Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wonder what the league fans / commentators would’ve done if the ref from the Bledisloe game tonight had done the same thing in a league game … first on field lynching I reckon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Wonder what the league fans / commentators would’ve done if the ref from the Bledisloe game tonight had done the same thing in a league game … first on field lynching I reckon
    The Wallabies, they're almost as bad as a toxic relationship with a crazy ex. Every game (esp against the All Blacks) I have high hopes but by the end, I'm left pissed! It's been toooooo long. Missed the glory days when Wallabies ruled.

Two down, one to go!

Both the Wallabies and Sydney Swans got smashed.

South Sydney was looking great in the first half leading 12-0 until the 35th min when the Panthers went Bang Bang it was 12 all at half time then ran away with the game in the second half.

Parra is a massive under dog in the GF next Sunday but capable of winning on best form, they did beat Penrith twice in the regular season.

Neither team is my favourite so just hoping for a high scoring match and win some money on the SGM !!

Penrith to win 42 to 24! All different try scorers and all from the backs will be great !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Two down, one to go!

Both the Wallabies and Sydney Swans got smashed.

South Sydney was looking great in the first half leading 12-0 until the 35th min when the Panthers went Bang Bang it was 12 all at half time then ran away with the game in the second half.

Parra is a massive under dog in the GF next Sunday but capable of winning on best form, they did beat Penrith twice in the regular season.

Neither team is my favourite so just hoping for a high scoring match and win some money on the SGM !!

Penrith to win 42 to 24! All different try scorers and all from the backs will be great !!
    How good was it to see souffs get pumped like the bitches they are.
    Big asked for the eels, panthers play 80 minute football. For the punters Edwards is paying $12 for CC medal

11 times group 1 winner, reigning Melbourne Cup champion Verry Elleegant couldn’t make the 20 horses field in the IArc de Triomphe !! Because her current ranking was lowered from 120 to 113.

The French now got one back from the Aussie! A small prize to pay since the cancellation of the multi billion dollar submarine contracts ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    11 times group 1 winner, reigning Melbourne Cup champion Verry Elleegant couldn’t make the 20 horses field in the IArc de Triomphe !! Because her current ranking was lowered from 120 to 113.

The French now got one back from the Aussie! A small prize to pay since the cancellation of the multi billion dollar submarine contracts ?
    At this point they should just retire VE or bring her back - euro experiment was katastropha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    How good was it to see souffs get pumped like the bitches they are.
    Big asked for the eels, panthers play 80 minute football. For the punters Edwards is paying $12 for CC medal
    I called it bros collected 8k on this one ☝️

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
    At this point they should just retire VE or bring her back - euro experiment was katastropha
    Not every horse is suitable for international racing. I’m sure VE can have one more season of top raving if she is back to the care under Chris Waller and J Mac

Congratulations to the Blue Army and the combinations of J Mac and James Cummings: 3 winners in a row, Paulele, Anamoe and Golden Mile, three winning bets, three doubles and a triple all ups. Very happy !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Congratulations to the Blue Army and the combinations of J Mac and James Cummings: 3 winners in a row, Paulele, Anamoe and Golden Mile, three winning bets, three doubles and a triple all ups. Very happy !
    Big weekend of racing; manikato and cox, who ya got

Sorry to see Verry Elleegant now beaten 4 times in Europe. I think the owner should bring her back to Chris Waller and spell for the Autumn in Sydney. No doubt she could win another group 1 or 2 if under the care of Waller and J Mac .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to see Verry Elleegant now beaten 4 times in Europe. I think the owner should bring her back to Chris Waller and spell for the Autumn in Sydney. No doubt she could win another group 1 or 2 if under the care of Waller and J Mac .
    I reckon verry elleegant retires, reckon the melb cup took a bit too much out of her. I'm interested to see incentivise attack the autumn, perhaps the queen elizabeth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any 1 got any tickets for melb cup? Thank you in advanced, I dunno anything about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Any 1 got any tickets for melb cup? Thank you in advanced, I dunno anything about it
    Interested to hear from any punter (s) who scored on Oaks Day (Ladies Day) at the Melbourne cup. I hear it's a jackpot of bees in a honey pot.

Do you guys have a bet on Melbourne Cup Day ?

Have something each way on no. 3 Knights Order, currently $17 for the win and $4.80 for the place with TAB fixed odds. He won the Sydney Cup on Heavy 10 leading all the way. Proven 2 miler (also won the Brisbane Cup the year before) and loves the wet. Failed last year in the Cup but the ground was very firm, didn't suit this former European horse.

Good luck to us.

Cheers

ps. 2 Pointsbet is offering a Bonus Bet Return on the Cup, up to $50 back in bonus bet if your horse didn't win but ran 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Just put my $50 on @$16.00 with the daily Booster to $18.00 - $900 for the win !!

ps. will share my Trifecta tips tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. Without a Fight
    2. Realm of Flowers
    3. Gold Trip

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Rooster and Ahlunghor request for tips for today's race bro

Thanks

OK, I waited all morning and the rain finally came, so here are my Trifecta Tips for the Melbourne Cup 2022:

1. Gold Trip, top weight in the Caulfield Cup and almost won it, top weight here, but still only a couple of Kg more than the Internationals, so we got to respect
    the placing and the final tune up run in the Cox Plate. $21

3. Knights Order, my pick for the win, will be leading into the straight and hard to run down. won the Brisbane Cup on a good track by 4.75L, and lead all the way in this years Sydney Cup in Heavy 10. Dead set two miler in the field. $13

4. Montefilia, classy mare, won 4 group 1's before, her Caulfield Cup 4th was full of merits. It's interesting to see the top 4 placings in the Caulfield Cup are in
    similar order here in the Cup, the handicapper knew what he is doing. $10

6. Without a Fight, first of the European 3/4 years old, brings very good form here, don't know about the two miles and wet track, but they can stay and got to
    put them in. $11

8. Deauville Legend, for the same reasons above and the red hot favourite, if he wins, most punters today will be happy ? $3.80

11. Young Werther, doesn't win that often, but he had placed in the VRC and AJC Derby, and ran 3rd and 2nd in the Turnbull Stakes this year and last year. also
    had his final hit out in the Cox Plate and not that far behind Anamoe, he could be looking for two miles now ? $34

12. Hoo Ya Mal, those three words probably mean something rude in some Chinese dialects, failed in the St Ledger but previous win and a placing alongside
    Deauville Legend ties him in. Gai paid a million to bring him over and we got to follow the money. $15

24. Realm of Flowers, has firmed from $15 to $9 second favourite, very good wet track form and ran ok in a Sydney Cup before, did win the Ramsden (2800m)
    at Flemington last year by 4.75L with 56kg, he carries 50kg only today. $9.00

Not a lot of outsiders above, so it's not gonna make you rich, but if we start including too many long shots, it's hard to win.

To box the 8 horses above in a Boxed Trifecta will cost you $336.00, half a unit = $168.00

Or, you can take 1, 3, 4, 24 to run 1st and 2nd, the field for third

1st: 1, 3, 4, 24
    2nd:1, 3, 4, 24
    3rd: Field

Cost $240.00, half a unit = $120

Please gamble responsibly and good luck to all of us, happy punting !!

Go Knights Order !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I hope you put money on Gold Trip cos you spotted him!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I hope you put money on Gold Trip cos you spotted him!
    I did, put $20 on it before they jump, I was getting really hopeful and excited when Knights Order took off around the back and leading into the straight , what I don’t understand is why Tim Clark didn’t come out to the middle of the track for better ground, in the end I think the extreme outside barrier had got him beat, used too much petrol early and nothing left in the last 200!

Put too much emphasis on the wet track and it wasn’t heavy enough for my horse.

Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast