Junior Member(有D料到)

Kiki pure sexiness

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit :11/9/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : size 5, tiny lady super sexy prominent hanging pussy lips. fully shaved. A cup perky titties .

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese great looking.

Services Provided : BBBJ Doggy reverse cowboy asian cowboy straight missionary position - man on top, girl on back">Mish 69 Hand job french kiss">DFK GFE and PSE full throttle sex, super sexy pussy slide up there with the best.
    booked 3 hrs to savour this gorgeous lady
    I got in early but Sydney traffic made me cool my heals and wait as Kiki was running late I had had a shower and Kiki raced in gave me a great hug a deep kiss and a genntle squeeze how could i be unhappy and my pleasure in seeing her was very evident.
    I lay down to watch this super petite beautiful lady undress and get ready she has a totally smooth flat stomach perfect arse and lovely small titties that she loves it when you kiss and lick them and they just love attention.
    Kiki came up and gave me a long deep BBBJ that really had me hard as nails I suggested 69 and she eagerly turned and planted her pussy onto my face and squirmed away while she continued to devour my cock as deep as she could go.
    I wanted sex and be immersed in her tight warm pussy she dommed me up and got into that fantastic cowgirl with only pussy touching you and got the disco lights on the phone flashing
    Kiki must have the strongest leg muscles in the business as she can do that for 20 mins no problems.
    We then went at it in every position that is imaginable Kiki would say look at my face I cant stop smiling I also had a grin that made my face hurt and had almost chewed my own top lip of from trying not to come early, we were really into it and Kiki was again in that cowgirl position but giving a great tight intense hug when I felt all her muscles tense and start to quiver, well I was at that stage as well and we both came in one of those simultaneous explosions that are intense and draining.
    The punt was just so awesome and fantastic .
    Please look after her she is really a star.
    Till next time.

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro!

Kiki sure is one great punt glad you had a good time with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great review

Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    533Just a few minutes north of the city

The very racy and striking Kiki in today 13/11

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..plus offers an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFEand very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. A must see lady so don't miss out." Kiki client review here.

http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself accordingly..

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991
    If she is available this Tuesday, i will definitely schedule. Early in the day is best for me.

Racy and striking Kiki in today 3/2

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

533 Roster - Racy and striking Kiki returns to rev up your pleasure and senses.. A pleasure kitten who is one of 533s finest..

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFEand very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Kiki's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this FRIDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991