Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 1914

Thread: The Sports Thread, Aussie Sports, World Sports and All Sports, let's talk Sports !!

Doesn’t seem like we’re gonna get a public holiday…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Doesn’t seem like we’re gonna get a public holiday…..
    That was such a stupid idea and pre matured . But England clearly was the better team tonight.

Sam Kerr’s individual goal should probably the Best goal of the WWC.

Still got one more match to go.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That was such a stupid idea and pre matured . But England clearly was the better team tonight.

Sam Kerr’s individual goal should probably the Best goal of the WWC.

Still got one more match to go.
    Yep, that was like a female Diego Maradona.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

26-0 against the Melbourne Storms !

The Broncos are back in September, how good is that.

It’s about bloody time .

Go the Broncos 👏👌👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    26-0 against the Melbourne Storms !

The Broncos are back in September, how good is that.

It’s about bloody time .

Go the Broncos 👏👌👍
    Sounds like a man talking through his pockets. Probably full pockets 💰🤞💰

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well done to the broncos, Reynolds just keeps proving what idiots souths were to let him go.

But you have to feel sorry for papenhausen, just gets back from a shattered knee and breaks his ankle. He was in so much pain almost all the players on the field had to turn away. I hope this isn't the end of his career.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah feel sorry for ryan papanheusen. Been through such a big injury and layoff period already. Doesn't deserve it. Hope he gets the mental health support he needs. God he will need it.

Brisbane have been so good all season. Reece walsh has made them more complete this year. What a great buy adam Reynolds is. Glad they didn't hit the same slump as last year. Also good on brissy for getting 50k in attendance!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eve since Elvis Sinosic became the first Australian to fight in the UFC, there haven't many fighters that competed in the OCTAGON.
    I'm always rooting for Alexander Volkanovski our featherweight champion, I thinks he is from South Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Yeah feel sorry for ryan papanheusen. Been through such a big injury and layoff period already. Doesn't deserve it. Hope he gets the mental health support he needs. God he will need it.

Brisbane have been so good all season. Reece walsh has made them more complete this year. What a great buy adam Reynolds is. Glad they didn't hit the same slump as last year. Also good on brissy for getting 50k in attendance!!
    My heart sunk when I saw Ryan went down and I think Channel 9 did the honourable right thing for not showing the incident again on screen. 👏👏 another long and painful road to recovery again, he doesn’t deserve that. All the best to Ryan and his family 🙏🙏

With what the Broncos had shown last night, they have a genuine chance of spoiling Penrith’s three peat party.

Go the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Sounds like a man talking through his pockets. Probably full pockets 💰🤞💰
    Whenever Queensland or the Broncos are doing well, my pocket will be smiling too.

Think about the Maroons Dynasty started more than a decade ago 👍👍

Nothing like when the Broncos won their last Premiership in 2006 though : when I collected $20K + in half a dozen bets.

Nowadays, my biggest single bet would be like $100 only. Nevertheless, a wining bet is always better than losing, No ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing like when the Broncos won their last Premiership in 2006 though : when I collected $20K + in half a dozen bets.

Cheers
    Wow nice bet!

So many redemption stories this season. One of the more interesting seasons. Warriors making a Broncos like comeback in 1 year. Knights on a 9 game winning streak!

Sharks v roosters hard to pick. I like the Sharks revival story with nico hynes and fitzy and roosters are silvertails...so up up Cronulla.

The game i will watch though is knights v raiders. That will be a tight contest. Love to see knights win. I like Jackson hastings redemption tale after being turfed by the Tigers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nowadays, my biggest single bet would be like $100 only. Nevertheless, a wining bet is always better than losing, No ?

Cheers
    Truer words may never be spoken 👍

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Wow nice bet!

So many redemption stories this season. One of the more interesting seasons. Warriors making a Broncos like comeback in 1 year. Knights on a 9 game winning streak!

Sharks v roosters hard to pick. I like the Sharks revival story with nico hynes and fitzy and roosters are silvertails...so up up Cronulla.

The game i will watch though is knights v raiders. That will be a tight contest. Love to see knights win. I like Jackson hastings redemption tale after being turfed by the Tigers.
    Yeah, redemptions stories are always great and warm your heart. Just look at Ponga since he was overlooked by the Maroons, he played like a man inspired and the rest of the team just lifted around him, if he stays healthy. The Knights could be the real dark horse on 1st October 👏

And don’t underestimate the effects of Sam Walker on the Roosters late season run to the finals. Why they leave out Walker for most part of the year will scratch my head.

I think they got the momentum over the sharks even Sharky are at home,

Unfortunately, a Panther, Roosters and Knights triple only pays $2.66 !

Told you Sam Walker will win it for the Roosters !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was a well deserved win, at the end they had backrowers for centres and rookies at wings.

While Walker played an important part it was really Tedesco and Keary that got them over the line with those charge downs of Hines attempted field goals.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

How good it is for the Brisbane Broncos to meet the Panthers in next Sunday’s Grand Final! 👏👏👌👌👍👍

A great day for me in punting, won 9 bets across Caulfield and Rosehill including the two group 1’s and a double on Militarize and Alligator Blood and the trifecta in the Underwood.

Then some big wins in the Broncos’ game with 4 separate bets in SGM.

Just over one grand for a days work. Don’t laugh, I only put in small bets like $20/30 on the win with bet returns .

But I do have one good one pending if Brisbane win the premiership on a NRL pick 9: $20@41-1.

Go the Broncos !

BTW, it’s a year for the favourites, the top two teams in both NRL and AFL have all made it to the GF.

How about a Brisbane Double ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How good it is for the Brisbane Broncos to meet the Panthers in next Sunday’s Grand Final! 👏👏👌👌👍👍

A great day for me in punting, won 9 bets across Caulfield and Rosehill including the two group 1’s and a double on Militarize and Alligator Blood and the trifecta in the Underwood.

Then some big wins in the Broncos’ game with 4 separate bets in SGM.

Just over one grand for a days work. Don’t laugh, I only put in small bets like $20/30 on the win with bet returns .

But I do have one good one pending if Brisbane win the premiership on a NRL pick 9: $20@41-1.

Go the Broncos !

BTW, it’s a year for the favourites, the top two teams in both NRL and AFL have all made it to the GF.

How about a Brisbane Double ?
    Well done champ 👍 you have had a very good week and I think I know where some of these winnings will turn up. And it is a good time to be a Queenslander for sure 🏉🏉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Broncos may opt for offloading game against Panthers in NRL grand final

Have a small bet on a Brisbane Brisbane double in the two GF.

Go Queenslanders!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NRL Grand Final will be a cracker. Maybe this is the one time I would entertain going to a titty bar over an RNT massage so I can watch the Grand Final with other punters LOL!!! Petersham Inn!!! (though Sunday may not be their open titty day)