Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guys quick
    Sportsbet made a Rookie mistake
    NFL
    Cleveland to win is $1.68
    But the spread is -0!!! (-3 or -3.5 in us) $1.80

I have bet max amount of $3,000 $1.82
    And $2,500 muti Cleveland -0 and buffalo bills to win

Junior Member(有D料到)
    holy shit you just lost $5,500......almost like its nothing......like the amount is peanuts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by magickid3801 View Post
    holy shit you just lost $5,500......almost like its nothing......like the amount is peanuts
    $5,500 is nothing. He has 20 hot clients ready to root, some widows to finance, and an aid program for several 3rd world countries LMAO

What an Inning from England’s Ben Stokes! Single handedly bats his country to victory !

When England was 9 for 286 I thought surely we would win to retain the urns ! Then Stokes let loose and really played his shots, declining the early singles and hitting 4’s and 6’s at will then hit a single on the 5th or 6th ball to protect his no 11th and retained strike ! That’s how you win big matches and rescue the Ashes !

A few missed opportunities late in the match too but nothing like the 5 runs given in that same man Stokes’s World Cup Final, when you are hot, lucks go your way too.

I think they need to bring Starc back to the attack, he would have cleaned up Leach this morning for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree! Starc is too fast and intimidating for tail end batsmen. Bad idea leaving him out. Ashes would be won, had he been in the team.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by magickid3801 View Post
    Yeah that was my mistake. I thought it was a book error but apparently line has gone down. I have lost $15K this weekend.

MLB
    Texas to win

Quote Originally Posted by khaldrogo View Post
    What to do with our openers? Warner fails again, Harris falls cheaply as well. Not as if there is anyone banging down the door, Bancroft has been total shite and shouldn't have played this series. Let's hope Smithy and Labuschagne can get a pair of tons!
    They are half way there already after some rain delay, 100 partnership came up and Smith just made his half century !

Warner is too good to leave out and he could have a big inning just around the corner. May be Head or Wade can open with him. I said it before, why can’t we bring Alex Carey in as a batsman ? He did well during the World Cup anyway.

Shit, while I was typing this, Labuschagne just got blowed by Overton !

Head is on now !

Congratulations to Steve Smith, another Ashes Test Century!

Now second only to the Don !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no! Captain Tim Paine was out just after tea break. But Super Steve Smith is still looking good at the crease going for his double hundred...Go Aussies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Oh no! Captain Tim Paine was out just after tea break. But Super Steve Smith is still looking good at the crease going for his double hundred...Go Aussies!!!
    Yeap, former captain Smith surely did it!

Forget about Tim Paine, although it’s good to see him finally making some runs ! His figures for conversion is horrible though, only had the one ton early in his career, in fact a double century ! He since had made 29? Half century but no more tons.

What I wanted to point out is how good to see Starc back and batting so well! 54 not out, 7 fours and 2 Sixes ! In one over , he belted 4 boundary in a row off Stuart Board ! And Garry ! 26 from 26 balls not out @100% they combined for a 80 runs not out which incidentally was the exact same scores from our current Top 3 order’s combined total !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha that is true! Do not worry about Tim Paine about scoring runs. We got Super Steve demolishing the Poms anyways. I just couldn’t stop smirking when Steve Smith gave a stare at the Poms while Joe Root was firing up his troops after the no ball was called on Jack Leach. He got a wry smile on his face like saying “yeah right, you got me out! Nah!!!” Then went on to make his double century. That was priceless!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha that is true! Do not worry about Tim Paine about scoring runs. We got Super Steve demolishing the Poms anyways. I just couldn’t stop smirking when Steve Smith gave a stare at the Poms while Joe Root was firing up his troops after the no ball was called on Jack Leach. He got a wry smile on his face like saying “yeah right, you got me out! Nah!!!” Then went on to make his double century. That was priceless!!!!

So, we blowed England out for 301, now batting again to build a bigger lead before declaring again !

Bloody David Warner what’s wrong with him ? Triple ducks in his last three innings and Stuart Board got him three times !

And now Harris is out as well, another Steve Smith innings is needed again !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is now more on the mental shutdown for David Warner now than technique. Same could be said for Marcus Harris. Left handers - openers have struggled clearly in this series. Oh no! Labuschagne is out! WTF! The pitch is misbehaving right now! And another left hander Travis Head on the crease right now. I am starting to get nervous �� Steve Smith again to the rescue?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    It is now more on the mental shutdown for David Warner now than technique. Same could be said for Marcus Harris. Left handers - openers have struggled clearly in this series. Oh no! Labuschagne is out! WTF! The pitch is misbehaving right now! And another left hander Travis Head on the crease right now. I am starting to get nervous �� Steve Smith again to the rescue?
    Labuschagne got the vital wicket of Leach , then Hazelwood LB Overton and it’s all over, the urns is coming home !

Now that the boys have retained the Urns!

And of course you don’t change a winning team ? Watch out, with no pressure to perform, may be David Warner can finally fire up !!

How much you will put on Stevie Smith to score another Century??

They should all enjoy the final test at the Oval and really put England to the sword ⚔️!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess when you have the No. 1 Test batsman and No. 1 fast bowler together with the best spinner in the world you’re not going to lose that many Test matches, aren’t you?

I do hope that David Warner will get his scoring runs going again with no pressure on him as the urn is already won. Considering he is now Stuart Broad’s bunny �� lol

Well it’s going to be an interesting Test Match at the Oval as to how many more runs Steve “Bradman” Smith will score now that the pressure is off. England still has no clue how to get him out. Haha!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still wondering what in form opening batsman Joe Burns said or did to be left out of the tour.

Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Still wondering what in form opening batsman Joe Burns said or did to be left out of the tour.
    With the performances of the current team and the 4 tests results so far, I don’t have any issue with the selectors decision! Do you ?

The Ashes is over, 2-2 draw and we retain the urns !

Steve Smith is the no 1 Test Batsman in the world. Pat Cummins is the no 1 Test bowler in the world.

Well done guys !!

ps. is it now very hard to reinstate Smith back to the Captaincy now that Paine has lead the team to retain an Ashes series in England ? Even though he clearly had done a few things below par, bad decisions and sent in England to bat in the Oval !! and most important has scored NO RUNS when his team needed him to stand up !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast