Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Have a small bet on a Brisbane Brisbane double in the two GF.

Go Queenslanders!
    Commiserations Ahl, damn close to the end. Great game, befitting a final!

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Commiserations Ahl, damn close to the end. Great game, befitting a final!
    Yeah, when Daniher missed that goal from in front, I knew they were in trouble, you just can’t afford to miss those in a Grand Final. The fact that the Pies have 18 behinds vs the Lion’s 8 showed that Collingwood had a lot more scoring opportunities, so they were a more threatening team, could have won by more than 4 points if they were more accurate. Well deserved win I’ll say.

Did much better in Randwick though, had $20 on Kathy O’hara 17, and the Epsom trifecta , only 20%……. Haha, very happy.

I just hope todays NRL Grand Final is high scoring so I can win some more SGM otherwise have to wait till next year. Something like 28-24 Bronco’s way will be great. 5 tries to 4 and Reese Walsh the CC medalist.

Go the Brons !

BTW, just want to share my own experiences in terms of gambling on line, it’s a lot of fun and when you win it feels amazing. The trouble is, when you are on a losing streak, you could lose your head sometimes.

Therefore , its highly recommended that you set a deposit limits on All your on-line betting accounts. I have three and I have a daily limits of $50 on each of them. So the maximum amount of money I could lose is $150 a day.

I’m just a small time gambler these days but I’m having better controls.

Ps. During Melbourne Cup I would bet a lot more and I’ll need to go to pub TAB to place my larger Trifecta bets, but that’s just once a year and I won’t go crazy with cash…… haha

Happy punting everyone.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    chrichton to score a try

martin Clive Churchill medal

panthers by 10

my predictions

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    chrichton to score a try

martin Clive Churchill medal

panthers by 10

my predictions
    You got one of the three and I got nothing……. Haha

I was 5 min away from winning the pick 9 if the Broncos could hold on, not to be, you got to give it to Nathan and the Panthers, a champion half leading the Championship team to a three peat.

Can’t wait for next year, pretty sure Broncos will be back again .

Spare a thought for Ezra Mam , scored a hat trick in the GF and on the losing side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brisbane lost both GF's to more advanced civilizations. That on its own is a decent result.

It’s Melbourne Cup time again. Very lean time in the Spring Carnival for yours truly. With a couple of very near misses with Mr Brightside and Apulia, both defeated by one James MacDonald. Could have been a much more happier person with a few live doubles still running.

Never mind, hoping for better luck on Cup Day:

1. Gold Trip, defending champion, won the Turnbull and placed in the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate. $6.50

3. Without a Fight, Caulfield Cup winner picks himself $6.00

5. Vauban: won the last two, demolished the field in Royal Ascot including Absurde. Iif he’s right he will win. $4.20

6. Soulcombe, slow out of the barrier. But it’s Wallers top pick and 4th favourite. May be magic Joe can work some magic on him. His dam side sirer Monsun had already produced multiple Cup winners. Could be close. $10.00

7. Absurde, won the Ebor and won on the distances via hurdles. $12.00

15. Lastotchka, French mate won her last race of 3100 M with 56kg, now has only 51. $19.00

17. Military Mission, won the Herbert Power with 57kg now has 51, and barrier 5, also won the Newcastle Cup. Consistent stayer $23.00

21. Future History, won the Bart Cummings and close up in the Mooney Valley Cup and drops 6kg and a good draw $21.00

So, 8 horses for a boxed Trifecta. Full unit will cost you $336.00, my bet will be $168 for a half unit.

Good luck to us all.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what are you thoughts to MMA stars transitioning to Boxing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s Melbourne Cup time again. Very lean time in the Spring Carnival for yours truly. With a couple of very near misses with Mr Brightside and Apulia, both defeated by one James MacDonald. Could have been a much more happier person with a few live doubles still running.

Never mind, hoping for better luck on Cup Day:

1. Gold Trip, defending champion, won the Turnbull and placed in the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate. $6.50

3. Without a Fight, Caulfield Cup winner picks himself $6.00

5. Vauban: won the last two, demolished the field in Royal Ascot including Absurde. Iif he’s right he will win. $4.20

6. Soulcombe, slow out of the barrier. But it’s Wallers top pick and 4th favourite. May be magic Joe can work some magic on him. His dam side sirer Monsun had already produced multiple Cup winners. Could be close. $10.00

7. Absurde, won the Ebor and won on the distances via hurdles. $12.00

15. Lastotchka, French mate won her last race of 3100 M with 56kg, now has only 51. $19.00

17. Military Mission, won the Herbert Power with 57kg now has 51, and barrier 5, also won the Newcastle Cup. Consistent stayer $23.00

21. Future History, won the Bart Cummings and close up in the Mooney Valley Cup and drops 6kg and a good draw $21.00

So, 8 horses for a boxed Trifecta. Full unit will cost you $336.00, my bet will be $168 for a half unit.

Good luck to us all.

Cheers
    Thank you for this tip! I'm looking to bet for the first time on this. Is there any other research that I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by steelfreddy2 View Post
    what are you thoughts to MMA stars transitioning to Boxing?
    You need to ask Brother Wil for this types of compat sports.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    Thank you for this tip! I'm looking to bet for the first time on this. Is there
    any other research that I can do?
    Mate, if you haven’t bet in the Melbourne Cup before, then don’t bet on the Trifecta. Set a small limit just for fun. Like $20 or $40.

Why not pick two of my eight horses below, put an each way bet on them, like $10 to win and $10 to run a place (1st, 2nd or 3rd and you win ).

Or if you pick a horse whose price is more than $10, then bet $5 to win and $5 to place.

Just for fun.

Good luck and happy punting.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, if you haven’t bet in the Melbourne Cup before, then don’t bet on the Trifecta. Set a small limit just for fun. Like $20 or $40.

Why not pick two of my eight horses below, put an each way bet on them, like $10 to win and $10 to run a place (1st, 2nd or 3rd and you win ).

Or if you pick a horse whose price is more than $10, then bet $5 to win and $5 to place.

Just for fun.

Good luck and happy punting.

Cheers
    Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it and good luck with today race!

7 for 91 with a massive target of 291 ahead, in comes the captain Pat to form a partnership with one “big game “ Glenn Maxwell, the partnership went for 202 and Australia won by 3 wickets with 19 balls to spare.

Maxwell 201 not out from 128 balls, 10 six’s and 21 four’s. and how about Pat Cummins to stay with Maxwell to protect his own wicket with just 12 not out from 68 balls !!! It’s more like a Test match innings !

What a game ! Good on you Glenn Maxwell. 👏👏👏👍👍👍👌👌👌💪💪💪🙏🙏🙏🥳🥳🥳

Cheers 🍻

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    🍻
    Sounded like the innings of a lifetime, albeit against a minnow country. The reports say that after Maxwell scored his century, he was overcome by cramps, so for the remainder of his innings he could not walk, only swing his bat!

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sounded like the innings of a lifetime, albeit against a minnow country. The reports say that after Maxwell scored his century, he was overcome by cramps, so for the remainder of his innings he could not walk, only swing his bat!
    The Afghans are paying very well in the ODI World Cup with 8 points, besides, any team who could score 5 for 291 against the Aussie and got us 7-91 is not a minnow country anymore.

We were looking gone and out until the miracle happened !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cheers
    Brother
    Did you make any money yesterday?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7 for 91 with a massive target of 291 ahead, in comes the captain Pat to form a partnership with one “big game “ Glenn Maxwell, the partnership went for 202 and Australia won by 3 wickets with 19 balls to spare.

Maxwell 201 not out from 128 balls, 10 six’s and 21 four’s. and how about Pat Cummins to stay with Maxwell to protect his own wicket with just 12 not out from 68 balls !!! It’s more like a Test match innings !

What a game ! Good on you Glenn Maxwell. ������������������������������������

Cheers ��
    What will that do to Glen Maxwell's price for the IPL!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    What will that do to Glen Maxwell's price for the IPL!
    Google the highlights on YouTube.
    Highest ODI score in internationals
    The guy was seeing the cricketball like a beachball. Amazing hitting power

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Brother
    Did you make any money yesterday?
    I had a Rif Rocket , Without a Fight double paid $195 and a Without a Fight winning the Cup double got $260 but all other tickets and trifecta were losing.

Not a good Cup for me, let’s move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else watching the cricket World Cup final?

Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast