Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good service or time wasting?

Good service or time wasting?

I have a regular and at times I feel like she is too well acquainted with me and thinks she can do whatever she wants, which I sometimes see as time wasting. Like a lot of times when we start a session, she will ask me if I want a drink. I say no, she insists, then leaves the room for a good 5 minutes before coming back for a drink. This happens every time, each time I say no and each time she will leave the room to get the drink anyway.

I can't help but think I am paying for the time and to be left alone in the room for 5 minutes feels like a good waste of money.

For the brothers who have been in this situation, do you see it as the girl trying to be nice and offering good service, or do you think it is time wasting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a bit of both

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More than likely time wasting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you already know the answer.

That's not on man... I wouldn't put up with that at all. I'd definitely call her out on it, you are paying for the hour it's ok to be selfish. For that hour your needs come first always within reason of course..

Even 1 minute of any form of time-wasting is far too much. Tell her what's up or just find another girl I'm not a fan of rewarding princess behaviour.

Could be a misunderstanding, who knows but the last thing you want after finishing a punt is feeling like you've been cheated.

It depends brother OP!

You only mentioned about the 5 min she took to get you a drink , how about the rest of the session? I think the WL should be judged on how the actual session went rather than the 5 min .

Btw, how long was the session too, if it was a 30 min then 5 min is a long time , if it's 60 or 90 min then it's not too bad! Based on the fact that you kept going back , I think she would have more than made up for the lost time, did she not ??

Banned
    That's one of the problems when you become a regular with some girls particularly if you become really friendly as well.

If you like the girl it can be hard to deal with you need to mention it so for example when she leaves the room say Ok but hurry back I am horny and waiting or something give her the hint don't be too long or don't over do it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It depends brother OP!

You only mentioned about the 5 min she took to get you a drink , how about the rest of the session? I think the WL should be judged on how the actual session went rather than the 5 min .

Btw, how long was the session too, if it was a 30 min then 5 min is a long time , if it's 60 or 90 min then it's not too bad! Based on the fact that you kept going back , I think she would have more than made up for the lost time, did she not ??
    I always book hour sessions, and have no complaints about the rest of the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    I always book hour sessions, and have no complaints about the rest of the session.
    There you go, storm in a tea cup !

But if you are feeling a bit uncomfortable with the whole 5 min thing, just tell the lady you are ready for action and may be get you a drink after the main event where you are more relaxed ! Better still, send her out to get that drink while you are having your after shower ! Time management ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    That's one of the problems when you become a regular with some girls particularly if you become really friendly as well.

If you like the girl it can be hard to deal with you need to mention it so for example when she leaves the room say Ok but hurry back I am horny and waiting or something give her the hint don't be too long or don't over do it.
    Yes, being regular and friendly certainly has it's pros and cons !

I still see some of my Mamasan friends and get excellent services and extra times and all that and little things like a bottle of chilled water awaits in Summer or a cup of hot Chinese tea in winter ! But then you take what also cones with it, like they would have to answer the phone during session or even opening the door if all the other MLs are busy ! But of course NEVER during the critical moments .........haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Could be wrong but I see it more as time wasting tactic as she insisted even after you repeatedly said no. And 5mins to get a drink is simply too long a time. Maybe next time bring your own drink if she come up with other way to waste time then you will have your answer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Simple - next time take a bottle of energy drink with you (screw top type not can) so she has no excuse to leave !!

In fact take one for her too !! Then she can't even leave for herself

Then watch her reaction
    See if she makes another excuse to leave
    See if she seems happy . Or pissed

Senior Member(無間使者)

time wasting

Whether she is genuine or not is not the point.
    You are paying and said no.
    But it is easy enough to fix, next time rock up with your own water!

The disappointment on her face....priceless.

Banned
    The thing is you would not accept it from someone you were seeing for the first time when it's someone you like and see more often then you need to be more flexible.

Banned
    She shouldn't take 5 minutes off your time for water if it isn't deliberate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i was once with a girl who left for 30 mins to see another punter lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Thats a bummer I hope you didnt get charged for the 30 minutes she was missing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    A WL saw me once by leaving her multi-hour booking to service me for 30 mins and then going back. Pure blow-n-go and a mighty CIM finish.
    i sincerely hope you weren't that other guy.
    the WL only told me at session's end. on my way out I saw this sly grin on the mamasan's face clearly happy with the stealthy double she just pulled

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it a diet coke or a water? Is it a beer or wine? A beer sometimes goes down well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The 5 min she takes to get you water may be Te only break she gets between customers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yer, could be just a quick break between customers if it's a busy shop

Though i feel like she should say something when she comes back like, you can stay and extra 5 mins if this happens every week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast