Senior Member(無間使者)

Mal Turncock and julie hoe

Two old useless farts running the country, what a joke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    Two old useless farts running the country, what a joke
    Maybe you can do a better job?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They can't be worse than that embarrassment Abbott.
    Who cares though. The libs will be out next election.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you know? Do u think people will vote to make Shorten the next Prime Minister?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Abbott will down in history as probably the worst ever Australian Prime Minister.
    He was an embarrassment domestically and internationally.
    His own party finally realised this and that he would lose the next election so saved their own necks and dumped him.
    Joe Hockey will also go down in history as one our worst ever Treasurers.
    It's a step forward for the country to get rid of these two clowns.
    The other big losers tonight are Bill Shorten and the Labor Party.
    With Abbott as leader, especially if he was wounded by yet another leadership challenge, Labor was almost certain of victory at the next election.
    But with the very popular Turnbull as leader, the Liberal Party are almost certain to win the next election and condemn Labor to many years in opposition with Shorten dumped as leader.
    I think Turnbull and the Libs will be around for a very long time.
    That's the way I see it anyway ...
    Then again I had money on Souths to beat The Sharks yesterday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Abbott will down in history as probably the worst ever Australian Prime Minister.
    Have you ever heard of Whitlam, Rudd or Gillard?...they were without doubt Australias worst PMs in a three way tie!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think people have forgotten when Turnbull was the Liberal leader a few years back. Remember the polls at that time? He was very unpopular. Why will it be any different now? Turnbull's being vying for the top job ever since he entered politics and I doubt he is really interested in anything other than what he achieved last night. This is a big mistake I think.

Banned
    Yeah big mistake because Tony Abbott and Joe jockey were doing so well!

Malcolm Turnbull has been preferred PM in the POLLS according to AUSSIES!

Quote Originally Posted by wallyhead View Post
    I think people have
    forgotten when Turnbull was the Liberal leader a few years back. Remember the polls at that time? He was very unpopular. Why will it be any different now? Turnbull's being vying for the top job ever since he entered politics and I doubt he is really interested in anything other than what he achieved last night. This is a big mistake I think.

Turnbull is probably the best leader for Liberal.......for now. That is not saying much though. I can see Tanya Pilbersek taking the reins on the other side of the house.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really don't think Turnbull can do anything to turn things around for the Libs.. For me, they're all the same.. Just a selfish egomaniac who cares about themself and gives shit about Oz people..
    Some might disagree..

54 to 44 votes - is this decisive enough ??

I was amazed at the time line of the challenge, it all happened so quickly: Turnbull called the press conference to announce his challenge for the leadership at around 3pm?, and then a chain of actions resulting in Abbott calling for the party room vote to take place at around 9.15pm ? and then 20 min later it was all over. So the whole process only took 6-7 hours.

Did Abbott made the wrong decision by calling an early ballot, if he would have taking a couple more days, will the outcome be a lot closer or perhaps he would even survive ?

You have to give credit where credit is due, the numbers men behind Turnbull's camp was spot on, and their timing is impeccable !! I hope this will all translate into better economic management of the country !! Scott Morrison seems to be odds on to take over as Treasurer and judging on past performances, he should do a much better job than fat Joe !

I think one of the biggest loser in this coup is Bill Shorten, his chances of leading the Labour Party to the next election is now cricket score odds !!

Mike Baird for Canberra !! anyone ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I really don't think Turnbull can do anything to turn things around for the Libs.. For me, they're all the same.. Just a selfish egomaniac who cares about themself and gives shit about Oz people..
    Some might disagree..
    Hehe ! Sure we don't have a leader who will say : Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hehe ! Sure we don't have a leader who will say : Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country !
    Obama: YES WE CAN !!

But he has done nothing in two terms and how history will be judging him ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

really?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/top-20...ama#.qc6aNBlDX

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well - I think what will play out next will be like a Greek opera analogous to what happened to the labor party. Turnbull in - death stare Bishop deputy - Turnbull unpopular - Bishop ousts Turnbull - Bishop prime minister - Bishop ousted - Morrison Prime Minister - this may occur over this term and the next for I doubt labor will be voted back in at the next election. By the way - no hope in Hades Baird gets anywhere near Canberra. He's too much a light weight.

Banned
    Less posting and more thinking!
    Enough said...

Think before you post!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    54 to 44 votes - is this decisive enough ??

You have to give credit where credit is due, the numbers men behind Turnbull's camp was spot on, and their timing is impeccable !! I hope this will all translate into better economic management of the country !! Scott Morrison seems to be odds on to take over as Treasurer and judging on past performances, he should do a much better job than fat Joe !
    55 to 44 is not decisive. If anything it means that around 40% remained loyal to Tony.

What the liberals have done is treachery of the highest order. Where is the loyalty. The liberals were supposed to be better than that.

You simply don't knife a first term prime minister. It was bad with kevin rudd and just as bad with Tony. Let me repeat, you simply don't knife a first term prime minister.