Thread: Michelle the receptionist turned into ML accidentally and not looking back !!

Michelle the receptionist turned into ML accidentally and not looking back !!

Few weeks ago Coco hired Michelle to help as a receptionist and on her first day, the shop was overwhelmed so Coco asked Michelle to take care of a few customers, and the feed backs were so good that Michelle is now working three days a week.

Michelle is 24/25, a petite size 6/7 but she is not skinny, she has a small body frame and has a lovely face - very cute, a flying horse tattoo on her shoulder, long hair, pointy full B Cups (I love them to be bigger of course, but recently I have learnt to appreciate smaller breasts especially when they are on a hot young thing like Momo, Penny, Kelly, Cici, Rita, Miranda etc) I wish they are like Sammi's, Mimi's or Coco's..........lol but that's not the story today:

I actually want to see Mimi and have some more of her great hands and big tits, but when I arrived at the shop, Michelle told me Mimi is sick today so didn't come in, just her and Miranda working and Coco has gone away for the long weekend which I know,. so never mind, I can always watch the Tennis, the Aussie mix doubles are playing anyway. Sat down, Michelle made me a cup of tea, so sweet, then I have a peep at their book, not very busy today, must be the rain keeping people away. And I have a good look at Michelle today, not in her sexiest outift, there had been times when she was wearing one of those very tightly fitted short dress with tank top showing her nicely shaped legs and young bossoms, couple of times I nearly wanted to jump her on the sofa .............haha. Instead she is wear this loosely fitted short dress, well, it's not really a dress, it's something your wear at home or go to bed, and I am so getting that take me to bed vibes from her.

So I told Michelle I want to see her for an hour, paid my fees and tips (I always paid everything upfront so the girl knows what level of services i want). We have to go to room 4 with the CCTV as she is also running the shop too.

The massage started in the usual manner, Michelle's massage is pretty ordinary I must say and she said that herself and told me right from the start she is not Coco or Mimi although everyday when not busy, she is learning from the experts including Lisa, I said that's OK, let's see what you can do, which is not a lot, so I said if you don't mind, I can show you a few basic steps and it will work on most people, so Michelle took everything off and lay on the table and I have her whole body to play with - not a bad way to get your ML naked from the 10th minute,
    .......................haha

The rest of the review will appear in the private section

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Few weeks ago Coco hired Michelle to help as a receptionist and on her first day, the shop was overwhelmed so Coco asked Michelle to take care of a few customers, and the feed backs were so good that Michelle is now working three days a week.

Michelle is 24/25, a petite size 6/7 but she is not skinny, she has a small body frame and has a lovely face - very cute, a flying horse tattoo on her shoulder, long hair, pointy full B Cups (I love them to be bigger of course, but recently I have learnt to appreciate smaller breasts especially when they are on a hot young thing like Momo, Penny, Kelly, Cici, Rita, Miranda etc) I wish they are like Sammi's, Mimi's or Coco's..........lol but that's not the story today:

I actually want to see Mimi and have some more of her great hands and big tits, but when I arrived at the shop, Michelle told me Mimi is sick today so didn't come in, just her and Miranda working and Coco has gone away for the long weekend which I know,. so never mind, I can always watch the Tennis, the Aussie mix doubles are playing anyway. Sat down, Michelle made me a cup of tea, so sweet, then I have a peep at their book, not very busy today, must be the rain keeping people away. And I have a good look at Michelle today, not in her sexiest outift, there had been times when she was wearing one of those very tightly fitted short dress with tank top showing her nicely shaped legs and young bossoms, couple of times I nearly wanted to jump her on the sofa .............haha. Instead she is wear this loosely fitted short dress, well, it's not really a dress, it's something your wear at home or go to bed, and I am so getting that take me to bed vibes from her.

So I told Michelle I want to see her for an hour, paid my fees and tips (I always paid everything upfront so the girl knows what level of services i want). We have to go to room 4 with the CCTV as she is also running the shop too.

The massage started in the usual manner, Michelle's massage is pretty ordinary I must say and she said that herself and told me right from the start she is not Coco or Mimi although everyday when not busy, she is learning from the experts including Lisa, I said that's OK, let's see what you can do, which is not a lot, so I said if you don't mind, I can show you a few basic steps and it will work on most people, so Michelle took everything off and lay on the table and I have her whole body to play with - not a bad way to get your ML naked from the 10th minute,
    .......................haha

The rest of the review will appear in the private section

Cheers

Lol - that is SO funny coming from you !!!
    You know why !
    Your not lazy after all - haha

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Lol - that is SO funny coming from you !!!
    You know why !

Your not lazy after all - haha
    It will need to be a very special lady for me to get off my bum to teach her, last one was Lisa from SF last year and she is my best student thus far, will be interesting to see if Michelle can rise to another level!!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope you gave her a happy ending, ahlungor and she gave you tips too!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    I hope you gave her a happy ending, ahlungor and she gave you tips too!! hahahaha
    Haha, Brother Nejums,

I didn't give Michelle a happy ending, too much hard work on my sore back.

But she did give me a tip, check your PM.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think i ever saw michelle as reception..
    but i`m not pretty sure..

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    i think i ever saw michelle as reception..
    but i`m not pretty sure..
    There is really only one question to ask yourself brother timido:

Would you rather have her as your receptionist or would you rather have her in your room as your massage lady ??

I know my own answer ...........haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There is really only one question to ask yourself brother timido:

Would you rather have her as your receptionist or would you rather have her in your room as your massage lady ??

I know my own answer ...........haha

Cheers

i think you know my answer as well