, how good is that!!

Go Queenslanders, see you all in Suncorp in 3 weeks.

Ps. Too bad I didn’t win any money with all my SGM, as none of the usual try scores in Carr, To’o, Tommy, Holmes, Hunt and Tedesco all with a blank sheet, but never mind, we are winners just the same tonight , Oi Oi Oi ������
    Queenslander !!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Fuck yeah! Those big powerful thighs and solid gluts.
    I am a feminist. I am 100% totally in favour of women's sport.
    I love watching fit girls do shit. I totally love it.
    Petite figure skaters, fit gymnasts, solid rugby players, graceful divers, strong weightlifters ... all sexy ... bring them on ...
    As long as they are real women.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    As long as they are real women.........
    https://torontosun.com/news/world/to...bbbc90154/amp/

Something like this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Manchester City win over Inter to be best in Europe completing a big year after winning the Premier League and FA Cup!

How they can have all that talent needs to be sorted out with the investigation into financial breaches .... if there's nothing wrong, it's not fair on the club, players and supporters to have that hanging over their heads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shubman Gill caught Green bowled Boland. Thank you Mr Green for showing us how to piss off 1.5 billion people simultaneously.

First thing first, how good is the Aussie boys winning the opening match in the Ashes Series in Birmingham!!

I must admit I was so tired after Head and Green were gone and went to bed. Only to wake up with the delightful results to see Cumming and Gary had the unbroken 9th wicket partnership to win the match by two wickets . Sensational!

And so good to see Khawaja making a big century in England and followed up with another anchoring 65 in the second innings.

We can win this Ashes series !!

Go Aussies 👏👏👍👍

Now, what a dominant display of tireless and courageous defensive efforts only to be overshadowed by the one sided scoreboard results: 32-6 we beat NSW Blues at Suncorp tonight and winning back to back series !

Congratulations to Billy and his young Maroons team, could this be the reborn of another Maroons Dynasty after the retirement of the best ever State of Origin team with Lockyer, Smith, JT, Slater, GI and co. BTW, they were all there at Suncorp tonight including the low key and haven’t been seen much GI who was throwing the balls around in the change room during warm up.

A white wash in Sydney will be the next target.

Go Queenslanders !! 👏👏👍👍💪💪

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never watched so much channel nine as the last 48 hours! Haha.
    Great result in the cricket… not so much with the footy.

Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast