Thread: The REAL Pussy Cat Doll, Hanna!! Sexy hot kitten with craws....Meow!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

The REAL Pussy Cat Doll, Hanna!! Sexy hot kitten with craws....Meow!!!

I was planning a return visit of Mimi and was disappointed that she wasn't on today. Lady reception show me two girls, Jasmine and Hanna, Both very pretty and very sexy and I could easily pick any one of the two. Reception told me Hanna is Jap mix and I am not really in the mood of Tom-Yum-Goong today so picked Hanna.

Hanna is very nice, easily beat any high class out call girls. She looks in her mid twenties, 165cm, B/C Cup and very slim body. I really like the way she talks, slight high pitch but the kind that make you melt rather than annoying. Give me a very good body rub while in the shower and wasted no time with her hands getting my little brother's full attention.

Once we are on the bed, her tongue skills just shines and she was all over my body follow by a sensational BBBJ. Very good control lip and tongue work with sexy eye contact of her big eyes and of course that kitten type moaning sound. After about 5 minutes, she dom me up and started riding one me. That view of her body the pretty face and that heart melting moaning (yes again) is just pure gold.

The best sight was when I doggie her, Seeing my self pounding her in the mirror is just amazing. I eventually pin her down flat on the bed with my body and I can feel her contracting and cumming and I followed soon.

In the finishing shower, she told me she will be missing in action for a while cos overseas trips. I sure will try to find time to see her again before she goes. Overall very nice experience with this super sexy kitten, a bit of PSE and GFE . For $220, this is money well spent. I recommend you guys book ahead as she is very busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG, you brothers waste no time, I call just now and already booked to 8:30

May be next time I should only write report when I finish with a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    OMG, you brothers waste no time, I call just now and already booked to 8:30

May be next time I should only write report when I finish with a girl...
    Yes extremely busy today. We will have Hanna for a few days this week so if you know a time you want to see her. I strongly suggest you call us and lock in that time you want to avoid disappointment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm.... Both Yuki and Hanna on tonight. Choices......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Must be a girls gathering night out last night. Turned up 9:30 and Hanna and Yuki both gone already

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Must be a girls gathering night out last night. Turned up 9:30 and Hanna and Yuki both gone already
    So, where did you end up going ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, where did you end up going ??
    Reception mention new girl last night. So I still end up in 244. Got a look at Henna as she left some stuff in shop. And.....

OP is right really pretty and hot. So I left and book her tonight!! Feel sorry for the new girl but this chick is just.....Hot Hot Hot.

Banned
    Early this week, I was keen to experience the Nuru massage being offered at Paddington Geisha Club. I called the shop and was advised that they had two girls available later that day. If I was interested I could turn up without the need to book. Well this is what I did. I appeared and was shown two lovely girls. The manager stated that Hanna had commenced working two weeks ago so I decided to go with her.

I was told that Hanna was Japanese mix. Whilst she looked very much Japanese, I suspected that she might have had some Chinese in her. My suspicions were raised during our session when she had to take a call on her mobile whilst in the middle of my Nuru massage. She spoke Chinese to her friend. Before the session concluded, she spoke Chinese to her manager. I asked how come she was speaking Chinese (I can distinguish between Japanese and Chinese) and she noted that she spoke Chinese to her manager.

The manager explained that I had the option of having a massage or full service. On the other hand, if I wanted their VIP service which included Nuru massage and full service then it would cost $280 per hour. I chose the VIP service. Whilst I waited for Hanna, the manager asked if I wanted a drink and I asked for some water.

Hanna came in and greeted with a beautiful smile. She had a pretty face and exquisite body. She appears to be in her mid twenties and medium height. She was slim, size 6 with size B/C breasts. We had a brief chat before we hopped into the shower. As one would expect from a Japanese girl, Hanna attended to my needs by washing me in the shower but there was no kissing. Once this was done, I was asked to lie on my stomach on the inflatable air mattress in order for her to perform her Nuru massage.

Whilst lying on the mattress, Hanna applied gel to my body prior to commencing her Nuru massage. She started to massage my body with her hands and then her body took over. She used her breasts and body by sliding up and down. It felt fantastic as her body massaged my back, bottom and legs. It was so relaxing that I could have fallen asleep on the mattress. Hanna then asked me to roll over so she could do the same on the other side. Again it felt amazing. Just feeling her slide her perfect body onto mine whilst in the missionary position sure made my friend get excited.

The Nuru massage covered close to half of the session so we had a quick shower to remove the gel before we engaged in some real action on the bed. We dried up and moved to the Japanese style bed which was basically on the floor. There was a mirror on one side and may I say the room was very dark.

Hanna came over and commenced by giving my friend a gentle HJ and noticing that he was already getting hard took him into her mouth and gave him a slow massage with her lips and mouth. She didn’t do a full on deep throat BJ but went close to third of the way down. Whilst she was doing it, she was looking at me with her technique being very sensual and not rough. My friend was definitely warming up so it was time to get Hanna onto the bed for some real action.

She got out the condom and put it on to him. Once it was on, we started in the missionary position. We then tried a few other positions with her legs over my shoulder (which obviously wasn’t her favourite position) and doggy style. As I did her in doggy, I could see her nice rounded bottom which looked incredible from my angle.

I asked Hanna if she was a squirter and her response was that she liked to come at the same time as the guy. Well, I wanted to massage her pussy and clit with my fingers but she didn’t like it. In addition, she didn’t allow for any kissing or sucking or licking her nipples. Anyway, we explored each other’s bodies and Hanna does moan a bit. The more I entered her with my friend, the more vocal her moaning became. We did the spoon position facing towards the mirror and more doggy and missionary.

I didn’t want to come straight away so I asked if she was willing to massage my friend again with her mouth. Hanna did so and her technique wasn’t bad. I was asked to lie on my back where she gave me BBBJ. I was close to coming into her mouth but somehow Hanna was waiting for the moment where she could withdraw him quickly so that the load would not come into her mouth. This is what occurred here.

I had a short break after dropping my load and then hopped back into the shower where Hanna was willing to assist me in washing me again. It was nice of her to do it. We finished in the shower and Hanna was dressed first and left the room. I wasn’t entirely dressed yet but then she appeared again. I assume she did so because she forgot to say goodbye. She came over and gave me a kiss on the lips before saying her goodbyes.

In conclusion, I can say that I’m glad I saw Hanna. For me, she has a great tight sexy body with gorgeous face and smooth white skin. She was very friendly and pleasant. Her intense and captivating eyes had me spellbound when I first met her but she was not shy and we had a decent conversation together with no apparent problems with her English. The time with her was unhurried and very relaxing. I would recommend seeing Hanna and experiencing the exhilarating Nuru Massage followed by full service with this gorgeous and charming girl.

Thank you Mr cuteguy for a great report of Hanna

Its a shame that Hanna will go on holiday after today for six weeks. So get your bookings in early. She is only here today till 9 PM.

Banned
    WTF Got some spare time during lunch and try to catch Hanna. Was told she busy and earliest is 2:30??

Is this girl for real? I remember this shop use to be quiet during day time.

Quote Originally Posted by cygnushyoga123 View Post
    WTF Got some spare time during lunch and try to catch Hanna. Was told she busy and earliest is 2:30??

Is this girl for real? I remember this shop use to be quiet during day time.
    Funny how some nice reviews could have done for the business !

Book early next time brother !

Even for me, my favourite little busty girl is booked today for the only time I could go ! I got no one to blame .........lol

Banned
    The way it's going you got to get in early mate. As they say 'the early bird catches the worm'.

Luckily I met Hanna straight after work. When I made enquiries about Naomi who appears to no longer be working at the shop, she was booked out. The phone call was made at lunch time. You just wonder whether anyone works these days. lol

Banned
    She's one sexy lady. When she puts on her leopard skin bikini, the temperature in the room goes up many degrees.

Hanna back after short holiday, Dripping wet and waiting to play with you boys. Come and have a great time with our most popular girl.

性感小野貓 Hanna 放假回來。等著你哥們來一一起開心開心!!