Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes - if Johns is involved he can bring Everywhere Eddie along also and have the Blues fix a match or two... Just like he got Manly involved with him

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    RIp M.Ali, I cried when I saw his funeral!

One of my heroes.

Greatest of all time! And a great guy too!

Queensland Maroons to wrap up the series this year by a big win at Suncorp tonight:

Queensland by 13+

Cory Oates the first try

Johnathan Thurston man of the match.

Go Queenslanders !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Queensland Maroons to wrap up the series this year by a big win at Suncorp tonight:

Queensland by 13+

Cory Oates the first try

Johnathan Thurston man of the match.

Go Queenslanders !!
    I'm still not sure about this.

It seems like Queensland should be able to do it at home, but beware the team in a do or die position.

I put money on blues but still think maroons are the tighter unit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, who saw the Cavs beat GSW?

I thought curry and co were unbeatable, but have to say, LeBron was so determined! A true legend of modern basketball

Congratulations to Queensland 10th Series wins in 11 years !

Absolute Champion Side !

Congratulations to Ben Simmons, no 1 Draft pick for the NBA today !!

Boy from Melbourne making it big time !

Nothing to play for in Origin III but some pride and a look into the Blues' future ?

Gallen and Farah are getting their farewell !

Adams Reynolds is out and Moylan back in.

With Tedesco, Moylan, Jack Bird, Dugan, Frizell, Cartwright in the squad you would think this side has plenty of points in them, the question will be, will they score enough points next Wednesday night and will they be able to hold off the Maroons side with no pressure but just enjoying themselves and to inflict more pains to the Blues ?

Six more sleeps to find out !!

Go Queenslandser !!

BTW, I wonder if Daley will play the Club combination of Maloney and Graham in the half or put Moylan there ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    What about the Kieran Jack saga? His mother wants him to choose between her and the hairy magnet.

Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    What about the Kieran Jack saga? His mother wants him to choose between the hairy magnet and her.

Good luck with that!
    What saga! Jack has a great win over Geelong tonight in Geelong , kicked the first and last goal - a real Captain's knock !

Sports are great, so many heart warming and hard luck stories at the same time:

Congratulations to Cate Campbell breaking the world record in the 100 free, watch out Rio !

Sadly we also saw Sally Pearson pulled out due to injury .

Iceland eliminated England from Euro 2016

But France has a chance to celebrate after the terrorist attack but C Ronaldo stands in the way.

With Novak out, I was hoping Federer can add one more Wimbledon before his retirement but he couldn't get past Raonic in the semi and broke his own 10 out of 10 successful Wimbledon semi finals records, until this morning , 10 times previously when Federer reached the Wimbledon semifinals , he went on to reach the final .

Last time when Andy Murray won his first Wimbledon - Lendl was his coach! Then they splitted and Andy hooked up with one Amelie and he wasn't the same player. Now they have splitted and Lendl back in since June , and guess what, Andy is in the Wimbledon final again ! It makes you wonder ?

Can lighting strike twice in one year ? Kerber beat Serena to win her maiden grand slam in the Australian Open, can she beat Serena in two grand slam final in a row ? Or is it Serena's turn to revenge ?

Congratulations to Greg Chalmers winning his first PGA tour title and now exempted from the British Open.

Last but not lease, the Swans beat Geelong by 38 points in Geelong and back in the top 2! And I backed the Swans to win @$3.65 ! That's a few more free massage sessions !

That's all folks !

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Queen Serena!
    Greatest female player of all time.
    Absolute legend.
    There is no woman past or present who comes anywhere close to her
    Go Serena. The greatest of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Queen Serena!
    Greatest female player of all time.
    Absolute legend.
    There is no woman past or present who comes anywhere close to her
    Go Serena. The greatest of all time!
    Ok, Serena is great , no question about it!

She just equalled Stefi Graf's record of 22 Grand Slams wins !

But during Graf's earlier to middle years, she was losing regularly to one Monica Selles , as a result, one crazy fan stapped Selles with a knife and Selles was never the same players again !

I wonder , if Selles wasn't attacked ..........

Ps. For the records , Seles won the Australian Opens 3 years in a row, French three years in a row, US Open two years in a row and in between , lost a Wimbledon to Graf , she won three of the four Grand Slams two years in a row, she was extremely dominat !!

For all you Sharky fans out there, I think the Sharks is a real title contender this year, especially after the Sunday match when they beat the Panthers comfortably without 4 stars on Origin duties . Ben Barba is back to his brilliant Dally M winning form and this Sharks side has already beaten all the fellow top four teams this season in Storms, Cowboys, Broncos and Dogs.

They should win the minor premiership and make the Grand Final.

The only question is, can they beat teams like the Storms or Cowboys in the decider ? Or have they peaked too early ?

Banned
    Just want to say: Congrats to Portugal! They did good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Just want to say: Congrats to Portugal! They did good job!

And they did it without Cristiano Ronaldo !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Congratulations to NSW Blues winning the game iii and avoided a white wash. Gallen for all his services to the State deserved to be sent out a winner and kicked a goal ! Aka Justin Hodges in his final game.

No fairy tale endings for Parker but his team won the series !

That was quite an exciting game last night, edge of the seat stuff all the way on a very cold night.

I thought I had 4 winning tickets to collect (5 X RnT sessions secured!) when Darius Boyd scored with 5 min left, Then Tedesco broke free and nearly scored and then Jennings did a Queensland to us and broke my bank !

Three tries each, one sin bin each , Thurston's two conversion misses was the difference even when his second miss hit all three poles but no point for that, NSW got the 12-3 penalty counts and How the hell did Jenning's off side and within 5 metres of the play not get pulled up? Please explain !

But that's Origin, until next year, all these NSW young players will be better for the run and the whole Maroons side will be that year oldEE, scary thoughts !!

Until next year.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Congratulations to NSW Blues winning the game iii and avoided a white wash. Gallen for all his services to the State deserved to be sent out a winner and kicked a goal ! Aka Justin Hodges in his final game.

No fairy tale endings for Parker but his team won the series !

That was quite an exciting game last night, edge of the seat stuff all the way on a very cold night.

I thought I had 4 winning tickets to collect (5 X RnT sessions secured!) when Darius Boyd scored with 5 min left, Then Tedesco broke free and nearly scored and then Jennings did a Queensland to us and broke my bank !

Three tries each, one sin bin each , Thurston's two conversion misses was the difference even when his second miss hit all three poles but no point for that, NSW got the 12-3 penalty counts and How the hell did Jenning's off side and within 5 metres of the play not get pulled up? Please explain !

But that's Origin, until next year, all these NSW young players will be better for the run and the whole Maroons side will be that year oldEE, scary thoughts !!

Until next year.

Cheers
    Great game. I usually put money on the blues but this time I didn't and was kicking myself!

But I have to say, the sportsmanship in this series was not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Great game. I usually put money on the blues but this time I didn't and was kicking myself!

Big lost this week in punting !!

Both Maroons and the Swans went down in two very close games , and they were both in front with a minute to go, damn !!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post

Talking about sportsmanship, probably half of each side from the Maroons and Blues will join camp at the end of the seasons for some test matches , it will be interesting too see how Big Mal is gonna to make a strong team out of the two Origin Camps ??

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast