I have started various threads here and elsewhere in regards to Sports and occasionally added some eye candies in the forms of hot sporting babes and the collections of WAG's.

This past year has been big with sports and here are some high and low lights:

- Nick got dropped for the Davis Cup and Tomic is back in favour

- Serena Slam was derailed by the unseeded Vinci who subsequently was defeated by fellow Italian Pennetta who won her first ever grand slam title and retired from the sports immediately, talking about going out on a high !! And what a golden handshake for her retirement, the US Open cheque of USD$3.3 million !!

- Martina Hingis and the hot Indian babe Sania Mirza won the Ladies Double, after winning the Wimbledon a few months ago. Our Aussie Casey Dellacqua did well to reach the final.

- The dream final for men is currently underway. Federer vs Djokovic, Novak just up a break now leading 5-3 with Roger serving to stay in the first set..............., Roger holds serve. 5-4, Djokovic now serving for the first set ! 6-4. Novak gets the first set, it will be very tough for Roger from here on now !

- Steve Smith has an awesome summer and became the no.1 test batsman in the world and the next Cricket Captain.

- Australian men won the Cricket World Cup beating the co-host New Zealand

- Australian men lost the Ashes, Captain Clarke, Rogers, Watson, Haddin, Harris all retired !!

- Australian women won the Ashes

- Australian men won the ODI series, 3-2

- The Socceroos won the Asian Cup, The Matilda progressed into the second round of the women's World Cup. and now everybody are in pay disputes !!

- The Socceroos are on track for the World Cup qualifications.............

- The WEST have won in week one of the AFL and now the All Western Australia Grand Final looks very possible: even if Hawks and Swans can both win this week, they have to travel to Perth again and play Fremantle and Westcoast - looking very difficult now.

- Out of town teams are doing just as well in the NRL, both Broncos and Storms have won on week 1 and now get a week off, both teams are just one win away from a Grand Final rematch of 2006 !!

- The Jarryd Hayne story, the only story of the NFL pre-season, will we see the plane takes off tomorrow morning in the season opener, the coach is not committed but I think they will play him, why won't you?

- The passing of Bart, the Cup King is dead, RIP JB Cummings ! If James Cummings shall win the Cup this year, there will not be a dry eye in Flemington !

- Buddy Franklin is in trouble, mentally and physically, he is the highest profile AFL player, highest paid player across all football codes in Australia and has one of hottest babes - and yet his life is not perfect ! C'set la vie ?

- last but not least, I started this summary with Nick Kyrgios so it is only fitting that I end with him and the beautiful Eugenie Bouchard, someone just so bloody lucky, the way they were flirting on the courtside, you would imagine that Nick has scored, won't you.

Here is an open invitation to all members who likes to talk sport, come on in !! and have you say ....