Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Both the Aussie and Kiwi girls have won their opening match, hope they all go through to the knock out stages.

Go Aussie !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love how well our Aussie swimmers are doing at the world champs. But as usual, they are peaking a year early. They will enter into the Olympic games as red hot favourites, then ultimately choke. Happens every year

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I watched a little bit of the Australia versus Nigeria game in the Front bums World Cup last night. and without knowing any of the players or coach, I thought it was Des Hasler coaching the Australian side. All the media bullshit about them winning the World Cup might blow up on them after the loss last night. I wish them success but it is very premature to think that they will get to the finals.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I watched a little bit of the Australia versus Nigeria game in the Front bums World Cup last night. and without knowing any of the players or coach, I thought it was Des Hasler coaching the Australian side. All the media bullshit about them winning the World Cup might blow up on them after the loss last night. I wish them success but it is very premature to think that they will get to the finals.
    Sorry....the Nigerian coach looks like Des Hasler.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    It’s very tough losing your Captain and the best player/ main striker for two matches in the World Cup. Think of Argentina without Messi ?

How good is the Matilda tonight in AAMI Park
    ? 4-0 against the Olympic Champion in Canada who ranked 6 places higher than the Aussie girls.

Aussie Aussie Aussie !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How good is the Matilda tonight in AAMI Park
    ? 4-0 against the Olympic Champion in Canada who ranked 6 places higher than the Aussie girls.

Aussie Aussie Aussie !
    Yes, would never have thought the Olympic champions and 5th ranked can't make it to the knock out stage, amazing
    Mary Fowler looks like a young Cathy Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by hummer63 View Post
    Plus doing it without Sam Kerr!
    I think Sam was definitely going to play if the Aussie girls were behind. But 2-0 at half time plus Mary Fowler scored early in the second half so no need to risk Sam. Now Sam has one more week to take care of her hammie, she will be fresh and hungry, score a hat trick in the round of 16 ??

Go Sam, Go Mary, Go Raso !!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Yes, would never have thought the Olympic champions and 5th ranked can't make it to the knock out stage, amazing
    Mary Fowler looks like a young Cathy Freeman
    Well, the Matilda were playing like a championship team against Canada, they could probably beat any team from the tournament in AAMI Park last night

Fowler is a good looking girl, speaks so well in the interview and a cool customer.

Let’s not forget Sam Kerr also has the First Nation heritage too. And the now retired new Mum former Tennis Champ Ash Barty ! Plus plenty more if we look at the guys too.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, the Matilda were playing like a championship team against Canada, they could probably beat any team from the tournament in AAMI Park last night

Fowler is a good looking girl, speaks so well in the interview and a cool customer.

Let’s not forget Sam Kerr also has the First Nation heritage too. And the now retired new Mum former Tennis Champ Ash Barty ! Plus plenty more if we look at the guys too.

Cheers
    Agree Ahl, Matildas totally different team to the 2 previous matches played and could have taken all comers and won.

Odds of them being outright winners went from 31-1 to 5.50 last night, now drifted back up to 13.

and yes, Fowler is deliciously talented and good looking

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Watching the World Trampoline Championships on SBS.
    These girls have got the best asses in the world.
    I could watch them bouncing up and down all day long .. well I am actually
    I don't know why they bother with the men's event though. It's like men's beach volleyball, like what's the point?

Congratulations to the Australian Diamonds winning the World Netball championship in South Africa beating the Poms.

From the news highlights , some of the girls really have a great body, some with good tits too. But they all look too tall, too big and too strong for this little old Chinaman. But if any of them just lay there naked and let me have my way, won’t say no of course……. Haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Swedish goalkeeper is 🔥🔥🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Swedish goalkeeper is 🔥🔥🔥
    Not as good the the Aussie goal keeper, saved 4 penalty to get us into the Semi next Wednesday.

Congratulations to the Matilda’s .

See you girls next Wednesday in Olympic Park.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last night was magical, for those who watched it live or on tv, I think we'll all remember where we were when the Matildas won the penalty shoot-out.

Definitely hope they can progress on Wednesday as they've certainly brought the Australian Sport scene together like nobody else for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    Last night was magical, for those who watched it live or on tv, I think we'll all remember where we were when the Matildas won the penalty shoot-out.

Definitely hope they can progress on Wednesday as they've certainly brought the Australian Sport scene together like nobody else for quite some time.
    The fact that Sam Kerr hasn’t yet score an open goal during a match, I think she is ready to explode come Wednesday night and lead the Matilda’s to the FIFA WWC Final on Sunday night.

It’s her destiny!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    The fact that Sam Kerr hasn’t yet score an open goal during a match, I think she is ready to explode come Wednesday night and lead the Matilda’s to the FIFA WWC Final on Sunday night.

It’s her destiny!
    I'll consider going to the Finals if they can get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I'll consider going to the Finals if they can get there.
    You think you can still get tickets to the final ?

I’m very lucky that I’m going to the Semi and the grand final.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    You think you can still get tickets to the final ?

I’m very lucky that I’m going to the Semi and the grand final.
    Yea dude, I just got them. Section 122 1. Is that a good section to be in? I think it's at the corner

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast