Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    After tonight I would think Geelong would be long odds to win GF. Absolutely smashed by Port.

They'll get another chance but need to improve a lot. That's 3 losses in their last 6 games from memory.
    Cost me a decent multi...but starting to think Port might be the real deal. Then I put money on them hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Is there a bigger cunt and grub in the game than Latrell Mitchel! Souffs season ended tonight.
    I concur. No need for him to act the way he does... some footy guys say it is part of the game, but a player of his quality shouldn't be bothered with that shit. Gunna tell your kids to do that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    After tonight I would think Geelong would be long odds to win GF. Absolutely smashed by Port.

They'll get another chance but need to improve a lot. That's 3 losses in their last 6 games from memory.
    Yeah, didn’t look good at 3 quarter time and I was looking at my Geelong Storm premiership double - the cash out figure popped up so I took it......... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Is there a bigger cunt and grub in the game than Latrell Mitchel! Souffs season ended tonight.
    South has no chance if Mitchell is not there in the second week of the finals.

Looking back at the Manu hit, shoulder to the head and clearly the jaw of Manu got up like an egg already and it was definitely a send off - 10 min in the bin, seriously 😤

Mitchell came back out and scored another try - a joke !! While Manu was sent to the hospital!!

BTW, the score at the time was 24-12, the Rabbit put another 30 points on the Roosters! Was it fair ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    South has no chance if Mitchell is not there in the second week of the finals.

Looking back at the Manu hit, shoulder to the head and clearly the jaw of Manu got up like an egg already and it was definitely a send off - 10 min in the bin, seriously ��

Mitchell came back out and scored another try - a joke !! While Manu was sent to the hospital!!

BTW, the score at the time was 24-12, the Rabbit put another 30 points on the Roosters! Was it fair ?
    Hopefully he gets a decent punishment, who cares how good he is, there is no place in the game for overpaid thugs like that...Go Manly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hopefully he gets a decent punishment, who cares how good he is, there is no place in the game for overpaid thugs like that...Go Manly
    Yeah, even from the point of view of a Souths fan that was pretty dog shot... I still have hope that Souths can win

Sydney Swans was eliminated by GWS with one point. Kicked the last six behind of the game. Buddy should have nailed that goal with 2 min to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Giants nearly blew it. Very lucky to get the win.
    Toby Greene bumping into an umpire at 3/4 time is going to be a big story this week. A real brain fade.

Great day at Caulfield yesterday, six favorite, six winners. Didn’t double up though. Best was Behemoth in the Group 1, $50 with a bet return bonus as insurance @$4.20 (placed on Thursday)

Silly Jamie Kah, big big loss at the start of the Spring Carnival.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Australia 3 - China 0
    Good start to the final phase of the road to qualifying for the FIFA World Cup in 2022 Qatar by the Socceroos.
    I think Australia will easily qualify from this group.
    There are some good young players coming up. Not the talent of "Golden Generation" of 1996 to 2010 but a solid team emerging.
    Surprised to see Japan lose 1-0 to Oman but I am sure the Japanese will bounce back and qualify automatically. Saudi Arabia will most likely go into the play off.
    I don't think China will qualify for Qatar 2022 based on current form.
    Although football is huge in China and the domestic league is very strong, it probably relies too much on foreign players and they are not developing local talent enough.
    Football is one of the few sports the Chinese can't seem to be good at internationally despite the CCP pumping billions of dollars into it as they do with all sports. From memory I think they have only qualified for the World Cup once.
    Anyway FIFA is determined to do everything possible to make China qualify because they desperately want those 1.4 billion consumers watching the World Cup and more importantly all the advertisements, so from 2026 they have expanded the number of nations qualifying from 32 to 48 to give countries like China and the USA more of a chance to qualify.
    In the other Asia Group South Korea and Iraq should automatically qualify with Iraq going into the playoff.

Go the Geelong Cats ! 💪

Congratulations to the Panthers for completing their Premiership redemption. Great to see Ivan and Nathan embracing after the win.

I was with the Rabbitohs all the way and quite simply, they were very brave and dare I say, if Lattrel Mitchell was playing, they would have won.

Got a three legs same game multiple on Crichton , Cody and Johnson all scoring a try @$14.75 for 20, made up for the losses yesterday on the horses.

Caulfield Guinea Day:

Artorius for the Guinea
    Elephant for the Toorak
    Never Been Kissed for the Spring Champion

$40 on the Trixie shall return $1,795
    $20 win on each horse with a bet return if run 2nd or 3rd , all win collect $290

That’s my $100 bet for the weekend.

Wish me luck!

Much better luck today with three of the big favorites all winning:

Colette on to Nature Strip on to Incentivise @$28.42

It’s been a while since I won on the Trixie !

Got the trifecta of the Caulfield Up too, but only paid $347!

Gives me plenty of bullets for the Melbourne Cup though. Just not sure if Incentivise can stay the two miles ?

Incentivise is a machine, he will smash 2 miles.....he was $5.00 favourite before the Caulfield Cup, now $2.80. I can't remember a shorter priced favourite for the big race on the first Tuesday in November. Makybe Diva was $3.50 on her third win I think. Unless he breaks down or some bookie that will lose the lot shoots him, he is a moral!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Incentivise is a machine, he will smash 2 miles.....he was $5.00 favourite before the Caulfield Cup, now $2.80. I can't remember a shorter priced favourite for the big race on the first Tuesday in November. Makybe Diva was $3.50 on her third win I think. Unless he breaks down or some bookie that will lose the lot shoots him, he is a moral!!!
    Sorry, I hope you are right but I think 2,400 would probably the max he can win, just can’t find any staying bloodline in his pedigrees at all. Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a champion but the two miles may find him wanting . Betting wise I will still use him as an anchor. I wish he win, I had $50 on he winning the Cups Double at $13.00!

for some reason my reply buttons are missing bro Ahlungor. Whilst bloodlines are important, sometimes it doesn't matter with horses, think Phar Lap!

Your cup double is looking good, I suspect a lot of girls are getting their tits fucked in November! 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    for some reason my reply buttons are missing bro Ahlungor. Whilst bloodlines are important, sometimes it doesn't matter with horses, think Phar Lap!

Your cup double is looking good, I suspect a lot of girls are getting their tits fucked in November! 🤣🤣
    Rest assured I will have some on a horse called Spanish Mission, it’s the second favorite at $6.00! And this one can surely stay from the Galileo family

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chapada caught my eye for the Melbourne cup. I wonder if that was incentivise grand final.

Does anyone know why the Lexus IS not in the fixed odds I will put the winner of that in my trifectas and also the winner of Geelong cup.

Im very unprofessional so don't bother following my tips.

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Chapada caught my eye for the Melbourne cup. I wonder if that was incentivise grand final.

Does anyone know why the Lexus IS not in the fixed odds I will put the winner of that in my trifectas and also the winner of Geelong cup.

Im very unprofessional so don't bother following my tips.

Chapada ran last in the Sydney Cup this year beaten 25 length, I think I will risk it in the Cup. Unless he won the Lexus on Derby Day then may be worth including in the erotic?

Ps. Incentivise did pull up a bit stressed out hence won’t be running in the Cox Plate, hopefully he will recover enough to have a crack at the Cup.

Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast